burlogh

Claw Coast

In the last year I was a rather inactive builder, though in my mind I planned my new diorama. Here is the result for now: the greenskin settlement Claw Coast. The wall with the guard towers were inspired by the gates of Orgrimmar in WoW, but the other elements are not connected to the game (maybe the windmill a little bit...). Unfortunately I was in a rush at the end, but at least I see a lot of improvement possibilities!

Edit: just uploaded a few more pictures to my album.

24860872314_fe0209394f_h.jpg

25491423845_e2619051e0_h.jpg

24860872654_2b74595110_h.jpg

Edited by burlogh

WOW! This is absolutly fantastic. Do you have more pictures? or some link to Flickr, MOCpages or something?

"Wow" is all I can sum up with, really.

Epic build. Lots of very intricate work that add to the entire scale. Well done!

*oh2*

Wow is indeed the word for it.

Great built. :thumbup:

The wall is enormous and has a lot of details.

The landscape looks good with the colors.

The village has also nice details.

Great diorama. :thumbup:

I'll try another word: Daaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! That looks mighty fine! The appropriate amount of detailing yet very neat. Love it!

Wow wow wow... What a big and great moc here... I really like your rockwork and the cave there. Lovely figs in use around and amazing details at your landscaping...

You did an excellent job there mate... A big and great moc to admire for display :wub: :wub:

Great stuff, just too much nice things to look at! The settlement inside is nicely done as are the minifig combo's :classic:

Whoa, aweesome dude, just pure simple awesomness. And this thing is big and packed with tiny details.

Love the windmill and the big tree building next to it.

Nice to see that you continue to build orc kind of mocs.

Btw congrats to frontpaged, truly deserved. :sweet: :thumbup:

Looks great. Definately have that WoW vibe to it.

If it wasn't that im deadtired of WoW it could almost convince me to start playing it again. :laugh:

Also im very busy these weeks so I dont even have the time to reactivate my account.

Lovely build ! :thumbup:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Oh, thank you for the comments!

WOW! This is absolutly fantastic. Do you have more pictures? or some link to Flickr, MOCpages or something?

Uploaded a few detail pictures to my flickr. Unfortunately I was able to assemble the diorama at the event so I don't have too many good pictures.

That's awesome! love the use of the troll warship sails as banners, zug zug

I'm a huge fan of those sails, got a dozen of them. Dabu!

Great stuff, just too much nice things to look at! The settlement inside is nicely done as are the minifig combo's :classic:

Thanks you and thanks for the frontpage. After one year away from building it is a huge honor!

Nice to see that you continue to build orc kind of mocs.

Btw congrats to frontpaged, truly deserved. :sweet::thumbup:

Thank you! This theme is still my favourite, I have a lot of plans with it!

Looks great. Definately have that WoW vibe to it.

If it wasn't that im deadtired of WoW it could almost convince me to start playing it again. :laugh:

Thanks. The funny thing - I haven't played since 2013. Earlier I was semi-hardcore, lead some raids, etc. but my wife thought I play too much and... purchased me a few LEGO sets. So every time when our house is flooded with parts I notify her whose fault is it :P

In the last year I was a rather inactive builder, though in my mind I planned my new diorama. Here is the result for now: the greenskin settlement Claw Coast.

This is Amazing - great build!! (all that's missing is Ugglug and his orcs! :P)

And absolutely LOVE the wolf pen and hut... just perfect! And texture to roof is spot on!

Edited by nine09nueve

That's awesome. Before the first LEGO Pirates sets were issued, LEGO Castle was the most impressive series of all. And your marvelous, classic looking creation proves - why. The combination of stone and wood looks great. And I like the story, too. How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful builder?!!! I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set.