All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MangaNOID

Lego E-formula competition idea

I think it may be hard to gain interest in competitions that are not TC or official Eurobricks contests as the last two challenges, the AMS_1 and 2 (started by @letsbuild) on the technic forum that I remember (and entered) (beside the buwizz comps that have great prizes) have been unfinished after all the effort that went in from contestants. not that that's the be all and end all of course but its a bit 'WTF' you know.
  3. kahir88

Avalonia Mini-Challenge: Game of Thrones

Long live to King de Gothia! And thanks Henjin, for making this challenge too!
  4. Are you planning on doing a reverse build instruction or at least a few photos showing off how to build the internal structure or s foils.
  5. ProvenceTristram

[MOC] another Millennium Falcon [LDD in progress]

I really like this. It's accessible to people due to its size.
  6. mrblock

[MOC] UT-60D U-Wing - SB00101 UCS

No. I dont want chinese with cheap quality. Hope Lego will have more models.
  7. Do we have any more info on that yet? Personally, I’m hoping for a collector’s series BvS Batmobile.
  8. ic3cold

SB00201 TS-PROJECT (MOC Tie Silencer UCS)

StarBricks, your shipping is fine. Sorry for the confusion, as you know I have both your manuals and will get the 3rd one. I was referring to the lighting unit shipping from Lygod. Sent a message to them about cheaper options but have not heard back yet.
  9. Today
  10. Techster14

HELP!!!

I get that this isn't the topic forum to ask this under but, I need help with this idea. so I did research and look for how to use a webcam with ev3 and ev3dev_Python, but couldn't seem to find the camera model I'm using. My camera is literally called usb2.0 pc camera if that helps and have no clue about anything else. it works just fine to the only issue is how do I use any kind of USB camera with EV#Dev_Python?
  11. Ankoku

[GBC] Akiyuki Ball Factory

Nice to see some of my reverse engineering corrections made it in.
  12. Digger of Bricks

General Colour Discussion

Hey @paupadros, here's a rather interesting article that may interest you. The Brothers Brick - Beryll Roehl and the Beautiful World of LEGO Test Bricks [Feature]
  13. Hello! I'll be visiting the US next month, and I'll mainly be in New York/Washington DC/Boston. I'm not looking to make any big Lego purchases, but I'm hoping to pick up a couple of small sets. I'm primarily looking for 41629 Brickheadz Boba Fett and maybe a few polybags, like 30452 Iron Man and Dum-E. Any recommendations on where I can get these sets, and at good prices perhaps? Thanks in advance!
  14. Digger of Bricks

New Castle Set

The Brothers Brick - LEGO Löwenstein Castle set from BrickLink’s AFOL Designer Program [Review]
  15. soccerkid6

Oxenfurt, blacksmith and watchtower

Beautiful watchtower with a great balance of texture and color Nice addition having a few vines growing on it too! The lush landscape and blacksmith's shop are also well detailed
  16. Johnny1360

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Strangely feel the need to own all of these space sets, hearkens back to my childhood memories of the space race. People really should be living on the moon by now. I always wanted to be an astronaut when I was a little kid, big-time.
  17. koalayummies

[BSBA] Cat B - Fire Truck Spaceship

The MOC: Fire Truck The city fire department is very proud of their tractor drawn aerial "tiller truck". They wash her at least once a week and she has saved many a minifigure. She's a massive vehicle, and somewhat unneeded seeing as how none of the city building are more than four stories tall. Here the fire crew is using the ladder and equipment to rescue a bicyclist who crashed into a tree and then caught fire as the cyclist's owner looks on in horror (on all fours, while purring). Its not that they don't like rescuing things from trees, they just wish there was a way to enjoy some of the other things the universe has to offer. Meow? They realized that there is so much stuff out there in the universe along with a very unfilled niche. After all there's space exploration, space bad guys, space police, space miners... why is there no space fire department? "Space fire department? That's ridiculous, there's no fires in space" - Anonymous space traveler right before his/her spaceship caught fire. Fire Truck Spaceship: The modification process began by joining the two sections of the truck to form a solid hull. There's no need for the independently-steered trailer part since movement isn't restricted to 90-degree turns on city streets in space. With ladders in space nearly useless the crew focused on a massive upgrade to the roof mounted deluge gun which now fires a specialized expanding adhesive fire retardant foam. Out back they utilized the numerous wheels as engine thrust nozzles. Up top tanks for the fire retardant are stored with chemicals separated before being mixed at the deluge gun. Communication equipment has been upgraded as well. There was no way they were going to ditch the compliment of red emergency lights. With no need for wheel clearance, tires, suspension and steering the bottom of the hull has been streamlined. The firefighters also upgraded their suits since wearing black isn't the best idea in space. Their equipment has also been upgraded in the form of portable high powered cutting and prying tools necessary for ripping open multi-layered and armored spacship hulls in order to rescue helpless minifigures. After once again rescuing the two wheel'd rider who crashed his spacescooter into a container carrying a tree nearly setting off a debris chain reaction in a densely occupied satellite belt, Benny and his team are on hand to officiate the spaceship certification ceremony.
  18. TeriXeri

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

Been looking more and more at the Townhouse set and it definately uses a new style of "modular" again. While it's not hinged, it's not the 8x8 or 8x16 scaled system, either. It uses 3 12x12 sized squares for the corner and sidewalks, while the building floors are 8x12. It really reminds me of the design of Corner Deli, but upscaled. On the corner part of the buildings, you see a technic pin drainpipe that connects both buildings in the corner, as well as technic pins on ground level.
  19. Digger of Bricks

Here's some further images for each of the sets at this link: BricksFanz - New LEGO City Mars Exploration Sets Revealed
  20. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Good. I need that sweet CC pilot, an old luke is nice, and more rebel troopers and wookies are always welcome. Not to mention the GONK. I'm not even mad about santa porg, it's to be expected at this point that we won't get any good santa figures.
  21. For all we're aware of so far for this year, the only thing we're still waiting for is that BatVehicle D2C.
  22. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I’m a little late to this but looking at the measurements of the sets, I’m very impressed. The Horntail sounds like it will be a decent size but the Clocktower will be huge! It has to be more than $90, it’s gotta be $100 at least, for that size. I’m really looking forward to adding it to the rest of the Hogwarts builds we got last year. So excited for images
  23. The Disney Railroad/ Main Street in my opinion is a great addition to the Disney D2C collection. It is another iconic Disney landmark. I just hope that they can pull it off and exceed my expectations from design to minifig selection. I wonder when they'll announce it. I believe they released the castle pictures by July for a September release. I hope its sometime soon!
  24. Johnny1360

This will be the first ever people pack I buy, I actually really like this one. Edit: Not to sure about those people running around laughing and joking with the alien head on a stick though. Also looks like the launch tower is about to put an end to the astronauts fun roller coaster ride, on the other set.
  25. But... the feathers... the feathers... they get everywhere...
  1. Load more activity