THE CLOCK TOWER 

Hi guys, finally here we have this MOC that I have been working on during months. This Diorama represents from the left to de right; The Whomping Willow, the Stone Circle entrance that connects to the Wooden Bridge that I have omitted for space reasons in this MOC, and Hagrid’s Hut. In the Back we have the section of Hogwarts that represents the Gryffindor Tower, the Clock Tower and also the North Tower, where the Divination classroom is located. 

After the completion of my last MOC, I decided that from then on each MOC that made the Hogwarts Castle would be based only on one or two films in order to recreate them as completely as possible. Because the clock tower is a new section in the Azkaban prisoner film, I decided to focus on this film, but when LEGO released the new Harry Potter sets I finally dedicated the castle to the first three Harry Potter films, thus recreating the final scenes of the philosopher's stone and the secret chamber. Hope you enjoy it!

45537140784_6ac6d2c524_c.jpg

HOGWARTS CASTLE LEGO Moc by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

32388945238_4cf9b178dd_c.jpg

HOGWARTS CASTLE LEGO Moc Interior by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

44443812650_589df45fd4_c.jpg

LEGO Clock Tower Interior by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

45348184935_fb4497a91b_c.jpg

LEGO Hogwarts Clock Tower by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46260972151_0352d0500f_c.jpg

Harry and Dumbeldlore at Headmaster's Office by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

44443823370_2dbcf28da1_c.jpg

Gryffindor Common Room by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46210395982_2701b83ed3_c.jpg

North Tower by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

44447994760_fcb9357bff_c.jpg

Hagrid's Hut by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

44444266760_b3413de0fd_c.jpg

Rotating Hagrid's Hut Interior by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46211511922_c3d4667a98_c.jpg

The Magical Chess challenge and in the back, the Flying Keys challenge by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46210369572_f3d69a11a3_c.jpg

Mirror of Erised room by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46210378802_ce4c68886c_c.jpg

North Tower Section by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46210403022_1067cd7152_c.jpg

The Chamber of Secrets by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

32389040478_3fa65f2756_c.jpg

Potions Classroom by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46210415832_7d06c66e8f_c.jpg

Gryffindor Common Room by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46210425282_96046e54bf_c.jpg

Mad Eye Moody at Defense Against Dark Arts Classroom by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

31322008857_7e7cfea068_c.jpg

The Dungeons and Slytherin Common Room located in the back of the Main Stairs of the Entrace Hall by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46261023511_6f95cffc18_c.jpg

Slytherin Common Room by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

46261032531_190f9897c9_c.jpg

Dumbeldlore's Office by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

45599175102_5beb0f4bb7_c.jpg

Happy Halloween! by Etel Enzos, en Flickr

Edited by ETELENZOS92

Amazing job

you manage to put the atmospher of Hogwarts thanks to the littles scènes.

There are a lot of details and good lego technic in each scene.

I will take my time to look each room with pleasure

congratulation

Just now, Black Numenorean said:

Amazing job

you manage to put the atmospher of Hogwarts thanks to the littles scènes.

There are a lot of details and good lego technic in each scene.

I will take my time to look each room with pleasure

congratulation

Thank you very much!! :blush:

This is just beautiful :cry_happy:, there so many good details to pick out here. The fat lady, the house points system, the wizard chess set in the common room. The lighting has been used really well here too, especially in the room with Nearly Headless Nick, as though his ghost is “illuminating” the room if you will. 

I was going to say that this is excellent until I saw the interior which is stunning! This is pretty much exactly the hogwarts display I always wanted when I was a kid (but alas never had the bricks to make) Absolutely fantastic work!

Wow! Each & every scene is amazing. The details are fantastic, you captured all of it brilliantly. I love all the scenes. 

Oh my goodness this is so spectacular. It is the realization of what I used to think my Hogwarts Castle displays were when I was younger. I love this so much, especially the amount of details in each of the individual rooms.

