Sunder

[MOC] Kazum'dar castle

This is fantastic. I love the castle and the way you used the masonry bricks.  I like the use of the green hair for trees.  The windmills are great and the houses are nicely done.  The buildings inside the castle are very creative.  Great parts usage all over. 

Wow, this is great! never realised you could do this on micro scale. one of the most realistic lego windmills i've seen

This is really something special. Great, super-realistic layout and lovely detailing. Beautiful! :classic: :thumbup:

I enjoy looking at it... I like the green hairpieces as trees. Great job!

The rendering is so good that I almost believe it was a photo.

This is just beautiful. The colours of the city contrast perfectly to the grey of the castle, making a very lively and interesting build.

A marvel! Can't decide what I like the most of it: the windmills or the smallest watchtowers left and right of the city gate.

The more I look at it ,the better it gets!, I didn`t think micro builds could be so involving!...thank you for sharing.

Kenny.

That thing sucks.... I'm just yankin your chain its dope. I personally think micro building is the hardest and requires the most creativity. I also like the fact that this micro build is fairly large. I'm so used to seeing only small 16x16 or smaller size builds, this thing is big and there's so much to it.

Well, that's a very impressive castle :wub:  We say way too few micros here, and especially not from this kind of quality. And it is small, but you have some very nice parts-usages in there! Amazing job :thumbup: 

Superb! The use of the pieces you have used is phenomenal and the micro scale is beautiful. I'm always fond of micro-scale builds but this one is truly spectacular - my favourite on eurobricks I've seen. Once again, wonderful!

The lego fan