Saltimbanco in Montefienali

LuxorV
    By LuxorV,

Eurobricks Forums' member

74louloute invites us to enjoy this excellent tumbler company's show in the LEGO Historic Themes Forum.

6185611411_654da648d3_z.jpg

(Click on the image to see this MOC and join the discussion)

New LEGO Mini-Modular Exclusive!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

LEGO® Announces Exclusive Mini-Modular Set for VIP Members!

This Exclusive set features mini versions of the first five buildings from the Modular Series: Café Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium.

gallery_6705_159_135004.jpg

Click here to discuss!

[MOC] LEGO Calendar Upgrade

Siegfried
    By Siegfried,

darkdragon has taken something cool (the

Brick Calendar) and made it better! It's a customisable LEGO calendar now!

6177252958_a9f7940c3c_b.jpg

All it needs now is a walrus cheerleader! :laugh:

Baltimore & Ohio USRA Light Mikado #4500

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

Expert train builder Cale has created another beautiful LEGO Train locomotive, this one a

Baltimore & Ohio USRA Light Mikado #4500. Read more about the history of this WWI locomotive and see what other LEGO Train fans are saying about this splendid creation in the Train Tech forum.

gallery_174_44_3865.jpg

Tuck that shirt in, do up those pants

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

The time has come to vote for your favourite custom figure and vignette in

Category 3

NEWSFLASH! Brick Arms has offered special prizes for all three top placed builders in each category.

Some lovely brown, gold, metallic grey and even some extra special metallic weapons for first place (did someone say minigun?).

Minigun_Gallery_1.jpg

Thanks so much to Brick Arms, Will and Badger, for their great support to the Wild West Competition and Eurobricks in general, it is much appreciated.

So head on over to the History Forum and vote in all three categories will you still can!

BrickWarriors Review

LuxorV
    By LuxorV,

Eurobricks' very own LEGO History Forum Moderator,

I Scream Clone, shares with us an in-deep review of the new custom items by BrickWarriors, who recently sponsored the Spaghetti Western Competition in the History Forum.

gallery_2955_165_4495.jpg

(Click on the picture to read the review and join the discussion, or browse the Minifig Customisation Workshop)

A rest from pillaging?!

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Eurobrick's Member Deviet has built a lovely, nicely relaxed creation depicting a day off for the nomadic Wolfpack castle faction.

6167246258_0c8e9571e1_z.jpg

Drop in to the History forum for a closer inspection of this and more.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite Western town's and trains as well :grin:

This town ain't big enough for the both of us!

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Category 2 voting time!

Pick your favourite town.

Head over to the pinned topic in History to vote for your favourites.

5925420172_67b11be454_z.jpg

Have you visited the new Special LEGO Themes Forum Master Index?

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Hi everyone, have you visited our new Eurobricks Special LEGO Themes Master Index? It is a pinned topic for one to easily locate some of the various main highlights such as the Collectable Minifigures, Creator, Fabuland, Military, etc! It will be continually updated and expanded! So stay tune for more.

Special thanks to our Eurobricks Special Themes LEGO Moderator, Rufus for starting this initiative to consolidate them together with some new tasty nice graphics.

gallery_2351_21_45133.jpg

Click here to visit the new Eurobricks Special LEGO Themes Master Index.

Click here to share your thoughts.

Eurobricks Community Build: Star Wars Episode V - Empire Strikes Back

XimenaPaulina
    By XimenaPaulina,

The Saga Continues...

med_gallery_5203_160_329623.png

Eurobricks MOC Expert ACPin and the rest of the SW aficionados continue with the second installment of the SW Community Build, this time taking on Star Wars Episode V - Empire Strikes Back. Everyone is invited to join in the fun spirit of this community building!

Sign-ups are here

~Amon Hen~

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

k0nafs.jpg

Blake Baer is on our front page again! Who is this guy? An amazing builder, that's who. Check out this amazing Castle Creation in our History Forum.

Excting New MOCs in the Town Forum!

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

Exciting new MOCs in the Town Forum!

Eurobricks member Jalkow has his own furniture collection!

11_09_15d.jpg

Jalkow has built some excellent furniture but the truly cool experience is his excellent and unique presentation. Check it out here.

And Blake Baer shares his entry for MOCOlympics, a static scene from a dynamic tragedy, Hurricane Irene:

11_09_15b.jpg

There's a lot of great detail including the movement of the waves and the trees. Blake has used great building skill to help you feel that powerful wind. Check it out here.

Toot Toot!

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Wild West Spaghetti Western Category 1 voting time!

Head over to the pinned topic in History to vote for your favourites.

5925420172_67b11be454_z.jpg

Percy

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

To the musical theme of Thomas the Tank Engine, the small green steam engine

Percy just arrived in the Train Tech forum!

Eurobricks' very own history moderator, I Scream Clone (ISC) "busts his buffers" to create a LEGO Train locomotive that his son would like.

If you are a fan of Thomas the Tank Engine or have a "little lad" that enjoys Thomas, make sure you stop in to see his cute and clever LEGO Train engine.

gallery_174_44_96344.jpg

Castlometry

XimenaPaulina
    By XimenaPaulina,

Castlometry

Ingenious, Imaginative, Impressive.

Eurobricks newcomer RoxYourBlox shares with us his collection of intriguing and unique geometrical-shaped LDD castle designs, with some of them already realized in brickbuild while others still on their way. He's even generous enough to share the LXFs so you could take a closer look, marvel on, and learn from the clever building techniques employed in these creative digital MOCs.

gallery_5203_160_23605.png

Visit this topic in the Historical Themes forum to see more .

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS