Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 5 Building Contest

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 5 Building Contest

FINALLY, we are back with more fun and challenges, especially in Category B!

To celebrate the ongoing excitement of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5 continuation,

Eurobricks is proud to present the fifth installment of this new challenging LEGO building contest for the month of October and November.

gallery_2351_109_49765.jpg

Stand a chance to win these highly desired LEGO Collectable Series 5 minifigures!

Special mention: Thanks to The LEGO Group (TLG) for sponsoring these awesome LEGO minifigure prizes.

Read here to find out more.

Are you an Alien, a Globetrotter or a Tournament Champion?

LuxorV
    By LuxorV,

Eurobricks Staff in co-operation with LEGO customisers

BrickArms, BrickForge and BrickWarriors is proud to announce the Minifg Customisation Workshop Contest 2011

promo_003_copy.png

To find out all you need to know about the rules and the awesome prizes of this contest, click on the banner and check the Minifig Customization Workshop Forum.

EDIT – With a big thank you to Thrash and his associates at BrickWarriors, we introduce a 3rd category, that means more chances to get some of the awesome prizes of this contest!

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and get busy customizing your minifigs!

10220 VW Camper Van Reviews!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

Two Reviews of the New LEGO 10220 VW T1 Camper Van!

Thanks to EB Members SONIC883 and dr_spock, Eurobricks is proud to bring you a closer look at this new LEGO exlusive.

gallery_6705_159_215371.jpg

gallery_6705_159_105755.jpg

Head on over here and here to read these new reviews in the Special Themes Forum!

Toys“R”Us Reassembles October into “Bricktober"

CopMike
    By CopMike,

Want a shot at getting the Ninja Princess, Rob N. Hood, the classic Knight & the Black Classic Spaceman as re-released magnets

:sweet:?

Head over to this thread in the Embassy forum for info from Lego.

cas058.gifcas128.gifcas230.gifsp003.gif

The pictures are from Bricklink and choosen by me,the actual coming figs could look different.

New Lego 10223 Kingdoms Joust Exclusive

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Eurobricks is fortunate to be able to preview the next Direct to the Customer Exclusive.

A special thanks to TLG for providing the set information and amazing pictures.

10223 Kingdoms Joust

Just to avoid confusion the below picture is two copies of 10223 joined together.

gallery_822_11_34131.jpg

Head on over to the discussion topic in the History Forum to see loads more pictures in the Kingdoms Joust topic

The 3rd LDD Relay Community Build completed

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

The 3rd EB LDD Relay Community Build completed

After many months the third Eurobricks LDD Relay Community Build is now completed. 20 builders joined forces to build a MOC in the theme of Classic Space. Thanks to all the builders, and particularly Brickdoctor for hosting the build, Aanchir for error checking and Calabar for general cheering on and support.

Now, head on over to the topic in the LDD forum to download the model yourself, explore all the cool details and post your comments. You can also quick jump to this post to check out all the individual additions.

RCB3.png

Spaghetti Western Comp winners announced

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Spaghetti Western Competition

Head on over to the winners announcement thread in the History forum to take a look at all the winners.

Well done to all who entered, and congratulations to the winners

5925420172_67b11be454_z.jpg

"Moodland"-scale SW Brick-built Figures

XimenaPaulina
    By XimenaPaulina,

"Invention is the penultimate expression of creativity."

And that is what newly-minted MOC Expert M<0><0<DSWIM has exactly done and continue to do so ever since his arrival here in Eurobricks, recreating our favorite Star Wars characters in his own brand and style of "Moodland-scale" brick-built figures, whether they be from the OT, CW, or even crossover themes.

gallery_5203_160_212332.png

Now he shares with us the latest of his creations, Moodland-scale Captain Rex and Commander Cody:

gallery_5203_160_118227.png

Click the image to visit the topic .

Visit the Star Wars MOC Index to see more of M<0><0<DSWIM's previous brickbuild creations.

Saltimbanco in Montefienali

LuxorV
    By LuxorV,

Eurobricks Forums' member

74louloute invites us to enjoy this excellent tumbler company's show in the LEGO Historic Themes Forum.

6185611411_654da648d3_z.jpg

(Click on the image to see this MOC and join the discussion)

New LEGO Mini-Modular Exclusive!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

LEGO® Announces Exclusive Mini-Modular Set for VIP Members!

This Exclusive set features mini versions of the first five buildings from the Modular Series: Café Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium.

gallery_6705_159_135004.jpg

Click here to discuss!

[MOC] LEGO Calendar Upgrade

Siegfried
    By Siegfried,

darkdragon has taken something cool (the

Brick Calendar) and made it better! It's a customisable LEGO calendar now!

6177252958_a9f7940c3c_b.jpg

All it needs now is a walrus cheerleader! :laugh:

Baltimore & Ohio USRA Light Mikado #4500

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

Expert train builder Cale has created another beautiful LEGO Train locomotive, this one a

Baltimore & Ohio USRA Light Mikado #4500. Read more about the history of this WWI locomotive and see what other LEGO Train fans are saying about this splendid creation in the Train Tech forum.

gallery_174_44_3865.jpg

Tuck that shirt in, do up those pants

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

The time has come to vote for your favourite custom figure and vignette in

Category 3

NEWSFLASH! Brick Arms has offered special prizes for all three top placed builders in each category.

Some lovely brown, gold, metallic grey and even some extra special metallic weapons for first place (did someone say minigun?).

Minigun_Gallery_1.jpg

Thanks so much to Brick Arms, Will and Badger, for their great support to the Wild West Competition and Eurobricks in general, it is much appreciated.

So head on over to the History Forum and vote in all three categories will you still can!

BrickWarriors Review

LuxorV
    By LuxorV,

Eurobricks' very own LEGO History Forum Moderator,

I Scream Clone, shares with us an in-deep review of the new custom items by BrickWarriors, who recently sponsored the Spaghetti Western Competition in the History Forum.

gallery_2955_165_4495.jpg

(Click on the picture to read the review and join the discussion, or browse the Minifig Customisation Workshop)

A rest from pillaging?!

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Eurobrick's Member Deviet has built a lovely, nicely relaxed creation depicting a day off for the nomadic Wolfpack castle faction.

6167246258_0c8e9571e1_z.jpg

Drop in to the History forum for a closer inspection of this and more.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite Western town's and trains as well :grin:

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS