All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lion King

Jurassic Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Sorry, I meant to say “glow in the dark “ printing. I knwo there are some glow in the dark parts, like ghost. It has me wonder if there is ever glow in the dark printing before.
  3. Ha 👌 I'll take R10 , then I guess Q10, afterwards
  4. That's why i still prefer PF over PU! Nicely done!
  5. RedHoodPug

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

He came in strong with Luigi's Pizza, I think you're right to be cautious about the difficult second album.
  6. RedHoodPug

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

If you're going to have Talons invade the Batcave then by law you have to include Fido and the Butcher of Gotham as a big fig.
  7. Today
  8. PGBQW

Superman: American Alien I thought the comic itself was pretty bad, but I do like that particular scene Based take I'm 85% excited for turtle's next character arc
  9. RedHoodPug

You know this, I know this, everyone else including the turtle knows this. But he's getting it again and is 100% excited for it, then he'll have it twice and be 200% excited. 205% if he's thinking about the Batpod at the same time.
  10. PGBQW

Lose He knows something we dont
  11. RedHoodPug

That book is as old as the film and has a lot of great stuff in but also a lot of things we could have had and won't ever get. I'm guessing that you are not familiar with the World's Finest title then. Or any more recent incidents of Batman gaining powers. Or any of the super powered residents of Gotham City. Not that long ago you were telling us how we should be excited for the Batpod. It just seems ridiculous next your 5% excitement level.
  12. PGBQW

You already have that book! That's literally the first thing you posted about here!
  13. Yesterday
  14. Eurobricks member evancelt created the topic [COR-FB] Orders Arrive at the Mondrie Inn. Click on the link or on the image to visit this featured topic.
  15. "Orders Arrive at the Mondrie Inn" While stationed in Seawatch, most of the officers of the Corlander expeditionary forces stayed at the Mondrie Inn. Major Brickleton enjoyed the breakfast puddings, which reminded him of meals he'd enjoyed as a child at his home in northern Corrington. After finishing his morning meal, Brickleton headed out to the street, thinking he would head on to the camp where most of his soldiers of the 26th Foot were tented up. Phillipe, the small schnauzer dog, rose and ran after him. Since arriving at Seawatch, the miniature dog has glommed onto Brickleton. Outside the inn, Brickleton spotted a soldier of the 20th Foot. The black epaulettes were the giveaway. The soldier walked toward him, saluted, and offered up a letter. "Orders from Colonel Wolf, sir!" Brickleton thanked the trooper and headed back inside to read his orders. --------------------- Figures from Rocky Mountain Minifigs
  16. Fenghuang0296

2024 Space sets

Do we know what the threshold will be for AUD?
  17. Neophyte_brickie

[MOD/MOC] GotB’s UCS X-Wing Starfighter 75355

Waiting in anticipation for a link to instructions from your website! Have spent a fair bit of time looking at the photos and renders; as I said earlier, the work you’ve done on improving the look of the nose cone is particularly impressive, however the edge of the nose cone where it joins the fuselage along the side of the vehicle doesn’t look quite right to me. I know it doesn’t help that there are differences between the various models that ILM used for filming, and as with all Lego sets the medium itself imposes constraints. It’s something I think I’ll need to see in the flesh, but I wonder if the use of the 2x2 half wedge tiles in the original set achieves a better shape here? Be interested to hear your thoughts - it’s clear this is a detail you put a lot of thought into!
  18. psqidexslizer

Sounds like your issue isn’t actually with Superman. The real problem is that Batman is really lame and they need to come up with even lamer villains for him to stand a chance.
  19. Stereo

Unexpected extras

So far my only oddities have been misprints, I have one manual that got bound in the wrong cover, and I think one where a page was way off-center in the print. Though I did get at least a handful of parts that should have failed QC, not enough plastic in the mold.
  20. Lordhelmet

Lord of the Rings Ongoing Discussion

Fair enough, and getting a gwp made this a day one purchase for me too (verses waiting for a 2xVIP). I just need to go early to the Lego store. what day is it releasing? I know June 1st but does that mean May something for VIP?
  21. sunhuntin

Disney Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

The Lion King sets will drag me back into LEGO for a bit. The smaller set, his mouth area looks really odd. I think the plates under his "cheeks" need to be pink, to look like an open mouth? It just looks strange as it is, so will have to have a play. It may also look better in person, too. The big one looks amazing, and is a certain buy. Like most, I was hoping for a Pride Rock set, but these are a good alternative.
  22. Brickroll

