I think we can add at least 20%, at least here in Slovenia. Pull-back were always around 20€, the motorbike is similar to that moto cross bike which was around 35€ etc... I'm guessing 42039 at least a 100€ :cry_sad:

Sorry for you guys, but the prices are including VAT and are the same as their currently available counterparts. I'm not talking about physical toyshops and the like, but about webshops.

Look here

And that isn't even the cheapest shop.

I think the 1H 2015 range are excllent, in terms of the smaller sets these are the best in a few years. The models are different, the parts selection is excellent...we are getting rare parts in fresh supply + parts in brand new colurs.

These sets will be must have just for the parts and colours alone!!

Sorry for you guys, but the prices are including VAT and are the same as their currently available counterparts. I'm not talking about physical toyshops and the like, but about webshops.

Look here

And that isn't even the cheapest shop.

Those prices are too good to be true, just look at available sets which priced quite below RRP.

I can't wait to get the Arctic truck :classic: I'll probably also cave and buy the race car too! I hope they release something with power functions later in the year though!

The fenders of the Le Mans car and the angled side panels of the dump truck, that seems to be about it. Perhaps some parts in new colours.

Edited by jantjeuh

Are we only getting two new parts, the panels ?

:sweet:

When I tried to build cherry picker 42031 I found probably two new parts: plate 2x1 with pin hole (it should be similar to this one with studs on the bottom) and axle pin 3L with 2L axle

Edited by Tomik

When I tried to build cherry picker 42031 I found probably two new parts: plate 2x1 with pin hole (it should be similar to this one with studs on the bottom) and axle pin 3L with 2L axle

Interesting! Those both sound useful.

Edited by rm8

So the box on 42038 shows it has steering (front at least) for anyone still unsure..

And as for 42039 could the "B" model be better looking than the "A"?

@Sariel: Nice intro! You quality is still improving. Looking forward to the videos :sweet::thumbup:

Both 42038 and 42039 b-models look wicked, I may skip both A models and go right to the B-models. Any chance 42038 a- or b-model can be fully motorized?

You're right about the new 3L axle / pin :

70790_10.jpg

(source)

Although the reviews for the sets won't come before December 1st, any chance for those who have already got the sets of posting some highres photos of the boxes? And by that I mean the rear of the boxes of course :wink:

42035 b-model must be one of the most strange one ever...

It's a wheeled bulldozer. :wink:

Good to see some B-models at last. As a few other Eurobrickers have said already, some of the Bs look better than the As! I do prefer the smaller sets; the bigger models don't really hold much pull for me. Looks like an intriguing mix of colours and styles, though. And those lime green hubs on 42037 - phwoar! :grin:

It's a wheeled bulldozer. :wink:

Good to see some B-models at last. As a few other Eurobrickers have said already, some of the Bs look better than the As! I do prefer the smaller sets; the bigger models don't really hold much pull for me. Looks like an intriguing mix of colours and styles, though. And those lime green hubs on 42037 - phwoar! :grin:

Yes after a second look you are right ;) i also like the more smaller ones better... i will definitely get 42035 and 42032. Overall its a very nice line of 1H models.