Fantastic work.  It's cool to see all your different takes on the same locations throughout your various Hogwarts dioramas (Dumbledore's office, Gryfindor common room, DAtDA Classroom). Each version is unique while still containing the essential identifying details. 

Edited by Ferder

I love how you included, what i assume is the one eyed witch passage from the books.

Edited by Jawaguy4

Nice work. So much details. I also like how you light up each scene. It adds so much to the atmosphere. 

Wow that is one stunning creation; you've really captured the atmosphere of Hogwarts. I love all the interior details. I would have preferred tan for the outside colour I think, but that's just personal opinion. Hagrid's hut is very cute, and the extra lighting really adds to the archaic atmosphere. :)

On 12/11/2018 at 7:29 AM, Vindicare said:

Wow! Each & every scene is amazing. The details are fantastic, you captured all of it brilliantly. I love all the scenes. 

On 12/11/2018 at 8:37 AM, Reaper said:

This looks amazing! I really like the interior!

On 12/11/2018 at 10:14 AM, coinoperator said:

Socks blown off

wow....

On 12/11/2018 at 11:34 AM, sander1992 said:

Nice!

Great work on the interior and nice to see other colors in the castle.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:38 PM, Henry Bricklider said:

Oh my goodness this is so spectacular. It is the realization of what I used to think my Hogwarts Castle displays were when I was younger. I love this so much, especially the amount of details in each of the individual rooms.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, pantelis said:

Fantastic job...all the pictures tell me one diferent story..its like whan i am watching the movie..

On 12/12/2018 at 9:01 PM, RedHoodPug said:

This is a really good blend of build and vignettes. Great work.

On 12/12/2018 at 9:43 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Oh my gosh the floors are too complex for me! :wub_drool:

Great castle!

On 12/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, Garmetrowolf said:

Wow, that is impressive. Great attention to detail and use of lighting!

On 12/13/2018 at 1:15 AM, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Whoah. so much detail! I'll never have the budget or skill to do something even close to this. Hats off to you.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:16 AM, reddx said:

Nice work. So much details. I also like how you light up each scene. It adds so much to the atmosphere. 

On 12/13/2018 at 10:39 AM, Jawaguy4 said:

I love how you included, what i assume is the one eyed witch passage from the books.

Yes it is! :sweet:

On 12/13/2018 at 12:57 AM, Ferder said:

Fantastic work.  It's cool to see all your different takes on the same locations throughout your various Hogwarts dioramas (Dumbledore's office, Gryfindor common room, DAtDA Classroom). Each version is unique while still containing the essential identifying details. 

Thanks to you for visiting my other MOC's. I try to make progress in this world of LEGO and especially the Clock Tower was one of the things I dreamed of as a child to perform as MOC, without knowing then what was a MOC haha:innocent2:, I remember years ago in 2004 when I was playing with the Set of the Clock Tower thinking that I wish I had sloping terrain and included trees, the stone circle among others ...

I would have loved to make a more complete hogwarts that included the Great Hall and the Staircase Tower as well as the doors of Hogwarts that I love and a path that leads to Hongsmeade ... but for the moment I will have to wait :wub:

On 12/13/2018 at 12:20 PM, BacktoBricks said:

Wow that is one stunning creation; you've really captured the atmosphere of Hogwarts. I love all the interior details. I would have preferred tan for the outside colour I think, but that's just personal opinion. Hagrid's hut is very cute, and the extra lighting really adds to the archaic atmosphere. :)

Thank you! I really prefer to create the castles of Hogwarts with this range of colors ... maybe in the future due to the small range of pieces Sand Yellow must re-use Brick Yellow for the walls, but especially in this part of the castle, as seen in the Prisoner of Azkaban, it is a very wet and worn area therefore I think it is the best choice for the castle. Also, if you look at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter castle in Orlando, the color Sand Yellow is the most similar to Hogwarts, although Lego uses Brick Yellow.

Thank you guys, it comforts me to know that the model has had a good response after months of work! :excited:

Edited by ETELENZOS92