A new supercar is certainly at the top of my want list.

In particular I somewhat hope we see something inspired by the Huracan or LaFerrari

While I doubt it'll ever happen, ultimately I'd love to see a Koenigsegg licence obtained.

However speculation wise, I somewhat expect a new truck cab, possibly a fire truck and motorbike.

Fire truck kinda like the 42009 but a fire engine

Edited by SNIPE

I'm hoping for a supercar. It'll be the first one released since getting back into the hobby. I've been eagerly awaiting it.

IF Lego releases a new large car next year, I doubt they will call it the "Supercar"

They may call it by some other name.. Would definitely like to see a Licensed large scale auto...

Unfortunately, M<*&$ks has the John Deere licence, other makers of farm equipment and similar may be available, Kubota makes a lot of nice orange colored machines.

Well, an orange licensed Kubota of fairly decent size, I'd like that too.

Are we doing speculations, or wish lists?

If the latter, I'd like to see something like this:

pierce-firetruck-view-download-wallpaper-555x334-comments_38d78.jpg?i

We have had fire trucks in the past (8289, 8454), but none of them the typical large classic truck model. I reckon this will appeal to kids too. Would take the same scale as 8109/8052/8071, could very well be a flagship.

Also, I really think it's about time for a follow-up to set 8857...

8857-groot.gif?1311319838

Also I hope they will do anything we haven't seen before.

• what GoldVillage posted two posts above me
  • walking excavator - or anything that walks, really
  • mobile folding crane (I know this is a challenge...)

Edited by Erik Leppen

While we're wishing, I'd add to the chorus for a firetruck. Steering, suspension, PF motors, a slewing ladder base, ladder elevation and extension, PF lights - there are so many functions, and it would have great playability and appeal.

I'de rather speculate on new parts over new sets. A fire truck has a lot of potential, but it depends on how well they do it. If it's just more of the same mechanisms then I'll pass. But if it had live axle suspension, chrome panels or maybe even some new tiles with a checker plate texture moulded on the top, longer air cylinders in red or white for ladder lift and standard ones in red or black for the stabilisers, new wheels with more accurate dimensions (thinner overall but with a deeper hub) in silver or chrome, new large truss pieces which in this case would be used for the telescopic ladders but could be used elsewhere in cranes, and PF flashing lights then that would be freaking epic and worth every penny. I'de rather pay £150 for a 1500-2200 piece set with lots of new awesome parts and new possibilities (8110) than pay the same amount for a 2600+ piece set which is just more pins and beams of which I have way more than enough.

I'd really like a cement/concrete mixer lorry, with PF for rotating the drum. More aircraft would be cool too, I'd love to see a Boeing CH-47 Chinook, again with PF for the rotors.

What about something that does what its supposed to do, like a fire engine that puts out fires, a digger that can dig earth, that kind of deal.

I would love to see a rubbish truck of some type. Either a side lift one for domestic wheelie bins or a larger front lift model :)

After 2014 I would simply be happy for anything containing big pneumatic cylinder...