Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Tough call between roman senator and the gargoyle. I've gone for the gargoyle, just cause I tend to use more of him (without legs) on buildings whereas the senator is a bit too unique for using multiples, even replacing the head and hair. If only he had been wearing a white toga ...

My choice is solid as a rock. It is written in stone that i choose for the Gargoyle!

The Gargoyle was the fig, which I saw I thought " How come we had to wait 14 series for that?!?!" I voted for him. Sorry Mariachi, your are a favourite as well!

4 minutes ago, Borex said:

My choice is solid as a rock. It is written in stone that i choose for the Gargoyle!

I bet it was not a hard choice to make. 

This was a very close call for me between the Roman Senator, Barbara Gordon and the Mariachi. Barbara looks cute, the Roman... very roman, but In the end the film Three Amigos tipped things in favour of the Mariachi :wink:

1 minute ago, Darkdragon said:

This is a horrible round because I love them all! 

I feel the way you do. I love all those minifigures but Barbara Gordon :D

Just now, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I feel the way you do. I love all those minifigures but Barbara Gordon :D

Even Gordon has the redeeming factors of : police hat with female hair and female medium skintone head.

(note: I look at all minifigures as parts with a few rare exceptions)

I ended up choosing Aladdin because: :wub: the character, I really like his headgear, it's nice to have more of that skin tone for customs, and I like the design of his torso.

This mariachi is taking out one of my top 10 so easily... I think the final match will host two figures that I don't care much of... but ok that's the game.

Don't look now, but Gargoyle has outvoted Mariachi 9-1 in the past three hours to close the deficit to two. 

Go Gargoyle!

With this first round winding down, I'm concerned that the randomizer is going to do us some injustice. For example, the King and Queen are both still waiting for their shot and it would be a shame if they appeared in the same round 1 challenge. Both great figs with first-appearance new parts. I would hate for them to have to duke it out so soon. Fingers crossed. 

15 minutes ago, SirBlake said:

Go Gargoyle!

With this first round winding down, I'm concerned that the randomizer is going to do us some injustice. For example, the King and Queen are both still waiting for their shot and it would be a shame if they appeared in the same round 1 challenge. Both great figs with first-appearance new parts. I would hate for them to have to duke it out so soon. Fingers crossed. 

The King and Queen already won their round

Edited by Robert8

14 minutes ago, SirBlake said:

if they appeared in the same round 1 challenge

Do you mean in the same group of round 2?  Both king and queen won their group in round 1 already.

32 minutes ago, SirBlake said:

Go Gargoyle!

Some figures have had terrible luck. For instance, both the Hot Dog Guy and Banana man were placed in awful groups, and lost as a result. The randomizer is pretty cruel if you ask me. :laugh: