Pavo Prime was one of the earliest planets to join the Galactic Republic, and its population was considered to be one of the most loyal to the Imperial cause. Although it wasn't that what's called a waterworld, it was partially covered with seas, which housed lots of different kinds of fish. To protect the seas, the Imperial Navy (yes, the Galactic Empire has got a Navy) deployed ships patrolling on the surface, the flagship being the gorgeous Galactic Empire battleship.
The Galactic Empire was the perfect watercraft in this world, where blasters are the primary weapon. It was heavily armed with three 3-barreled turbolaser turrets, 6 minor blaster turrets and protected by a powerful shield capable of withstanding any orbital bombardment.
Right now, it was evening. It was the end of the first day of the battleship's new commander - the mysterious Commissar Rax.
No one knew where he came from. He just came on board on his Lambda shuttle, had a little talk with the ship's then-commander and had him arrested, using listening devices to expose him to the crew as a traitor, who was planning to order the local garrison to surrender to the New Republic. Everyone heard the commander's words, and there was no doubt the accusations were valid; the trial was set for tomorrow morning.
Gloating his victory, the successful Commissar Rax was moving his stuff to his new commander's headquarters.
- I see you've got lots of interesting stuff here, sir, - Captain Kuzy said, looking into the Commissar's boxes, - here are some state symbols...
- Please be careful with those computers, TK!.. Yeah, there are, and they include a state flag, two golden crests and even a 501st legion sdandard! How cool is that? And please call me Comrade the Political Director, - the Commissar answered.
- Understood, Comrade the Political Director - Kuzy answered, wondering where the weirdo could possibly get the 501st standard, - and these plants are?..
- Just plants. Never mind.
- And what's in that box? An ancient Sith helmet, some books and...
- Be careful with these! They are ancient Sith manuscripts! I rescued them from the Imperial library before Coruscant fell to the Rebellion. Oh, and that's a Sith holocron. Beautiful, isn't it? - the Commissar showed the holocron to his new subordinates.
- How can you use this thing, Comrade the Political Director? - Commander Grosh asked, - Are you?..
- No, sadly I am not - the Commissar replied, - but don't worry, the Sith will return. Someday...
- Sorry for the question, Comrade the Political Director, - the stormtrooper asked, - but are you really such a Sith supporter?
- I'm more than just that, - Rax said sinisterly, - I'm a real fossil, yet flesh-and-bone Sith Cultist! Under my command, the old Empire will survive at least on this planet... Until someone worthy of talking the Emperor's place shows up! All right, thanks for your help, comrades! Make sure to sleep well, because tomorrow morning, we have a lot of work to do! He-he...