Vincent Q

[MOC] Home Sweet Home

I can only agree with the others. First you can see the house with a detailed facade which deserves a lot of attention. And then you see the interior with tiled rooms and a lot of different furniture. I especially like how the brown elements give a nice old school look to the house. Last but not least great usage of the handcuffs:thumbup:

I love what you've done with the place. There is a creative and brilliant bit of part usage in every photo. 

MOC on!

This is fantastic! I don't know why, but I really love the white door. My only wish is that the balcony on the right wasn't there, I would love to see how this looks with some modular buildings.

The detail in the set is amazing, it would go perfectly with the modular theme! 

Oh, not to mention the convertible car!!! Top job!

This is one of those builds that I just can't help but smile at. Great job. The deadly streetlight is excellent, and I love all the other details.

Mind blown !

I'm not sure which is more awesome the house or it's furnishing, totally Brick On 'Vincent Q' ! 

Most of it is allready said, but never the less, congrats from my side for your work. :thumbup:

Like the tiling of the floor with those 1 x 1 tiles - a lot of work in there. Fits perfect with the other details.

Thank you for sharing!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:43 AM, KotZ said:

This is fantastic! I don't know why, but I really love the white door. My only wish is that the balcony on the right wasn't there, I would love to see how this looks with some modular buildings.

"Home is a shelter from storms - all types of storms." (William J. Bennett)

Here you go....

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, carebear said:

O, My!!!!!, this looks Amazing

- love the streetlight

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Thank you!

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, carebear said:

O, My!!!!!, this looks Amazing

- love the streetlight

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Thank you!

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, peedeejay said:

Great facade but the interior (especially the attic!) steals the show. Lovely minibuilds.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, tkatt said:

I love what you've done with the place. There is a creative and brilliant bit of part usage in every photo. 

MOC on!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:39 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

A masterpiece. Great choice of colours and style!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:05 AM, RogerSmith said:

Well done! Love the detailing on the facade, it has a lot of depths and some nice part usage. The interior is great aswell.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:43 AM, KotZ said:

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:04 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Home sweet home and beautiful furnitures too! :wub:

Great colors and amazing architecture!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, BrickFit26 said:

Amazing work and amazing detail. All of the furniture is incredible and so is the convertible car. Well done.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, Globemaster8 said:

The detail in the set is amazing, it would go perfectly with the modular theme! 

Oh, not to mention the convertible car!!! Top job!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, Actor Builder said:

This is one of those builds that I just can't help but smile at. Great job. The deadly streetlight is excellent, and I love all the other details.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, lightningtiger said:

Mind blown !

I'm not sure which is more awesome the house or it's furnishing, totally Brick On 'Vincent Q' ! 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, Zork said:

Most of it is allready said, but never the less, congrats from my side for your work. :thumbup:

Like the tiling of the floor with those 1 x 1 tiles - a lot of work in there. Fits perfect with the other details.

Thank you for sharing!

On ‎13‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:57 AM, Man with a hat said:

Great work. Nice detailing all around. Very fitting style and not overdone. Impressive!

On ‎13‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:02 AM, LegoMonorailFan said:

Beautiful work you've done here! Love the attic and spiraling staircase. Thumbs up.

Thank you all. I feel so motivating and grateful after reading all the lovely comments. Cheers!

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, Stefaneris said:

I can only agree with the others. First you can see the house with a detailed facade which deserves a lot of attention. And then you see the interior with tiled rooms and a lot of different furniture. I especially like how the brown elements give a nice old school look to the house. Last but not least great usage of the handcuffs:thumbup:

Thank you. I am so happy that you noticed that. Mocing a house that not only beauty at the out side but also inside is one of my Lego dream. I am so happy that you like it, Cheers!

13 hours ago, Vincent Q said:

"Home is a shelter from storms - all types of storms." (William J. Bennett)

Thank you. I am so happy that you noticed that. Mocing a house that not only beauty at the out side but also inside is one of my Lego dream. I am so happy that you like it, Cheers!

Beautiful house. Bit sober on color variation, but it fits nice next to the grocer shop modular.

Must be a kinky couple though, with the handcuffs and all. ;)

On ‎14‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, AnkTales said:

really nice!

Thank you!

On ‎16‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, kaelthas said:

Very nice! I like the sideway balcony and the curved stairs!

Thank you!

On ‎16‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, Loves Houses said:

Fantastic, very nice details and intereor.

I specially like the balcony on the left side. Reminds me of Paris.

I have been to Paris. Travelling light up my creations. :)

On ‎17‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, -Noel- said:

Lovely build! A step up from the modulars.

Thanks!

On ‎15‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:47 AM, GeoBrick said:

Beautiful house. Bit sober on color variation, but it fits nice next to the grocer shop modular.

Must be a kinky couple though, with the handcuffs and all. ;)

Thanks!

On ‎16‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, ArchitectureFan said:

Absolutely great.

And difficult to copy (although I feel highly motivated) because I do not have those thousands of 1x1 tiles for the floor :grin:

Brick-link is the only way to get thousands of 1x1 tiles.  :)