Bit of a shame that only 4 sets have been rumored.

Even so, I feel like now's a good time and place to show you guys what the 2024 wave would look like if I were in charge. Hopefully, like the last couple of times, one or two of the cars I will mention will appear in next year's line-up. But here's what the wave would include if it were up to me.

76919 Lamborghini Revuelto 

Lamborghini-Revuelto-Featured-Gear.jpg

76920 Zenvo Aurora

zenvo-aurora-agil-side-static.jpg

76921 Ford Mustang GT3

cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg

76922 Ferrari 499P & 1967 Ferrari 330 P4

LM100_2023_Magazine_Ferrari499P_5.jpg?v=1686314738

ferrari-daytona-1967-carousel?lcid=4252c319-c379-46fa-9e65-49bbe99ce7c6&v=197&dpr=263

76923 BMW M4 GT3 & 1978 BMW M1 Procar

BMW M4 GT3

The BMW M1 Procar

76924 Audi S1 Hoonitron & Audi RS Q e-tron E2

Hoonitron-HQ-104.jpeg?fit=crop&fm=pjpg&h=628&ixlib=php-3.3.1&q=70&rect=0%2C283%2C1280%2C658&w=1220&wpsize=social-image

1920x840_RTD_E2_Studio1_landscape_GP.jpg?imwidth=1920&imdensity=1

MOVIE CARS

76925 007 Lotus Esprit

Lotus Esprit | James Bond 007

Obviously, it'd have to have parts to convert it from car to submarine...

Throttle-Back Thursday: When Roger Moore piloted the world's coolest Lotus  Esprit

and finally 76926 Mad Max Ford Falcon XB GT

1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe (Mad Max) | Famous movie cars, Cars movie,  Famous vehicles

Edited by RacerRabbit
New Zenvo pic

If TLG goes with BMW, it will be the first time ever they made a BMW car - they have the license but have made only two motorcycles so far.
I believe they will be fully authentic in this scale, without turn signals :laugh:

Zenvo Aurora may be great (check out its predecessor Zenvo ST1 below - it was born to be shaped in Lego parts), but I'm not sure TLG has the license...

e9090bb0033f0b894b0b544a48648ac7.jpg

On 2/14/2023 at 9:45 PM, Bartlomiej said:

Hi, guys! 

I know that, there is February yet and we're before March release, but let's start new topic! 

So, at first I want to say that 2023 wave is amazing. New brand, new mudguards, new windscreens! Whoah! 

And there are my speculation/cars I want to see in Speed Champions 2024:

~ Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport 25 

OMBk9kpTURBXy84NjZkMDNmNDIyOWM3MDU2Yzk3Y

~ Porsche Taycan 

de94a2df2062c49ba005489dd5b178f1x.jpg

~ Audi e-tron GT

12.jpg

~ BMW M6

P90196763-bmw-m6-competition-edition-09-

~ BMW M4 GT3 & BMW M3 1991

bmw-m4-gt3-philipp-eng-augusto.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

~ Ferrari 499p LMH

Ferr499P-850x430.jpg

~ Ford Focus RS 2021

Ford-Focus-RS2.png

~ Honda Civic Type R

vpklhrlykfvf1ikrvyg6

~ Cadillac LMDH

1-Cadillac-V-LMDh-liveries.jpg

What do you think about my cars? 

What cars would you like to see? Show your speculation/wishlist. 

I think the 499p is a necessary addition both for Ferrari partnership and the tendence to give us le Mans prototypes

We are getting used to new brands and old school Legends so BMW would be a great idea expecially for the E30 but I would prefer a comeback of the Bugatti partnership with an EB 110 perhaps and maybe a new japanese brand (they are bringing japanese Cars too) with Honda, maybe an old NSX, Mazda could also be an option maybe with a double pack RX7 and 787B, fans would LOVE that

A 2023 F1 car could also be possible maybe Aston Martin or Alfa Romeo, even McLaren bring that I'm pretty sure there will be a McLaren pack there's always been one, maybe the F1 car is the choice this time after the W12 

Edited by DaniDV22
Idk I didn't mean to repost lol

Came back to the thread to see if there were any big updates.  Can't wait until the new sets start getting leaked.  In the meantime, will start to build a MOC Punisher Van to hold me over. 

Important information!

Lego Speed Champions 2024

76919: $26.99 (245 pieces)

76920: $26.99 (344 pieces) 76921: $26.99 (274 pieces) 76922: BMW 2 pack $49.99 (676 pieces)

The single packs will include a Mustang, Audi, and an unknown one.

From fanklockow.pl

Edited by Bartlomiej
I can't add image.

So, if we'll see a Mustang. What do you think about recreate this old version:

75884_alt1.jpg

Edited by Bartlomiej

11 hours ago, Bartlomiej said:

So, if we'll see a Mustang. What do you think about recreate this old version:

75884_alt1.jpg

My guess is that the Mustang will either be the new GT3 race car or the new GTD road car.

