An estimated 25000 parts, 9kg, 109cm long. (That's 20 pounds, 43 inches).

For Lego Space builders there's a tradition: SHIPtember. Each September, any Lego fan can try to build a SHIP. (Also known as a Seriously Huge Investment in Parts). It's typically for spaceships, but I think landships work just fine. Minimum length of 100 studs, preferably to be built in a single month. 

Khagaan took three. The two smaller vehicles took a month each. Now I've finally finished filming and editing, it's Shiptember again.  So in that way, it's perfectly on time :)

More pictures: 

Edited by mahjqa

14 minutes ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Wow Mahjqa, you did it again and have seen here last year at LW

Me too!

@mahjqa it looks very cool! Did you change anything after Lego World (2016)? 

The edit and the filming techniques are very cool! 

The combination of brilliant modelling and videography makes this a truly amazing masterpiece, well done. I love that the use of the nano-figs makes this monster look even bigger then it is.

Jaw dropping build and video editing! I love the theme, the effects, and even more the insight spots in the end! :wub:

Lot of NPU (Nice Parts Usage), can't stop to watch it over and over again. :thumbup:

Stunning video, and stunning creation. I love the purple and yellow.

Also, I love the use of magnets. It would be great to see those return in some sets, and in MOC more frequently. Very cool.

Wow, this is an epic creation and video! I particularly love the behind the scenes part that really shows the original ideas, size and features of your build.

WOW really big vehicle and it has interesting combination of stud-less and studded parts covered with tiles :thumbup:

...and you have whole playground. Now we understand why kitty feels abandoned :cry_sad:

Edited by I_Igor

Wild! I think it the best lego video i've seen so far. Your behind the scenes clips are very welcome. Thanks for sharing this one. You took it to another level.

H:thumbup:

I saw these vehicles on Lego World last year.

You showed them already and told me that there not finished yet.

But what you show us now is amazing. And what an amazing video. Great job :thumbup:

I really don't know what to say! Definitely in my top three favorite LEGO MOCs ever! The video is a masterpiece and the creation is huge! Definitely a seriously huge investment of parts!

Purple! I've been looking forward to this after seeing your previews, and it was well worth the wait. The video editing only adds to the magnificence of this model, but it's a mini masterpiece in its own right. Could you post LDD files or more pictures of the grabbers on the small vehicles? I think that would be a very helpful thing. LDD of this whole thing might be asking a bit much.

Side question: In terms of real measurement, how big do you think this vehicle would actually be, based on the microfigs?

*oh2* Awesome!!! The color combo is unusual, but it looks great. The sheer size is impressive, but all the functions, plus the two vehicles, and the use of the old magnets, just makes it next-level. And it drives really well for the size! Epic! :thumbup:

Wow - beautiful build, and so many aspects masterfully executed.  All the magnet-related functions are a lot of fun and work very well.  And the video was fantastic!  :sweet:

You should update your title, it just doesn't give enough away to those reading this forum.

Definitely the best MOC video I have ever seen. Fantastic.

And the model itself is just as great. I love the colourblocking, the shapes, everything. When the movie started I first thought I was looking at a computer rendering, the whole build was so clean.