Hello fellow Eurobricks members,

I've been working on my latest MOC the last few weeks - 'Visit the RIVIERA'. A MOC based around a marina with a southern European influence.

There is a small wedding shop, a bell tower, and restaurant on the ground floor with tables outside around the marina where fishermen bring in their catches. A previous European styled MOC - Piazza Maria had bright colour combinations and perfect smooth rendering on the buildings so this was an excuse for me to try my hand at something that looked a little more weathered! :laugh:

Anyway on with the pics, 6 in total:

25698263076_7e6988a46f_c.jpg

25423565960_b27673d710_z.jpg

25097648523_838afd10a7_c.jpg

25724152395_d03d99d222_c.jpg

25603182742_eb4ab9344e_z.jpg

25097483373_38c645501b_c.jpg

You can also view them on flickr here: https://www.flickr.c...s/52656812@N04/

Any comments/feedback welcomed!

Cheers!

What can I say? I love every bit of it, as the rest of your work. You're one of my favourite mocers out there. Fantastic, once again.

There are so many great details in this build, I had to comment so I'd have an easy way to come back and look at it again. Thanks for sharing it.

Absolutely amazing! I think you have managed to catch the atmosphere perfectly. I want to visit this town! :classic:

Don't forget lots of money and credit cards when your figs visit this place.....it will be a pricey visit. This build reminds me of visiting there several times over the past 40 years. What a cool build!

Beautiful! Love the reddish brown shutters and the awning on the wedding shop building.

I concur with the previous comments made, it's a really nice/awesome/stunning/... (add more superlatives here) build.

I'd also like to add that I like the photography of your models,

'the infinite coloured background' (for lack of a better term) really makes the model stand out.

A standard desk or living room background wouldn't do these moc's justice.

LEGO City was the first theme series - even before mini figures.And it's still popular because much is needed in a city: railway stations, shops etc. So your MOC would be a pearl of any city. I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set.

What can I say? I love every bit of it, as the rest of your work. You're one of my favourite mocers out there. Fantastic, once again.

There are so many great details in this build, I had to comment so I'd have an easy way to come back and look at it again. Thanks for sharing it.

You do not fail to deliver pure awesomeness again.

:wub:

Absolutely amazing! I think you have managed to catch the atmosphere perfectly. I want to visit this town! :classic:

Thanks very much, glad you like it! :classic:

Absolutely stunning, reminds me of capri more than venice for some reason. Probably the scooter!

Thanks! I have heard Capri is a delight, can't say I drew inspiration from it for this MOC, maybe i'll source some pics from there for another build in the future!

I really like every aspect of this moc!

Another superb build. Great architecture and athmosphere!

Stunning! Keep those Southern dioramas coming, love them!

Thanks! Once I get a hold of some more colours i'll definately do more southern European setups. Maybe Eastern Europe also....

Don't forget lots of money and credit cards when your figs visit this place.....it will be a pricey visit. This build reminds me of visiting there several times over the past 40 years. What a cool build!

This is definatley an expensive trip, after all everything is paid for in 100s! :laugh:

Gorgeous MOC!

Great attention to details! :thumbup:

The two boats are the icing on the cake! :wub:

Beautiful! Love the reddish brown shutters and the awning on the wedding shop building.

Very nice build, adorable scene. :classic:

Thank you very much!

Efficient building. I like the different levels of an extension to the main building, plausibly simulated the shutters, scale is designed in the style of Lego modular homes. Cheerful colors, good company minifigures. All for a good rest.

Lovely build. I instantly recognised it as a "snaillad".

I particularly like the boats and the details on the pavements and the tower.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

This is the Bee's Knees! And apparently the scooter comes in Light Aqua?!? Why didn't I know about this? The real genius of this MOC is the attention to detail. The colors really strike me- I feel like I'm looking at a picture of the French Riviera.