All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I just made an RC lego tank using lego technic, but when driving it's slightly turning to one side, everything is aligned properly and the center mass is correct, Could it be because one of the motors needs poles reversed to make the tank drive forwards? please help.
  3. m4st3rt3ch

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

75256 Kylo Ren's Shuttle from my local dealer with standard 15% off.
  4. Such a simple yet ingenious idea! Well thought out. Thanks for sharing!
  5. Aurore

[MOC] Mitgardia Advent Calendar

Day 8 : Training Dummy A mighty sparring partner! Previous | Next
  6. Aurore

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

She's really eerie and beautiful...And I love that holly branch element.
  7. LEGO Train 12 Volts

Creator Expert 10270 Modular

Absolutely awesome!
  8. Aurore

[MOC] Mitgardia Advent Calendar

Day 8 picture is coming, but before... Week 1 Group Shot
  9. To clarify: The 'core' program will be from Sunday until Tuesday. Saturday and Wednesday will be the travel dates. So there will be a 'get together' on Saturday evening, but there is nothing planned (besides breakfast ) on Wednesday.
  10. @Robert8 & @Aine Yes, I was pleasantly surprised by how well this torso worked for that character!
  11. Today
  12. Lego David

The Best and Worst of 2019

There is a rumor that Pirates might be coming back "in a big way" in 2020. But it's just a rumor, nothing is confirmed.
  13. Is this self-supporting, or does it rely on baseplates? That was the main reason for me to come up with my idea, but yours look way better. Definitely something to keep in mind if my own idea isn't what I want it to be.
  14. summicron

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

brickonaute.fr reviewed the Ferrari F8 Tributo.
  15. stifos

[75059] Sandcrawler

@PBRStreetgang you are definitely right. The set is great but I also think it could need a liitle work here and there. THIS is the mod @TwoSolitudes was referring to. @adamski made an awesome job. I Tried to copy his modifications but didn’t got far yet. I wold love to see new ideas to this one!
  16. Aine

[Moc] Greek War Academy

Very nice MOC. It's cool what you've done with such a limited pallete, mostly white!
  17. After the success of 2018 Venom, it's kind of a smart move by Lego, but the thing is - we are getting a sequel to this movie in 2020. That may be the reason why Lego is making second Venom set in 2020
  18. Barthezz Brick

[Moc] Special themed mocs - By Barthezz Brick

Thx, glad you like it. My friends and family found it a creative way to announce this upcoming wonder 😊
  19. Barthezz Brick

[MOC] Historic mocs - by Barthezz Brick

Thx, much appreciated 👍
  20. pantelis

[Moc] Helms Deep & Minas Tirith

Thank you very much RyszardBosiak.. I hope you enjoy the builds...!!!
  21. Pchan1983

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Interesting they still haven't closed for holiday yet this year ... I remember they closed pretty early in previous years.
  22. pantelis

[Moc] Greek War Academy

Thank you very much Louis its very important to me to see a feedback like yours to my creations.. I follow you at instagram and i see your great creations!! Thank you one more time zoth33 for your feedback.. It was a small cration so i didnt know for the result.. Thanks again!!
  23. TwoSolitudes

[75059] Sandcrawler

Still one of my favourite sets of all time. There was someone who tiled it up a bit and reworked the top and engine area and it looked fantastic. I’ve often thought of doing the same.
  24. Hey everyone! I'm hoping (against hope?) to get 13 players for this game. It will be a semi-open setup with some complications. I'm hoping I've struck the right balance but, you never know until it's in motion, do you? If you are interested in playing, please respond to this thread with the following information: Are you available for the next 4 weeks (excluding December 21-27*, when the game will have to take a break for the holidays) to check in and post every 24-48 hours? What's your favorite movie/tv show/book/mythology/story, etc that takes place underwater? Do you know the freakin' difference between your and you're???? Advanced question: Do you know the freakin' difference between definitely and defiantly? I hope I can get the amount of people I'd like for this setup. I know the holidays are a busy time but we can always compensate for people's travel/party plans. I'm really looking forward to this game so I will keep the signup thread open for a while and try to coax people in. If it has to wait until January, I would rather start it then with a good amount of people rather than reduce the roles that I have in the setup. Wish me luck. *The ideal setup would be to start a new day on the 21st so it can run its course while I'm traveling.
  25. Is the new R104 just an improved version? I just bought a full circle and they seem great.
  26. The second set number is rumored to be 76151. We're still looking at 2 Black Widow set(s)
  27. Thanks for the kind words all. Who knows? Not me! I'm generally not very good at being scum, I don't think. Still fun, though.
  1. Load more activity