Survey time again

CopMike
    By CopMike,

Hi all!

TLG has a new survey up so head over here to the Ambassador forum and make their day :sweet:!

Videos of 10220 Camper and 10222 Winter Post office

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

Videos of 10220 VW Camper and 10222 Winter Village Post Office now available

Designer videos of the 10220 Volkswagen T1 Camper Van and 10222 Winter Village Post Office are now available. Have a look at them and discuss here. Thanks legomilk for posting the news!

UPDATE: Seems the videos have now been made private by TLG and that they were released a bit premature.

Fabuland MOC by Hinckley

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

Fabuland ice cream parlor

I have a confession to make. Sometimes it's while browsing other AFOL sites that I find out about some real gems posted here at Eurobricks. In this case I was reading the Brothers Brick when a I spotted the most adorable Fabuland MOC, only to find out it was built by none other then our own admin Hinckley.

Read more and comment here

6003987625_96fceca8bd.jpg

NEWS RUMOUR: LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6?

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

I am sure many of you out there who have seen this earlier, will be wondering if these following minifigures below, is the real upcoming LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6??? So far, we have these new up close images for the 10 of them and I can't wait to find the remaining 6. It is extremely exciting to know that Series 6 is continuing.

Special thanks to our Eurobricks members in Asia, Alywin and zhancobricks for providing first-hand coverage to this piece of exciting news!

All original images below are credited to the Taiwan LEGO Forum, POCKYLAND.net member, p2good.

- Picture removed on request of LEGO -

Click here to participate in this discussion.

Eurobricks Event 2012

Bonaparte
    By Bonaparte,

While it's still some time in the future we have reached some decisions concerning our next annual Eurobricks event. The confirmed dates are 10-12 May 2012 and it will be the heart of the LEGO universe: Billund, Denmark. We plan to stay in a nice bungalow park near a beautiful lake only 5 minutes walk from the LEGO factory, offices and park.

The reason for deciding some of this so early is to give people a chance to plan for the trip, request holidays and keep their agendas free for these dates. If you have not yet come to a Eurobricks event then the next one in Billund is a great one to start because it will be AWESOME!

You can find more event information here where you can also indicate if you plan to come over or ask questions. We'll only share a rough overview of the event agenda upfront (like we do every year) and the rest we'll disclose when you are there. Those who have come to previous Eurobricks events know the kind of awesomeness you can expect :thumbup:

At a later time we'll open an official sign-up thread.

Hispabrick issue 11 out

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

New issue of Hispabrick out.

Issue 11 of Hispabrick Magazine is out now. In it you can find the latest MOC from the Arvo Brothers, articles about LEGO and space, creations from AFOLS, reviews etc. Download it here, and then discuss it here.

portada_011_light.jpg

LDD Contest

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

Short and intense LDD Contest

It's end of July, so what better to do then to whip up a LDD contest? That's exactly what LDD Regulator Calabar has done. The rules are simple. Use the bricks from set 7270 and come up with some thing creative. Read more and participate here

7270-1.jpg

SW 2012 news

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

More news from ComiCon, this time SW oriented

A new TIE-fighter (9492) will be released January 2012 along with 5 other sets. And a Queen Amidala minifig is coming too. Read more about it in the LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures & Discussion thread starting around here.

Credits to members Brickdoctor, MightyMegs, Meat1980 and Thego.

photo_115.jpg

photo_423.jpg

photo_228.jpg

Another new LEGO Architecture set!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

It's a busy week for news!

Brickset and EB Member Mirandir have brought us news of the latest addition to the LEGO Architecture: Landmark Series Range - the 21011 Brandenburg Gate.

med_gallery_6705_159_110486.jpg

Click here to discuss this news in the Special Themes Forum!

Battlelines are drawn

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Superhero Action Figures

Brickthing
    By Brickthing,

Fantastic LEGO set news keeps appearing from ComicCon thanks to our own ComicCon photographer and Phantoka_Chirox, who share with us photos of the new LEGO Heroes theme!

LEGO Heroes will include both Marvel and DC Universe characters, in action figure form!

gallery_4229_64_78357.jpg

Click here to see the photos and discuss them in the Action Figure Forum.

Batman Returns!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

Variety and The Fandom Post bring us news of an expansion of the partnership between The LEGO Company with Warner Bros, and The LEGO Company with Marvel Entertainment.

LEGO will now have access to the full range of DC Entertainment and Marvel characters. Expect an exciting new range of superheroes from January 2012!

med_gallery_6705_159_16282.jpg

This picture from legosuperheroes.com. Discuss this here, or click the picture!

NEWS: 4184 Black Pearl

Bonaparte
    By Bonaparte,

Thanks to our member yys4u for bringing us a link to a German toyshop that has official Hi-Resolution pictures (non watermarked) for the upcoming 4184 Black Pearl set.

med_gallery_822_11_54129.jpg

Find discussion and link to the shop (with all the pics) here.

Pirates of the Caribbean Contest -Voting

Mister Phes
    By Mister Phes,

PotC-Contest-Voting.jpg

<div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 460px; text-align: justify; line-height: 150%">

Our Pirates of the Caribbean Contest has come to an end so now its time to vote for the winners.

You get 5 points for each division and you may even allocate 1 point per division to your own entry.

To get started visit the Voting Rules & Questions thread.

P.S. The Creative Critic continues through voting so don't miss this opportunity to review the entries and leave your final thoughts.

</div>

Eurobricks Spaghetti Western Competition

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Eurobricks Spaghetti Western Competition

5925420172_67b11be454_z.jpg

Do you want to win BIG?

Share in 450 Euro in cash prizes as well as a chance to win an amazing custom figure and accessories from Brick Warriors.

Do you have what it takes to survive in the rough and tough Wild West?

Think you know how to MOC down and dirty?

Then head on over to the Discussion Thread in the History Forum and get building.

You have 8 weeks and three categories, Yeehaw!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS