2 hours ago, Gzynek2323 said:

Based on piece count I hope for a 6x6

Me too, it looks too huge for a Car + CUV pair. It definitely should have something like a start-finish frame or any decorations. Or, to have a "bigger than usual" SUV, like this T-REX one...
Or... Wait... May it be a pair of cars but 3 models? That would be great to have a sportscar, and a powerful SUV to tow some trailer, which will carry the sportscar.

P.S. Just my guess based on some logical proposals, neither a rumor nor a leak.

Edited by Void_S

The New McLaren F1 has leaked, slick tyres and black spoons as wing mirrors 😍

76924 double pack:

Mercedes AMG GT roadster 2024 & Mercedes AMG G63

Edited by Darth Phallus

New 8 wide F40, Aston Martin, Mercedes, McLaren?! This year's releases are going to bankrupt me hahaha

I wonder if there will be a movie-based one this year?

I want a Speedchamps version of the Delorean, Mad Max as well as Knightrider.

To summarize, now we have the following:

1st wave, the 1st of March 2024:

1. 76919 McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (245 pieces) 26.99EU    
  2. 76920 Ford Mustang Dark Horse (344 pieces) 26.99EU
  3. 76921 Audi S1 Etron Quattro (274 pieces) 26.99EU
  4. 76922 BMW M Hybrid V8 + M4 GT3 (676 pieces) 26.99EU (2 cars)

2nd wave, the 1st of June 2024:

1. 76923 Lamborghini V12 Vision GT (230 pieces) 26.99EU
  2. 76924 Mercedes AMG GT Roadster 2024 & AMG G63 (808 pieces) 44.99EU (2 cars)
  3. 76925 Aston Martin Safety Car & AMR23 (564 pieces) 44.99EU (2 cars)

3rd wave, the 1st of August 2024:

1. 76934 Ferrari F40 Supercar (318 pieces) 26.99EU
  2. 76935 NASCAR Nexr Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (328 pieces) 26.99EU

Personally, I have doubts about the 3rd wave, since they are 8-studs redesign of existing 6-studs sets... They may look great (I would love to see F40), but the source was the only one that is talking about the 3rd wave.
And the numbering looks strange, with such a huge gap between 2nd and 3rd waves...

Edited by Void_S

The McLaren F1 car very much interests me (I like F1 cars but to date all we have had in Speed Champions is Mercedes and Ferrari, car brands that I don't like)

And another Lambo is neat although I hope it comes in a color other than lime for once.

6 minutes ago, Gzynek2323 said:

Looks like McLaren logo print on the helmet 

Yeah, I noticed that. I'll be first time.

1 hour ago, Void_S said:

Whoa, @Bartlomiej, it seems that these new "slick tiers" are really able to fit 2x2 dishes and tiles!

I see. But why there is not a "spoiler" (I don't know how to tell for that) above front wheels?

Wonderful to see The Lego Group respond at times to our suggestions on cars and unique parts requests. Great to see that they’re open to responding to their customer base. 

I'm really impressed with most of the car choices and the number of cars we're getting this year. Glad to see speed champions is finally getting the attention it deserves

Wish TLG would release some information about how much market sales are related to Speed Champions; how Speed Champions sells compared to other Lego themes. I don’t think we’ll ever see those numbers but curious all the same 

3 hours ago, MTBingNinja said:

Wish TLG would release some information about how much market sales are related to Speed Champions; how Speed Champions sells compared to other Lego themes. I don’t think we’ll ever see those numbers but curious all the same 

Here is something:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lego-class-blocks-market-size-2023-forecasting-ekbyf

and here

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lego-blocks-market-2024-2032-current-future-trend-wlxqf

and here

https://www.lego.com/pl-pl/aboutus/news/2023/august/tlg-outpaces-industry-in-h1-accelerating-growth-initiatives

McLaren polybag looks great and very similar to its bigger brother. Looks to be great year for F1 across few LEGO themes.  

Guys! What do you think?

I'm so excited for McLaren F1 and on the photo looks amazing.

But. This set isn't available on LEGO.com (not even small info about it) and on the box there's no serial number and LEGO logo.

So? Is it true LEGO set or only future project? Or worse, canceled like mysterious 76913?

Edited by Clone OPatra
Removed leaked image

Lego must wait for The official unveiling of the new  McLaren F1:

The 2024 challenger will be named the MCL38 and is due to break cover on February 14, when the team complete a shakedown at Silverstone. It will then head to Bahrain for pre-season testing, which begins on February 21.16

So far interested only in Ford Mustang Dark Horse and Ferrari F40, excited for new parts - mostly wheels from BMW and McLaren sets (also new color from Audi), but also new wedges, 1x2 tile (give me black ones so I can put it into my Ford Falcon) and that new wide bracket.

Will see whith what I'll end (for example at first I wanted to use Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance for parts since i don't care about F1 but in the end I kept it and dismantled for parts Mercedes-AMG Project One instead).

Edited by thomasanderson
typo

I'm curious why Lego decided to launch 3 waves. Off course I'm so excited but doesn't it means (hopefully not) that this is the last year of SC?

1 hour ago, Bartlomiej said:

Je suis curieux de savoir pourquoi Lego a décidé de lancer 3 vagues. Bien sûr, je suis tellement excité, mais cela ne signifie-t-il pas (j'espère que non) que c'est la dernière année de SC ?

Obviously not, the speed champions range still has a long life ahead of it. I think they are doing several launches to have stimulation and interest in this range all year round.

1 hour ago, Bartlomiej said:

I'm curious why Lego decided to launch 3 waves. Off course I'm so excited but doesn't it means (hopefully not) that this is the last year of SC?

It would be strange, considering how many new parts we had in 2023 and are going to have in 2024. These new wheels (SC "slicks") have only one feasible reason to be made - for the Speed Champions series.
All other series can easily use any other kinds of wheels or tries, having no effort. And Speed Champions was the only one that had the strictest limitations for size, scale, and authenticity.

25 minutes ago, Void_S said:

It would be strange, considering how many new parts we had in 2023 and are going to have in 2024. These new wheels (SC "slicks") have only one feasible reason to be made - for the Speed Champions series.
All other series can easily use any other kinds of wheels or tries, having no effort. And Speed Champions was the only one that had the strictest limitations for size, scale, and authenticity.

Well, yeah. That's logical. I didn't think about it this way. Yeah, I guess my IQ dropped from past 3 weeks 😆.

I was looking at the pieces count for 76925 and comparing it to 76898.  I am starting to think that we may get an SUV as a safety car in that set.  Any other opinions?