All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. JS038

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Can someone DM me the Instagram address for the leaks as well I can’t seem to find it
  3. SoupOrFishOil

I thought the usual place was r/legoleak now and they aren't there. I completely missed the leak yesterday. :P Instagram is completely unfeasable, unless there is a specific account I don't know about which I'm supposed to be following.
  4. Today
  5. Thanks for the replies! Those solutions are great, so will give them a try!
  6. Lordhelmet

Lord of the Rings Ongoing Discussion

Not really what I meant. I meant that it is good news that there is more publicity leading up to the new movie this year. I doubt replaying movies in theater leads to sets (that would be extreme wishing), it just leads to more visibility leading up to a new movie (more buzz about a new movie in the theme is good news for more future sets). My main point was that it will be nice to watch the movies in theater the same month the set comes out.
  7. Brickwraith

One of the new wand molds looks kind of like it has a snake head on the handle
  8. chris6507

I'd like to know what the usual place is too. Used to be legoleaks on instagram, but it now only shows the top posts and if their not in the top 12-15 posts then I can't see it. Lol. I have eventually found them, but the "usual place" would be nice to know.
  9. Brickwraith

would you be able to dm what the usual place is? everywhere I usually check hasn't posted them yet
  10. Kin_Bricks25

Assembling Bricksburg

I'm sorry if I wasn't able to open and post the progress of my build in bricksburg, I was busy here building an octan spaceship btw what I'm making now is pretty accurate to the movie like the interior of the space ship The ship is still WIP
  11. Wow, if all you need to do to have a complete life is take Han's legs and torso from 75365 and add a Lando head, hair and hand swap you're living a pretty great life! Of course it won't be the cheapest exercise but Lando from 75396 will make the necessary Lando parts accessible and more affordable. But who can put a price on such fulfilment?
  12. Mandalorianknight

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Ironically, you've more or less answered your own question. Mega Bloks picked up the license. I don't know if we know the reason Lego lost it- I assume the sets for the first two films did well- but your general guess is correct.
  13. Huigberts Builds

Looking at the flower witch in the movie, I kinda wished they had given us a recolour of the Fairy Godmother hood piece, that would've worked perfectly. Although I get why they didn't do that.
  14. Darth Shadowthrone

Has there been any news of when the official reveal for the sets will happen? Maybe early next week?
  15. JeanGreyForever

Snape looks great and he desperately needed some alterations after being more or less the same minifigure for so many years. Love that we're getting Pansy circa POA. Is the boy in the wheelchair supposed to be any particular character?
  16. Possibly. As in the Nightmare creatures set there is female ratchet joints in the cauldron. So might be the original hip piece inside there.
  17. Kaijumeister

Same here, this already beats the post-2021 Hogwarts system for me. The interiors for that system were extremely minimalistic which was off-putting. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of the Great Hall and Potions Classroom.
  18. Huh, Fives doesn’t have arm-printing in the video (can’t believe I’m even saying something like this). Perhaps the detail of the animation doesn’t necessarily reveal everything about these new minifigures… Also I completely agree the cheese slopes on the side of the X-Wing is a MUCH needed update. Certainly curious to see how the X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter set will look now.
  19. JeanGreyForever

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Does anybody know why Spider-Man 3 (the Raimi film) didn't get any Lego sets when the first two movies did? I saw that Mega Bloks made sets for Spider-Man 3 so did Lego's license expire?
  20. prototyp

LEGO Speed Champions 2024 rumors/speculation

Good eye, certainly looks like it... That could be more of them on the leading points of the two raised hood shapes as well (where you have the 6091 curved-top brick in your sketch). Also, woo new yellow curve-slopes and fenders! Hope they snuck some 2x1 cut tiles on there as well. The G Wagen, eh... Guess I just don't like the Speed Champ SUV's. Fender builds look clever, could be fun, but that hood seems crazy tall/bulky.
  21. Huigberts Builds

Oh wow, we finally have the perfect Snape. I love him. Young Pansy Parkinson is also a nice edition. The Flower witch looks great. Although personally I think I might give her Madam Malkin's hat instead and use the beehive hairpiece in dark grey on Malkin. Idk, maybe not. The new wand pieces are also very interesting. It looks like one is designed specifically to look like the wands the heroes use and the other for the villains. As one looks a lot like Neville's Wand and the other, if recoulered, could work perfectly for both the boney hook wand Voldemort has as the Snake head wand Lucius has.
  22. Yesterday
  23. You never forget your first time :-) Gotta be 850 (950) I opened on my seventh birthday, life changing. Have your clunky Meccano back dad and I no longer cared that my lil' bruv had chewed all the lugs on my Fischer Technik this was the future and the future was bright. (Yellow) 853 the following year just confirmed the delight and provided enough parts to fuel my imagination for years of MOCing until was old enough for paper round to finance more 'Technical Lego' (8846 tow truck deserves honourable mention for a small set PACKED with functions) The 8888 ideas book was almost as exciting as a new set, I remember delighting my Grandmother during her final months in hospital with the walking, nodding dog (she was the source of the birthday largess!) The truck suspension with springs from a pin, three 3651 axle and pin connectors and a no 6 axle made good use of the elastic bands from my hated orthodontic braces and still demonstrate how ingenuity gives so much more satisfaction than single use parts. And the programmable crane and pen trace shows just why Lego is best enjoyed without a smart phone! Am I showing my age??
  24. chris6507

That's why i'm waiting to see what it's all like before I decide. :-D Jumped into the previous system too quickly. Not making the same mistake again.
  25. Huigberts Builds

I was wondering, are we absolutely sure this is supposed to be professor Vector? Because other than the matching colours, she looks quite different than how she did om screen. Most notably ofcourse the reused hatpiece, which is a far departure from the more elegant one in the movies. But also the clothes don't have those horizontal lines (latest?) that were present in the movie and on her Lego HP Years 1-4 figure. Not to mention that her headpiece appears to be medium tan rather than light nougat if my eyes aren't mistaken. So I was thinking, could she be this unidentified Hogwarts employee instead (who appeared in both the first and the last movie). https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/e/e0/MCgeegeeHP1.png/revision/latest?cb=20100707114429 The hat looks a lot closer to what Lego used here. Not to mention it was lego themselves who used that one actress for Vector in their games. I believe she was just an unnamed extra before that. So lego can easily use other background characters and add names to them, if not retcon the ones they did before.
  26. strangely

Two new wand molds. I'm surprised, but it's nice to have wand options now.
  1. Load more activity