What's it called?
  23. This build is lovely! The plants, the animals... And the droids' sorrow corpses... Great work!
  24. Balrogofmorgoth

To be clear, it’s going to be a day one purchase either way and I’m sure I will be extremely happy with it overall. I’m already very pleased with the shaping of the top section and the Eye! I just don’t think using brown pieces on a structure that should be straight black will look good for a set this size. I don’t think it will quite achieve the right effect. But we’ll see.
  25. Lordhelmet

I am willing to wait and see on the different colors around the eye. Last year when Rivendell came out and Lego ideas did that competition to win a free copy someone submitted the balrog vs. Gandalf scene using some orange bricks for shading the rocks and bridge (for the fire reflections) and it looked incredible. I’m willing to wait and see but may switch them out to black depending on how it looks.
  26. Mandalorianknight

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

That's mean. Robin's a very nice guy! Great ideas by @ARC2149Nova, @Agent Kallus, and @CloneCommando99. I've done a few batman wishlists before- made three of them into MOC set waves, in fact- but I thought it'd be interesting to do one with some of the star wars "gimmick" sets, like microfighters and battle packs. This is another pretty batman-focused one, to try and be more realistic. (For the microfighters, I think they do need to be movie-based to really have that collectability, but also how has lego not done this yet. You're telling me a line of batmobiles with their respective Batman wouldn't sell like hotcakes?) Microfighter: The Tumbler ($9.99): Batman (TDK Trilogy suit) Microfighter: The Batmobile ($9.99): Batman (Burton suit) "Battle Pack": Joker's Goons ($14.99): 4x joker goons (2x standard greenshirts with pistols, knit caps, and no face paint, 1x clown makeup goon in a reddish suit, and 1x heavy goon in a gas mask with clown paint and a bulletproof vest). Build is a forklift with a pallet of laughing gas canisters, and a wall that the forklift can smash through. "Battle Pack": GCPD ($14.99): 2x GCPD officer, 1x GCPD detective (modeled after Renee Montoya), 1x GCPD SWAT team member. Build is the Bat-signal and a police motorbike System sets: Catwoman's Diamond Heist ($14.99): A small room with a diamond under glass and a rooftop skylight for catwoman to sneak in through. Comes with Batman (Wave standard suit unless otherwise specified) and Catwoman Killer Croc's Hideout ($29.99): A small hideout with a crocodile and black two-seater jet-ski and some swampy terrain with Killer Croc, Batman (night vision goggles, tactical gear on suit), and Scarecrow. The Batmobile ($34.99): two-seater Batmobile with Batman, Robin (Dick Grayson), and Joker. Meant as a set that'd stay on shelves for three years so they don't have to keep remaking batmobiles. Armored Car Ambush ($39.99): Armored Car with a container of gold and a container of data cards, as well as a wall that can be ripped off. Also includes a small police barricade and a batcycle. Comes with Bane, Batman, 1x armored car driver, and Commissioner Gordon. Batwing Battle ($64.99): Batwing and a biplane for the Joker, as well as a motorcycle for Red Hood. Comes with Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn, and Red Hood. The Batcave Invaded ($109.99): Batcave with a prison cell, batcomputer, trophy room, training area, a small suit rack, and a gadget room/vault. Comes with Bruce Wayne, Batman (heavy armor), Alfred, Robin (Damian Wayne), Nightwing, Talon, 2x talons, and a Court of Owls member.
  27. Okay, so I ended up getting busy again, but here are some pictures for you guys. It is going to have a hobby RC body and components but for the most part I will use Lego parts for the chassis.
  28. JeanGreyForever

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

TandN Bricks on Instagram already confirmed that the X-Mansion is themed to X-Men '97 and will look the most different. I don't see Storm being skipped because she's too major an X-Man to exclude and also for diversity's sake. Same reason Jubilee won't be omitted because she provides Asian representation and even Morph as nonbinary representation. I'm okay with Rogue getting skipped if it's the exact same flawed minifig as before. Those mechs would be a great way to see more comic accurate versions of the characters. I absolutely would love to see new helmets for Thor and Cap. Thor especially since the Lego Avengers video game even featured a comic version of him as Ragnarok, the android Thor. That minifig, minus the robot face, is a perfect translation of his classic look. I imagine an Avengers Mansion is still years away since it would probably clash with the Avengers Tower and X-Mansion so that gives Lego a few years to build up a comic Avengers roster in other sets.
  1. Load more activity