Hello everyone, I have been in contact with a few fellow eurobrickers and some of them have wanted a truck topic where we can all share different designs for our trucks and trailers. These designs could also include maybe some clever and effecient suggestions to show others how you made your amazing MOC! All forms of trucks are accepted tow trucks to mighty expedition trucks! Post your truck, or gain inspiration from others!

For starters I will share mine:

A sporty flatbed truck!

Lego%20Sport%20normal%20truck_2anoter%20 Lego%20Sport%20Flatbed%20truck_Copy%20ofLego%20Sport%20Flatbed%20truck_Copy%20of

Edited by CrazyKreations

A simple tow truck with drive (inline-four), HOG steering, opening doors, adjustable seats and eight motorised, two-way functions.

1280x1350.jpg

1280x1022.jpg

1280x632.jpg

Small towtruck, with steering and some functions, some operated trough those sparewheels

800x357.JPG

And some Volvo

800x428.JPG

Those are only truck I have built. There are somewhere also full topics about these in forum.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:19 AM, suffocation said:

A simple tow truck with drive (inline-four), HOG steering, opening doors, adjustable seats and eight motorised, two-way functions.

Love the design!

Edited by CrazyKreations
Repeat of photos

A truck topic? Too general description, imho. What scale at least? 

Because I may suggest about 3 my old truck topics. I'll simply post appropriact linke rather than posting the images.

Edited by Aleh

So here are my attempts:

SCANIA R Nextgen V8:

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

A simple 4x2 tractor unit with a working V8 engine, adjustable rear height, and steering giving a rather small turning radius. A free 3D model (Stud.Io) is available on Rebrickable

Mack Granite 6x4 dump truck:

640x480.jpg

It has all the functions of the 42078 Mack Anthem tractor unit plus the dump bed lifted by a linear actuator: 6 inline fake engine, steering with a functioning steering wheel. Having these functions while keeping everything in scale was tricky but here is the result. Free PDF instructions on Rebrickable

Mack Anthem day cab:

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x369.JPG

I wasn't very satisfied with the proportions of the 42078 Mack Anthem set, especially regarding the curves and length of the hood and cabin. This turned out to be a day cab. it still has the functions of the original set. I am quite satisfied with this one. Again, free PDF instructions are available on Rebrickable

Edited by grego18f

3 minutes ago, keymaker said:

Replica of 6x6 KrAZ 255 [...]

Looks absolutely stunning :pir-love: I'm also amazed that you managed to cram full drive and suspension into so little space.

These are the trucks I made. They have the same scale as the Mercedes Arocs 42043 .

The airport refuler:

36322405751_866941ed9a_c.jpg

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/153209-moc-airport-refueler/

And my 4x4 Truck with Innerloader:

The cabin is the same but the chassis became shorter and is missing the gear box from the Refuler.
I improved the wheel suspension on the front axel, but kept the steering mecahnism the same making it possible to have a short turning radius.

33611775018_f83314e993_c.jpg

http:// https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/170913-moc-truck-with-inner-loader/

For this truck I made building instructions. You can find it on Rebrickable.

Edited by MikeTwo9398
typo

9 hours ago, grego18f said:

So here are my attempts:

SCANIA R Nextgen V8:

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

A simple 4x2 tractor unit with a working V8 engine, adjustable rear height, and steering giving a rather small turning radius. A free 3D model (Stud.Io) is available on Rebrickable

Mack Granite 6x4 dump truck:

640x480.jpg

It has all the functions of the 42078 Mack Anthem tractor unit plus the dump bed lifted by a linear actuator: 6 inline fake engine, steering with a functioning steering wheel. Having these functions while keeping everything in scale was tricky but here is the result. Free PDF instructions on Rebrickable

Mack Anthem day cab:

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x369.JPG

I wasn't very satisfied with the proportions of the 42078 Mack Anthem set, especially regarding the curves and length of the hood and cabin. This turned out to be a day cab. it still has the functions of the original set. I am quite satisfied with this one. Again, free PDF instructions are available on Rebrickable

I am a big fan of your scania Mate! Great job thx for sharing

Looking at these I want to build some trucks, though my skills are nowhere near the level of other builders in this topic...

1 minute ago, howitzer said:

Looking at these I want to build some trucks, though my skills are nowhere near the level of other builders in this topic...

Mate don't worry one of the first things you do when thinking of designing is a plan, maybe a modular chassis to get you started!

The more compact the better it is! That is also why this topic exists, to provide inspiration and to share your builds!

Edited by CrazyKreations
Added more

8 minutes ago, CrazyKreations said:

Mate don't worry one of the first things you do when thinking of designing is a plan, maybe a modular chassis to get you started!

The more compact the better it is! That is also why this topic exists, to provide inspiration and to share your builds!

Yeah, I know. The actual problem is that I already have half a dozen projects and very little free time to do much about them either, so adding new projects would be mostly a waste of time, at least until I get some of the previous ones finished.

Just now, howitzer said:

Yeah, I know. The actual problem is that I already have half a dozen projects and very little free time to do much about them either, so adding new projects would be mostly a waste of time, at least until I get some of the previous ones finished.

So much to build... So little time!:pir_wacko:

I also made a truck some years ago. It's a manually controlled dump truck. It isn't the best looking one, but it might be worth sharing.

It has a fully functional crane, steering, fake engine, tiltable cabin, outriggers and container.

640x480.sideJPG

640x480.JPG

Some more info on it (pics, instructions, video) can be found on bricksafe here

3 hours ago, syclone said:

Have made some long ago:

- Flatbed towtruck 

EB Topic

- Truck with trailer

EB Topic

Generic trial trucks:

Reveal hidden contents

- Mini 8x8 Trial Truck

EB Topic

- Small 4x4 trial truck

EB Topic

I remember those trucks! I love them thanks for sharing

Edited by CrazyKreations
Images removed

2 minutes ago, suffocation said:

This one is awesome and so, so much better than 42112.

I agree, I was really hoping for a custom brick or beam built mixer container from 42112 but this MOC is so much better!

By the way @ukbajadave made this:

800x574.jpg

Edited by CrazyKreations
errors