Marakesh Marketplace

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

At first glance, you might think that this MOC is a Prince of Persia set; however, this creation is much more detailed. TinyPiesRUs brings EB the first glimpse of his

Marrakesh Marketplace. With white, light tan, dark tan, and a subtle balance of brown and red, the scene has all the makings of a "top notch" MOC. His creation certainly inspires one to create a flourishing desert city.

gallery_174_44_26056.jpg

REVIEW: 7593 Buzz's Star Command Spaceship

Svelte
    By Svelte,

Oky Wan Kenobi brings us a beautifully photographed review of the new Toy Story set, 7593 Buzz's Star Command Spaceship.

gallery_1768_48_58307.jpg

Click here to view this great review and join in the discussion!

Pictoral Review: 7592 Construct-a-Buzz

WhiteFang
    By WhiteFang,

Ever want to find out how to build a large LEGO Buzz Lightyear model? Thanks to Eurobricks Member, _shaddow_ for sharing a review of the latest Toy Story, 7592 Construct-a-Buzz which is the answer to the above question.

gallery_2351_21_280088.jpg

Click here to view this review.

7573 Battle of Alamut

Svelte
    By Svelte,

The astonishing Alywin brings us a pic of the amazing-looking Prince of Persia flagship set, 7573 Battle of Alamut

:wub:

2010_pop_7573.jpg

Click here or on the pic to join the discussion!

Review: 6983 Ice Station Odyssey

Siegfried
    By Siegfried,

This review by Rapseflaps of the classic set 6983 Ice Station Odyssey, could be the most comprehensive review ever!

:oh:

fullset.jpg

But don't believe me; go look at it!

Library by L-space

Sir Dillon
    By Sir Dillon,

Member L-space is working on a series of creations based on the Discworld novels. Here is his latest, the Library:

4206848272_7f0ca8554e.jpg

See more of the Library in the discussion thread, and all of L-space's Discworld creations in his index thread.

Star Wars pics seen

KimT
    By KimT,
    Mutley has kindly shared his find with us :wub:
    I saw this article on sky news earlier and thought you guys had to see it! There is footage of the wampa and plo koon's starfighter and other brief shot of the august sets!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/...s_Dont_Miss_Out

wampa_cave_2.png

wampa_cave_3.png

plo_koons_starfighter_2.png

Click HERE to comment.

PoP pics popping up!

Svelte
    By Svelte,

New pics of some of the 2010 Prince of Persia pics have surfaced, originally alerted to us by Dark Wanderer, with links from AlaPo.

997dd68f1e5e.jpg

4347609c790a.jpg

a36aca0e871b.jpg

Click here to join the discussion.

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009-what´s happening?

CopMike
    By CopMike,

Hi all!

Only two days until Christmas and the end of the raffle, and why isn´t anything happening you might ask?

Fair question, here´s the deal:

Due to my move I´ve lost internet connection, all the prizes hasn´t arrived to me yet (hush now, from where is kind of a secret :wink: ) and some other mishaps on the way :cry_sad:

- BUT everyone WILL get their prizes AND they WILL be GREAT!!! So just bear with me and I´ll sort it out. Could be nice to get stuff even after Christmas :laugh:?!

"StarCraft" terrain battlecruiser

LuxorV
    By LuxorV,

Our member agi2007 shares with us this magnificent MOC of the "StarCraft" terrain battlecruiser.

med_gallery_1771_63_81114.jpg

(Click on the image to go to the topic)

RESQ Article

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

Narrow Escape!

Hurricane Causes Many Troubles, Victim Count Unknown!

These are just some of the headlines from Town fan Richie's recent article, The History of Res-Q, Story of Heroes.

Read more about it in the Trains & Town forum.

gallery_174_44_29653.jpg

New Cargo Train?

Siegfried
    By Siegfried,

Look to the top right of this video still... is that what I hope it is?

untitled.jpg

One, maybe two new train sets? :oh:Discuss here!

Train Station

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

As a "small addition" to his fabulous Gantry Signal, LEGO Train fan Nexus7 creates this impressive

Train Station. His creation even has a working signal with a Power Functions motor.

gallery_174_44_124023.jpg

More minis from legostein

KimT
    By KimT,

republic-planetary.jpg

click the picture

Brickworld 2010

KimT
    By KimT,

bw10-logo.png

Click the picture for info.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS