Welcome! Your presentation is very well done and it's a great looking MOC. The cabin lights are a nice touch and the different medical units are very well executed. I hope you find time to make a video or take some partially assembled pictures.

I like this very much :thumbup: Flight deck, controls and design is very nice and cool lookin' and most of all I just love all the different cabin designs :classic: Man You are so talented builder, just awesome MOC!

Now that's impressive!!! Stunning job. Everything about this moc and presentation is incredible. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will show my pilot friend this! :grin:

Amazing copter! Like it so much, great details and amazing shape as the real one. Does the tail stands on its own or it's too heavy? Big compliments again!!

Great helicopter, I love the EC-135 and dream of building one some day, but will certainly not be anywhere near your level of sophistication. The interiors are spectacular!

Wow what a nice helicopter. All these smooth lines with all details, amazing. The interior, especially the incubator, is really smart and with great detail. Do you have a video to show the functions?

the second one (Lego Technic Urban Buggy) was somewhat better.

Stunning MOC! :wub:

And now I know who you are. "Urban Buggy" was my favorite one!

Very nice work. I like the way you captured the different layouts for critical care situations. I can see operators that use the EC wanting one of these for their stations!!!

Welcome to eurobricks. Way to make a splash! This is a great model with even better pics. Not many dabble with planes or helis. Nice job

Very impressive :thumbup:

Love the nice details. The best technic helicopter I've ever seen

Again a moc where you can see what's possible with Lego Technic.

Greetings

Alex

Perfectly presented awesome MOC! And you not looking like a rookie :wink:

All of you, thank you very very much!! I had no idea my creation would be met with so many kind words and good questions. The last few months I have sat at my desk and built lego while I wondered if anyone would notice my helicopter. If you are interested in seeing some bigger pictures, I made a Flickr album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131504322@N02/with/17533827830/

Amazing copter! Like it so much, great details and amazing shape as the real one. Does the tail stands on its own or it's too heavy? Big compliments again!!

The tail is, as you correctly point out, rather heavy. Without support the whole tail hangs kinda like a sad banana, but not all the way to the ground. The last picture shows the tail-support, and so does the small picture of the box-art.

Wow what a nice helicopter. All these smooth lines with all details, amazing. The interior, especially the incubator, is really smart and with great detail. Do you have a video to show the functions?

Yes, I will make a video when i got some spare time.

Stunning MOC! :wub:

And now I know who you are. "Urban Buggy" was my favorite one!

The fact that my big hero Madoca1977 commented on my MOCs makes very proud. Thanks a lot.

This is an absolutely gorgeos helicopter model. It has made me rethink certian aspects of the bell uh-1b model that I am building. I have endeavoured to accuratly model the controls from the start, and your model has made me make them more compact and asthetically pleasing. I have also had to rethink certian aspects of the body of the helicopter. For this I thank you.

I do have a couple of questions though;

It appears that your cyclic sticks only have one degree of freedom, fore and aft, or am I just not seeing things properly?

Does the collective control actually function, even though in a non rc capacity? I couldn't come to a definetive conclusion from your write up.

2nd Edit: Oops I should have reread the whole post before asking my questions. :blush: I will replace my questions with this one. Did you use the large turntable as a swashplate or did you build your own?

This truly is an excellent model that I am sure you are very proud of.

Thanks,

~John

P.S. Your photoghraphy is top notch!

Edit: Added in the P.S.

Edited by John Daniels

As a new member on Eurobricks, I’m excited to introduce my first MOC. It’s a Lego Technics Air Ambulance, and I’ve drawn inspiration from the Eurocopter EC135P2 +. This thing took me about 200 hours to complete, but that's okay for a rookie like me. I'm pretty happy with the design, but I had bigger plans for the technical part. All in all I am satisfied. I’m very grateful for comments, questions and suggestions for improvements.

For a rookie, you're pretty advanced! I'd consider myself a rookie and I'm still having trouble trying to size technic bricks correctly for car models :)

Seriously, great moc. I'm particularly impressed with the tail design, were you mixed studded and stud less bricks for for the stabilizer. Also, great photography! I'd totally get a model with a slick box like that!

Awesome set! Very good job? How have you made the box cover?

Edited by Blakbird
Please don't quote entire post!

Well thats a pleasant new arrival. This is a top-notch piece of work. Although new here, you must be a quite experienced builder, judging from your work.

Its not a rookie thing for sure!

Great work. I am also interested in seeing more of the swashplate that has been designed.

I love a good helicopter.

I was searching for the Eurocopter and found this one, what a great looking moc, hopefully i can find out how you made it to create the Dutch police variant