Sign in to follow this  
Oky

Petition for the Revival of Harry Potter

008.jpg

Hello there. :classic: I'm sure you all still remember the good old Harry Potter theme with all its glorious minifigs and pieces in rare colors. Like several others, I was a big fan of the theme and was sad when it slowly died. Now, with the awesome Lego Harry Potter game coming up, demand for HP sets will be much higher, and it would be a good chance for Lego to revive the theme and make a great profit. There were rumors at some point that TLC is thinking about it, but nothing has been heard since. So, since petitions here on EB seem to have proven successful from time to time, I thought we should have one to show TLG how much we want our favorite wizard back!

So if you are interested in the revival of the Harry Potter theme, make one post (and one post only!) in this thread and hope that we can persuade TLG to bring this wonderful theme back! :thumbup:

Oh yes please! Even if there is only a few sets I will be happy! :grin: I'd like to see Tonks and Firenze at least! :wub:

I would sure like it to be back.

Always good with more license figs that can transform over to Star Wars maybe.

Other wise I do it for the sake of all Harry Potter nerds my friends out there who loves this theme very dearly.

The Harry Potter theme always provided us with some rare colors and bricks indeed.

This alone makes me want to have HP back!

Moreover what's the sense in stopping a license in the middle of its presence ("episode" 4 of 7)?

Count me in - my son loves watch the films and has some of the minfigs (he plays with them still).

Bring it on Lego !

Absolutely sign me up for thsi petition, I missed most of the HP sets and I would love a chance to buy new ones.

I'm in! :thumbup: LEGO Harry Potter was one of LEGO's best themes, with very accurate and creative sets with much playability. That alone is one of the main reasons to revive the theme, the sets were very recognazible. And fans are still waiting on the whole cast of the Harry Potter series. LEGO Star Wars fans got many characters in LEGO immortalized, but we're waiting... Waiting on all the teachers, on some of the important students and of course other important characters. The minifigures were very accurate, I like them very much. Of course, we can make decals. But we all now it won't be the same as if LEGO would do it.

And I sure would like to see some more Harry Potter creations here on Eurobricks. Sure, we're shouting out for the revival of LEGO Harry Potter. But I hardly notice that 'we' want are favorite wizard back. :tongue:

Edited by Matn

Sign me up! :thumbup:

I would love a revival of the theme, as it had alot of useful parts, and I really want to see more of the sets.

HP On! :tongue:

Yes, I sign!

The old HP theme was one of the few lights in LEGO's dark years in the beginning of the 2000's. I would really like to see the theme continue through all the books. :thumbup:

I have heard rumors that I hope are true around this.

But yeah, you know I'm in...if only to bring down the price of tan and sand green bricks for additions to my castle.

-Tohst

ETA: while we're at it...please include centaurs and minifigs from other houses. Thanks!

Edited by Tohst

Sign me up as well, even though I am not much a fan of HP books or movies I loved the sets. It had fantastic people and many uniqe pieces too bad I missed out on them. I wonder why Lego stoped producing them?

Another signature from me. I find Harry Potter to be a very interesting theme, whilst I am not a fan of the books or films, I do appreciate the interesting MiniFigs, and sets, that this theme produced. Also on a second level of analysis, if I had kids, I would much prefer them to be a fan of books about wizards and magic (rather than a superficial video game), and for me the Harry Potter license seems to fit with my view of how Lego can integrate itself with the mainstream licensed media, with out 'selling out'.

I would deffinetly purchase new Harry Potter sets.

I'm in! I hope it works or at least shows that we care about discontinued themes. Harry Potter was one of my favorite themes and I hope it can be revived.

Signed

I would love to see this great theme back and loved the original sets.

SIGNED

I would really love to see this line come back. The original was good and I bought all the sets, if TLC started a new one then I would buy all of those as well!

I would like new sets with new figs. (not in every set a Harry please)

And new figs from the order of the Phoenix, deatheaters and people from Hogwarts+centaurs.

And a cheap set with Severus Snape in it with his groovy new face which was already in Hogwarts version 3.