3 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

I think the Bugatti logo placed on grill is actually printed :)

Nope, it's sticker #15

I think 3 and 4 could be on the seats as i think the real version has the name stitched into it

The Chiron never was high on me, so I did not expect a Lego set to fare better. I like the back of the car but that's it. Not really into it.

That being said I am really intrigued by the gearbox and the brake discs!.The Porsche deserved better than it had!! I'll need  to get some spares.

Those are a lot of big stickers :thumbdown: Love the Saturn V and being stickerless made it perfect. Come on... 

2 minutes ago, Cardboy said:

I think 3 and 4 could be on the seats as i think the real version has the name stitched into it

1,2,9,10 interior door panels and upholstery.

3 and 5 bag

4 interior upholstery.

can someone with the instruction book let us know how many non-technic parts there are?  I am curious if the 900 more pieces compared to the Porsche is non-technic.  Thanks

1 minute ago, aminnich said:

can someone with the instruction book let us know how many non-technic parts there are?  I am curious if the 900 more pieces compared to the Porsche is non-technic.  Thanks

Just now, aol000xw said:

Guys how is the packaging? Any problems like the first Porsche boxes had? 

It's not long before the set is officially announced, and then your questions will surely be answered in the various reviews that'll come out.

7 minutes ago, aminnich said:

You can see the part list yourself a few pages back on this thread. About 1600 parts are pins of one sort or another and there is not a shameful amount of non technic parts - 300 or so.

Edited by valenciaeric

I am still wondering how they managed the sequential shifter and were it is localised in the model

Just now, steph77 said:

I am still wondering how they managed the sequential shifter and were it is localised in the model

Rubber bands suggest it is the same method as on the Porsche but there is only one red changeover catch and that is probably used for the main shifter.

19 minutes ago, Omikron said:

Model B anyone?

I bet you can make a good working Porsche 911 GT3 RS out of this set :wink:.

6 hours ago, AndroTech said:

Here is the parts list and few other pictures ... enjoy ...

boy.... how I regret saying bad things about this model.

2 minutes ago, Didumos69 said:

I bet you can make a good working Porsche 911 GT3 RS out of this set :wink:.

Not really:

- The Dark Azure pallet lacks 3x7 panels (#3, #4), 2x5 panels (#21, #22), 15L liftarm, 3L liftarm, angled liftarm.

- The Dark Blue pallet  lacks 3x7 panels (#3, #4), angled liftarm

8 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Not really:

- The Dark Azure pallet lacks 3x7 panels (#3, #4), 2x5 panels (#21, #22), 15L liftarm, 3L liftarm, angled liftarm.

- The Dark Blue pallet  lacks 3x7 panels (#3, #4), angled liftarm

I didn't say it would have to be the same as 42056.

37 minutes ago, steph77 said:

Me too. Despite all images we have no clue yet.

34 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

Rubber bands suggest it is the same method as on the Porsche but there is only one red changeover catch and that is probably used for the main shifter.

If they have been looking around a little in the MOC-community, they sure won't use the same method as in 42056.

Edited by Didumos69

There's a white clutch gear in the part list. Brace yourself, gerabox stalling is coming. And Didumos will have another chance to save the day!