Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Happy Birthday WhiteFang

Happy Birthday WhiteFang :laugh: I hope you have a fun day and you get lots of LEGO suprises. But dont forgot to brush your teeths after the cake, or your name wont be WhiteFang anymore! :devil:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Happy Birthday, WhiteFang/DarkFang/Fangy/WhatEver. :laugh:

Happy Birthday Whitefang!

I hope you have a nice day and get some new LEGO sets for your collection.

Happy Birthday Mr. Fang! Hope your day is awesome and you get to spend it having fun doing something LEGO-related!

-Davey

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful well wishes from my friends from all over the world!!! :wub:

It's truly remarkable and unbelievable to see myself celebrating my birthday with the EB Community for another year and I am sure it will be many many more years to come. The EB Community experience is very much felt with warmth and closeness and this is the best online experience ever.

Actually I am a little drunk now but I had an enjoyable fun surprising experience earlier with a special someone who has been there for me for the past years. She gave me something sweet and meaningful out of my favourite LEGO bricks. I didn't expect to receive a nice mosaic from her. It may looks amateurish but to me, it's extremely cute and meaningful! I will post pictures of it soon as it is getting very late down here and it will not be nice. :blush:

More celebrations to come, for spending my time with my friends and family in the upcoming weekends! :sweet:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WhiteFang :blush: I wish you will have an enjoyable day with your family and your loved one.

Wishing you not just a smile but laughter for a new year ahead....

:grin:

Happy birthday WhiteFang my friend. :classic:

Glad to hear that you had a good day, I look forward to seeing the mosaic.

Happy birthday WhiteFang! I wish you all the best and lots and lots of LEGO on this special day! :classic:

(Probably too late in singaporian time, but not in norwegian time :wink:)

Happy birthday WhiteFang :sweet:.

Happy Birthday, WhiteFang!

Thanks for your hard work with EB, and all the personal help you've given me. :sweet: I hope you have/had a great day with your loved ones.

Happy Birthday Mr. Whitefang. Glad to hear you are having way too much fun. Make sure you have some more of that fun! Talk to you soon.

Actually I am a little drunk now

Drunk and Birthday basically mean the same thing. :tongue: