Lego Pictorial Review: 41775 Unikitty Series 1

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Ever wanted to find out or read about the blind bags concept of Unikitty Series 1. Our Eurobricks Global Moderator and Reviewers Academy Teacher, WhiteFang has done a review of the new 41775 Unikitty Series 1. What do you think of this new blind bag series which are purely brick built? For my own opinion, Unikitty is not a minifigure by my definition and this Series 1 is not to be confused with LEGO CMFs. Do you share the same sentiments or simply a differing one? 

44736270331_8440049486_o_d.jpg

Click here to view the 41775 Unikitty Series 1 review in the Eurobricks LEGO Special Themes forum. 

Lego Pictorial Review: 40358 Bean There Donut That

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Our Eurobricks Star Wars Regulator, MKJoshA has managed to acquire and reviewed the new LEGO US Target Exclusive of 40358 Bean There Donut That. What do you think of this new LEGO US Target Exclusive? Do you think it will also be available elsewhere too? 

44676199632_401f4b76b6_b.jpg

Click here to view the 40358 Bean There Donut That review in the Eurobricks LEGO Town Theme forum. 

LEGO Trans Europ Express (TEE) Train

JopieK
    By JopieK,

Holger (HoMa) shared his rendition of the Trans Europ Express (TEE). An iconic train and an icon LEGO build if you ask me.

30829447548_f52f72a80a_c.jpg

See also the other great pictures including his coach lighting solution in Train Tech.

LEGO Pictorial Review: 75230 Porg

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Moving forward to the recent new Star Wars universe, our Reviewers Academy Teacher, kaelthas has done this cute awesome review for the upcoming UCS 75230 Porg. What do you think of this LEGO built Porg? Are you happy with the scale and is it cute enough to tempt you to buy it? Share your thoughts with our fellow Eurobricks community. 

44689228441_1d7cb435e3_z_d.jpg

Click here to view the 75230 Porg review in the Eurobricks LEGO Star Wars Theme forum. 

Spam Prevention

Jim
    By Jim,

Recently, the board has been flooded with spam messages. In order to prevent spam from entering our beloved board, we are testing some drastic measures. The first is that we have setup manual approval of accounts. This is very cumbersome, yet effective. Second, is that we will ask some personal information upon registration. Unfortunately, this means that existing members will need to fill out that information too. Just so you know, this is probably not the final solution, so please bear with us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please visit this topic to discuss.

220px-Spam_can.png

LEGO Pictorial Review: 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

We are sitting tight to embrace this new highly anticipated LEGO Star Wars Master Builder Series (MBS) set which is happening right here in Eurobricks. Our Eurobricks Global Moderator and Reviewers Academy Teacher, WhiteFang has successfully reviewed this mega MBS playset of the new upcoming 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City. What do you think of this set? Are you happy, disappointed or even facing conflicting thoughts? Share your thoughts by telling us in the Eurobricks LEGO Star Wars Theme Forum with our fellow community. 

43622641925_3342e90069_b_d.jpg

Click here to view the 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City review in the Eurobricks LEGO Star Wars Theme forum. 

The Golden Hall of Meduseld

Ecclesiastes
    By Ecclesiastes,

It's been a while since the last Lotr sets came out, but once in a while builders still like to build in this theme. Like this Hall of Meduseld build by norlego! Wouldn't it be great if we got something like this as an Exclusive.

29617430437_b498486352_c.jpg

Check out the topic in History Forum!

LEGO PRESS RELEASE: 10263 - Winter Village Fire Station

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Eurobricks is pleased to share the latest press release from TLG on the upcoming new LEGO Winter Village addition for 2018. Check out what TLG has created for the new 10263 Winter Village Fire Station. Share your thoughts with us and let us know what you think about this classic looking fire station in the midst of the Winter Village setting? 
    44523438652_61f42247f6_z_d.jpg

43663043355_f30971fb16_z_d.jpg

Click here to view the 10263 Winter Village Fire Station in the Eurobricks LEGO Town Theme forum. 

Technic Theme Park Contest Voting

Jim
    By Jim,

Voting for the Technic Theme Park Contest has started! Check out the wonderful entries and cast your votes!

TC14-ThemePark.jpg

Celebrating 40 years of the LEGO Minifigure - Old minifigures' advertisement (1990-1992)

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

In conjunction with the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure. Eurobricks is pleased to share the next short comprehensive write-up of the Old Minifigures' advertisement ranging from 1990 to 1992. Courtesy of TLG reference/resources for making this possible! Hope you had enjoyed most of these old advertisements down memory lane. There will be other resources to be made available over the course of the week. 

30549566168_dbb5aa8ff1_z_d.jpg44418552491_d76e73e8c9_z_d.jpg

Click here to view the discussion topic in the Eurobricks LEGO Special Themes forum. 

Celebrating 40 years of the LEGO Minifigure - Old minifigures' advertisement (1985-1989)

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

In conjunction with the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure. Eurobricks is pleased to share the next comprehensive write-up of the Old Minifigures' advertisement ranging from 1985 to 1989. Courtesy of TLG reference/resources for making this possible! This is my favourite era and my golden age my LEGO playing experience in my childhood. The best play experience for me and likewise how could other AFOLs in Eurobricks resonate themselves with these advertisements? I am sure you have seen it somehow when you flip your own LEGO catalogs. 

29462715167_8a8aa4bae2_z_d.jpg29462716327_9cb4be610c_z_d.jpg

Click here to view the discussion topic in the Eurobricks LEGO Special Themes forum. 

Celebrating 40 years of the LEGO Minifigure - Old minifigures' advertisement (1983-1984)

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

In conjunction with the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure. Eurobricks is pleased to share the next short comprehensive write-up of the Old Minifigures' advertisement ranging from 1983 to 1984. Courtesy of TLG reference/resources for making this possible! I just enjoyed seeing these old advertisements images like how I had always flipped those LEGO catalogs when I was a child. 

29448515897_a73e972987_z_d.jpg43477639675_ec39cac8c2_z_d.jpg

Celebrating 40 years of the LEGO Minifigure - Design Sketches for LEGO Minifigures Theme

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

In conjunction with the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure. Eurobricks is pleased to share the next comprehensive write-up which largely comprise of the highly unbelievable sketches from TLG designers and seeing the actual end-product for yourself. What do you think when you see such an original concept design coming to life right in front of your collection from the LEGO Minifigures Theme. Courtesy of TLG reference/resources and this is definitely one of the most interesting materials which I adore very much. 

29428256767_4dd2992bdc_z_d.jpg29466105750_99b8dfd3e3_z_d.jpg

Celebrating 40 years of the LEGO Minifigure - Old minifigures' advertisement (1980-1982)

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

In conjunction with the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure. Eurobricks is pleased to share a comprehensive write-up of the Old Minifigures' advertisement ranging from 1980 to 1982. Courtesy of TLG reference/resources for making this possible! I hope you do enjoy a time travel back into the past like I do. 

43646094954_16dac4cca9_z_d.jpg42554569240_55f8c9c17e_z_d.jpg

Do you know 29 August 2018 marks the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure? - Part 1

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Do you know 29 August 2018 marks the celebration of 40 years anniversary of the LEGO Minifigure? Because today was the original date that the first Danish patent was handed in 1977. The first ever minifigures' release only come about in 1978 and the launch is the reason why we are celebrating this joyous occasion. This will be the first short feature of going back in time to look into the history of LEGO Minifigures. There will be more of these topics appearing over the weeks. 

43439115645_d9e15fa878_z_d.jpg43439111965_1eae392447_z_d.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS