Hello everyone! :classic: This is my newest lego creation, the tow truck from Johnny English.

The truck is completely remote controlled. It has six functions, but only four motors. Two L motors and one M motor drive the functions, and one M motor drives the gearbox. At first you can control the steering, the driving and the outriggers, after using the gearbox the crane’s rotation, the height and the length.

The truck is 47 cm long and 15 cm wide and very heavy and crammed with gears, motors, gears, axles, beams and gears...

I made a funny video, which shows how the truck works (with real speed), but has a story, too! :D

13742407998_SPLASH.jpg13742407587_SPLASH.jpg13742403287_SPLASH.jpg13742397407_SPLASH.jpg13742388086_SPLASH.jpg13742388307_SPLASH.jpg13742355858_SPLASH.jpg13742367618_SPLASH.jpg

You can find more pictures and a description about the crane on my mocpage: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/365406

Thanks for watching! :classic:

Edited by Gabor

Awesome vid ! Your presentation is very original, that's great ! The MOC is nice, I like the cab, but the wheels seem inappropriate (maybe try 8258 wheels ?), and the crane rotation looks jerky. :/ And that's too bad you haven't included the Aston Martin. :laugh:

I say nice job, on the MOC and the video, what drives the rotation an XL or an M

:D WOW this is just too good! Great model, and fantastic video! Very funny and clever. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is very nice, I loved the video, funny story indeed :thumbup: .

Thanks everyone! :classic:

@Leewan: I think the wheels are ok. You are right, the rotation is jerky, behind the link you can find the reasons: http://www.flickr.co...ath/9343538632/, and the Aston Martin would be heavy for the crane, and expensive for me! :wink:

@kieran: Sorry, no XL, L drives it. M drives only the steering and long-short mechanism.

Edited by Gabor

Thank you very much! :classic:

@Numbeel: It took one month (near school). I had the power functions from earlier sets, except the actuator.