Roadster looks nice, but Gwagen.. Well it should be "quardarish-practish-gut" but this apperance, I expected something better. It looks more like a MOC, with these shapes made of inclined tiles.

Huh, does that look like maybe the V12 is next to it? Why would they not get a photo of that too?

The G-wagon looks hideous.

Roadster ok, not more.

Both of them got stickers for headlights  - what a downer...

Let's hope the rest of the wave is better...

2 minutes ago, Jonsson said:

The G-wagon looks hideous.

Roadster ok, not more.

Both of them got stickers for headlights  - what a downer...

Let's hope the rest of the wave is better...

I think these are printed. But maybe I'm wrong.

The G-Wagon looks good and accurate, it's the roadster that looks a little... ugly. :sceptic: The low windscreen makes it look like a old race car instead of a modern convertible.

6 hours ago, Bartlomiej said:

Unfortunately not :(. 

LEGO-76924-leak.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1

If I'm not mistaken, the hood should be openable this time. Or, at least easy to modify to make it openable.

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20221552.png

Update: I think I see a new part - 1x1 slope, not the inclined "cheese" but its curved version. It seems to be presented on the front bumper (under black "air intake" stickers) and where the bonnet rear end passes to curved sides (these entries seems to have stickers too - black stripes).

Edited by Void_S
Spotted a potentially new part

3 hours ago, Void_S said:

Update: I think I see a new part - 1x1 slope, not the inclined "cheese" but its curved version. It seems to be presented on the front bumper (under black "air intake" stickers) and where the bonnet rear end passes to curved sides (these entries seems to have stickers too - black stripes).

Good eye, certainly looks like it... That could be more of them on the leading points of the two raised hood shapes as well (where you have the 6091 curved-top brick in your sketch). Also, woo new yellow curve-slopes and fenders! Hope they snuck some 2x1 cut tiles on there as well.

The G Wagen, eh... Guess I just don't like the Speed Champ SUV's. Fender builds look clever, could be fun, but that hood seems crazy tall/bulky.

Edited by prototyp

6 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Huh, does that look like maybe the V12 is next to it? Why would they not get a photo of that too?

Gotta pace the leaks, lol... I'm sure it's out there. (Verrry interested in what color Lego choose for the V12 Vision, could they pull off a hypercar in Olive green?)

52 minutes ago, prototyp said:

Good eye, certainly looks like it... That could be more of them on the leading points of the two raised hood shapes as well (where you have the 6091 curved-top brick in your sketch). Also, woo new yellow curve-slopes and fenders! Hope they snuck some 2x1 cut tiles on there as well.

The G Wagen, eh... Guess I just don't like the Speed Champ SUV's. Fender builds look clever, could be fun, but that hood seems crazy tall/bulky.

Yeah, I found this fact later than finished the hood. The 2x1 cut tiles are seems to be used to shape the rear edge of the hood, to follow the windshield curve.

Brick Fanatics have an early picture of the Aston F1 car from Alonso's Instagram. I guess no-one told him about the embargo dates :)

1 hour ago, BrickMonkeyMOCs said:

Brick Fanatics have an early picture of the Aston F1 car from Alonso's Instagram. I guess no-one told him about the embargo dates :)

No, it was MOC from ddntube from Instagram. It wasn't real Lego set.

6 hours ago, prototyp said:

Gotta pace the leaks, lol... I'm sure it's out there. (Verrry interested in what color Lego choose for the V12 Vision, could they pull off a hypercar in Olive green?)

I heard that will be 9 stud wide with dark olive green and azure bricks as front lights.