CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC entry thread

I've been forgetting to post my entry, but here it is. I hope it's not too late to enter.

Holiday Batman

Edited by PickleManDan
Spelling

Enjoying all these entries, it looks like everyone at least has had enough pre-Xmas fun! :laugh:

Thanks CopMike for extending the entry deadline - that meant that I could participate this year again :)

46108937131_d464fb03af_o.png

It doesn't matter what my ideal Santa looks like - as long as he (or she) brings enough presents (and enough Christmas spirit :wink:)! I imagine santa is really muscled to be able to bring all these to the houses every year!

9 hours ago, Iria said:

Thanks for fixing my image @Darkdragon!. I experienced laggy internet this morning and had to run to work, and figured I might not of embedded properly.

Happy Holidays everyone!

It's always a magical night when Santa's Giga Toy-O-Matic Co.'s delivering presents and goodwill....

dE4YWpl.png

Special thanks to @ExeSandbox for his CGI prowess! The builds and creative directions was mine, but the rendering, effects and compositing was done by him. And thanks to CopMike for extending the deadline and hosting this raffle too! This wouldn't have happened without the both of you!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Drummer boy Santa with a fortune of cash, pirated video, food, the rock of ages and kitchen sink! And stressed out postman, the machine that sees everything, and the pirate is spraying the holiday singing monk with a water canon. I have a high quality version of the image,but it wouldn't letme upload it.

Edited by LEGO Maniac JEM
picture not showing

14 hours ago, kristofpanna said:

When I saw the cloud piece, I couldn't resist.

unikitty_santa.thumb.jpg.f16d0f9551cf0ce0642cce8bdd5dce79.jpg

That's actually really awesome! Nice creativity!

Thanks Cop Mike for hosting this again!

Elf santa

Santa is actually an Elven dragon queen who flies through the wintry skies and drops gifts down chimneys. The magical heat radiating from her dragon keeps the frosty night air at bay. She also delivers parcels of food to the forest animals. 

45392809924_4e08a03fcb_b.jpgBaron von Santa by Jacob Nion, auf Flickr

Phew! As every year, I just managed to throw something together on the very last day. So here he is: Baron von Santa. Only the naughtiest kids get their gifts.

Edited by Jacob Nion

On the last day as usual, here's my entry. I can't believe November is almost gone and Christmas is coming. I'm absolutely unprepared for it. I even haven't had time to properly celebrate Halloween, so here's my opinion on Christmas this year. Deal with it, Santa! :pir-skel:

32248153208_1b358a28a4_o.jpg

Eurobricks Xmas Raffle 2018 - Scared Santa by Ojík, on Flickr

Thanks for organising the raffle again, @CopMike, and thanks for extending the deadline; helped me a lot! 

Well... happy holidays, I guess? :wacko:

Allright, I counted 179 entries this year (even though a few pics don't seem to work).

Given 6 winners per day for 24 days that makes for a chance of ~80%! Not bad. 

But regardless I really enjoyed seeing again some pretty hilarious entries! Good luck everyone and remember the true christmas spirit: it's not about winning but having fun with your bricks.

This year it had fallen on Anna to play Santa, but in her hurry she couldn't find her santa hat, just a tiny Christmas tree before getting on her skis and speeding away to Elsa's Christmas party.

santa_anna.jpg

Here is my LEGO stick man Santa! Thanx for the extension, I wouldn't have made it otherwise. Copmike, you're the best!

ebxmsr2018.jpg

Sorry, CopMike. Have to give you this one....You wrote have fun while building...well...at least you know I laughed a lot. I guess my ideal santa is...a simple one.oops.jpg

Edited by lindyhep

What are the odds of winning this year, like 77%? Someone help me because I'm bad at math. 

Edited by Garmetrowolf

5 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

What are the odds of winning this year, like 77%? Someone help me because I'm bad at math. 

With about 185 (maybe less) entries, and 144 prizes, that makes for a 0.778378 in 1 (or ~77%) chance of winning, so it looks like you're actually not that bad at math :wink:.