SkaForHire

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Introduction and Starting Thread

Don't waste your time waiting for that old tabloid paper. Read the Sea Rat Investigator instead! It says that all Eslandolan ships were captured by Sea Rats, Oleander convoys are completely lost in hurricanes and every Corlandish crew comitted mutiny. Also every Sea Rat trader made a golden voyage. Sounds trustworthy in my opinion. So no more questions about the results please. Everyone back to building!

we can just go with this.... lol

I am almost done with these end of program exams for one of my degrees (chalk up another masters degree for me, hopefully! still chugging away at the phd though) I should be back in semi-full form this weekend. Sorry for the delay, I thought we would get the results out before this week of exams started but I was wrong.

Since I am considering breaking into the real estate market, I have a random question.

If I plan on making a combined MOC with multiple properties (like the modulates with multiple shops in one building) can I post one thread and claim multiple properties, or do I need an individual thread/pictures for each?

If individual thread, do I need to separate the property in question even if it won't look right not being connected to the other properties?

Thanks for the clarification!

I believe someone has already done this. The separate properties can be contained in one build, but if you are licensing them, each license needs its own thread.

You can have multiple properties in one build and in one thread. It would count as one freebuild. Licenses get get flagged if there is more than one license per thread, and I do verify that there is more than one building in a MOC with flagged threads.

I believe someone has already done this. The separate properties can be contained in one build, but if you are licensing them, each license needs its own thread.

If you mean my Quinnsville, yes, in a way.

The town is made using all sorts of small 16x16 plots, licensed seperatly, then build onto 48x48 plates to make it look as one big plate when on display.

If you mean my Quinnsville, yes, in a way.

The town is made using all sorts of small 16x16 plots, licensed seperatly, then build onto 48x48 plates to make it look as one big plate when on display.

Yes, sure, your way of building your town is something like that. But you've licensed every build separately.

And Elostirion already made multiple licenses on one thread for entire street plots in Nova Terelli.

So it's really possible to make more than one licence per build and per thread !

Everyone who can't wait for the Skaday anymore, Ska did upload the results in his flickr stream.

Everyone who can't wait for the Skaday anymore, Ska did upload the results in his flickr stream.

Thanks.

The Dark Narwhal took the Garvey ship Onishiit. That name! Ska, come on!

Edited by gedren_y

Good find for the Sea Rat Investigator. pirate_classic.gif

Thanks ! Great news !

Does it mean that Skaday is coming ? :D

Thanks ! Great news !

Does it mean that Skaday is coming ? :D

Maybe, if Ska is busy, he can just roll up results and we can have a "guest writer" each month. I'd volunteer to pen an issue.

Maybe, if Ska is busy, he can just roll up results and we can have a "guest writer" each month. I'd volunteer to pen an issue.

To me this sounds like a good idea, to take at least some more work of Ska.

Perhaps "The Investigator" could be another thing, in the middle of each month, filled with rumors from the threads and flickr feeds? :-p

Thanks.

The Dark Narwhal took the Garvey ship Onishilt. That name! Ska, come on!

One word: Scarst.

Hit me up with a messege where to send the results, I will tell you how to read them, and you can be our first guest writer. I am sorry guys I just can't believe my summer exploded with work.

One word: Scarst.

Hit me up with a messege where to send the results, I will tell you how to read them, and you can be our first guest writer. I am sorry guys I just can't believe my summer exploded with work.

Hey! No worries! We're the ones thankfull we have someone like you!

Sent you a PM.

Since there's only a week left in the month, are we taking next month off for MRCA?

Since there's only a week left in the month, are we taking next month off for MRCA?

I finished my draft of the latest shipping news text and sent it to Ska. Assuming he has a free moment to look it over, it could be published soon'ish.

Keep up the good work Ska, we all know, and have seen, how hard you work for this to be a success.

Thanks!

Note: Unlimited Plot Sizes now have a minimum of 100x100. Multiple builders are welcome to collaborate to reach the large footprint.

22818593885_32e4804144_o.jpg

I think the rules for royal Plantations should be adjusted if that is the case - it shouldn't be allowed to be smaller than a large Plantation.

<snip>

I think the rules for royal Plantations should be adjusted if that is the case - it shouldn't be allowed to be smaller than a large Plantation.

Good point, I'll work on it.

I am asking me the same question now. And there is only 2 days left.

Will there be a MRCA this month ? Or will it be delayed ?