Let the enemies die!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bricktooth

Bricktooth

Member: 29472

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

I've made my first Avalonian MOC, for the title Lord High Executioner. This was a relatively easy build, but it was a fun one. On one picture some parts are missing, can you guess which one?

No one knows where he came from. No one knows why he looks like this. His head is white as a bone, with blood-red eyes. The last thing the ones he kills see is the sight of his horrible face.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. - First Doctor
My Brickshelf gallery

#2 Angeli

Angeli

• Drow Master Builder

Member: 14156

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

ah, with first glimps I yeld "yeah, go Nocturnus!"
...but, oh a shame, it is avalonian kicking some avalonian cheeks :))

#3 Captain BeerBeard

Captain BeerBeard

• Ringleader

Member: 18031

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

Nice! I love sick, twisted, little vigs like this. :thumbup:  Welcome to Avalonia.
Nocturnus Scoundrel

#4 MikeyB

MikeyB

• Closet Nocturnus Fan

Member: 4147

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

nice minfig selection.  I like building little builds like this as well.

One thin that might improve it a bit would be to remove the hands of the minifig chained in the tree, put the ends of the chain at the end of the arm and replace the hands.  Looks like the chains are around his wrist that way.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lord Arlindus, Captain of Circardia and the Phoenix Guard, Avalonia Guildsman

#5 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

That is one disturbing hangman  :look: nice work on the scene, I like the flowers  :thumbup:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentlefolk, in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#6 Bricktooth

Bricktooth

Member: 29472

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for the advice! Having the chains around the wrists of the minifig is a great idea, I will definitely change that, but unfortunately I don't have time to take pictures of it now.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. - First Doctor
My Brickshelf gallery

#7 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

Nice build!  :thumbup:  Although, if I were the still living minifig getting hanged, I'd let go. . .   :tongue:   Love the rased platfor they're standing on too.  Too bad we don't have a Lord High Executionor title here in Kaliphlin!  :laugh:

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet

_Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users