On 9/3/2023 at 7:40 PM, Bartlomiej said:

Important information!

Lego Speed Champions 2024

76919: $26.99 (245 pieces)

76920: $26.99 (344 pieces) 76921: $26.99 (274 pieces) 76922: BMW 2 pack $49.99 (676 pieces)

The single packs will include a Mustang, Audi, and an unknown one.

From fanklockow.pl

YES! Mustang and BMW twin pack! Two of my predictions came true already!

I'm interested to see what that unknown car is, whether it's a brand Lego have done before or a new one. Maybe Zenvo or Rimac?

Some more info from brick_clicker

76919 new unrevealed car

76920 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

76921 Audi S1 Etron Quattro

76922 BMW M4 GT3 and M Hybrid V8

Replicating the curves of the BMW ‘nostrils’ in brick form will be a challenge at this scale.

7 hours ago, 1340cc said:

76919 new unrevealed car

Well only 245 pieces, so probably small car or without many details. 

39 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Any guesses on the unrevealed set? Movie car? 

Maybe yes. But this set will be a movie car that means we get only 3 real SC sets (not movie series). 

Btw do you have info hov much pieces have: F1 Mercedes (only bolide), Solus and the 8 wide set with the smallest amount of pieces? If we'll know this info we could guess a little easier. 

32 minutes ago, Bartlomiej said:

Well only 245 pieces, so probably small car or without many details. 

Maybe yes. But this set will be a movie car that means we get only 3 real SC sets (not movie series). 

Btw do you have info hov much pieces have: F1 Mercedes (only bolide), Solus and the 8 wide set with the smallest amount of pieces? If we'll know this info we could guess a little easier. 

We could have another 1 or 2 Speed Champions release later in the year? I know that goes against what happened last year but the Skyline did release on its own in January 2023. 

Sadly, I do not have that information.  That’s your task for the day! ;) 

I performed some research, and the coming cars and their parts number perfectly fit into the existing scheme:

800x991.png

The only mistake I possibly made is BMW 2-car pack: M Hybrid V8 will possibly have more parts than "LeMan"-like cars, so M4 will be closer to pony cars...

12 minutes ago, Void_S said:

I performed some research, and the coming cars and their parts number perfectly fit into the existing scheme:

800x991.png

The only mistake I possibly made is BMW 2-car pack: M Hybrid V8 will possibly have more parts than "LeMan"-like cars, so M4 will be closer to pony cars...

Wow, you Hero! So, looking at the amount of bricks we still don't know what car it can be.

Maybe new F1? Well we'll see.

The Audi S1 E-Tron set could have a (RIP) Ken Block minifigure, that would be freaking sweet! I've been hoping for so long Lego could get into the Block/Hoonigan action.

What do you think, how LEGO will do M4 GT3. Will be look like this:

9a5c76c83a5946cb1b655733323a44fa.jpeg

And another question. How LEGO will recreate front air intakes and back lights in the BMW M Hybrid V8? Stickers? Bricks? Or all new parts? 

BMW_M_Hybrid_V8_at_the_2022_Petit_Le_Man

BMW-M-Hybrid-V8-LMDh-taillight-scaled.jp

Edited by Bartlomiej

I don’t care about these cars except for 007 and Mad Max cars. 

On 9/10/2023 at 2:56 PM, hikouki said:

I'm hoping that one day, the licensed SpeedChamps will feature Knight Rider.

Lego should read this!

I wonder what the "Unrevealed New Car" could be? I mean, that rules out the Lamborghini Revuelto, the Zenvo Aurora and the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale because they have been revealed. My personal guess and it is a shot in the dark here but I think it might be the LaFerrari successor as that is said to be revealed at some point next year. We'll have to wait and see but that's my prediction.

4 hours ago, RacerRabbit said:

I wonder what the "Unrevealed New Car" could be? I mean, that rules out the Lamborghini Revuelto, the Zenvo Aurora and the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale because they have been revealed. My personal guess and it is a shot in the dark here but I think it might be the LaFerrari successor as that is said to be revealed at some point next year. We'll have to wait and see but that's my prediction.

Yeah, I heard somewhere the "Unrevealed New Car" could be all new car or all new license.

Well we have to be patient.

On 8/12/2023 at 11:04 PM, RacerRabbit said:

Even so, I feel like now's a good time and place to show you guys what the 2024 wave would look like if I were in charge.

76919 Lamborghini Revuelto

1978 BMW M1 Procar

76925 007 Lotus Esprit

Fun! I like these three cars especially.

Brickset have announced:

76920: Ford Mustang Dark Horse

76921: Audi S1 e-tron quattro

76922: BMW M4 GT3 & BMW M Hybrid V8