Vincent Q

[MOC] Typical Heritage House In my country.

Recommended Posts

O, My!!!! WOW!!!Amazing!!!

- love the way you made the drainpipe

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, wow is the right word! Absolutely gorgeous. So many details. I think the rickshaw and it's two occupants are one of my favourite details. The building is beautiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great build, excellent presentation. The power line really adds something to the photos. Well built.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my! Perfection on the Inside and outside. What a beautiful creation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic build. Looks very real and all the details are wonderful to look at. I love how you managed to create the overall used look of the building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎25‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, carebear said:

O, My!!!! WOW!!!Amazing!!!

- love the way you made the drainpipe

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Thank you!

On ‎25‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, alsielou said:

Yes, wow is the right word! Absolutely gorgeous. So many details. I think the rickshaw and it's two occupants are one of my favourite details. The building is beautiful. 

The rickshaw is the replicate of real rickshaw in Malaysia. I'm glad that you like it.

On ‎25‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:14 PM, Pate-keetongu said:

Great build, excellent presentation. The power line really adds something to the photos. Well built.

Cheers!

22 hours ago, Man with a hat said:

Oh my! Perfection on the Inside and outside. What a beautiful creation. 

Thank you so much.

19 hours ago, Tokru said:

Fantastic.

Brick on!

19 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Fantastic build. Looks very real and all the details are wonderful to look at. I love how you managed to create the overall used look of the building.

Thank you. Feeling motivating. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of fantastic details to look at.  My favorite part is the building facades, but the minibuilds and interior are very nice as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!

Fantastic buid, and the details, and the outside, and the ... , and, wow...

Very well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding MOC, Vincent. I can totally relate this build as is such a common sight among the Straits Settlement. :wub: 

The details are splendid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only word coming to my mind is 'incredible'.

Absolutely outstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A stunning build... Love all the little details (the birds on the wire are great!!) and the interior looks perfect too (The rickshaw is a nice finishing touch!)  Excellent work!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really nice build... The birds on the power cables are a great touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A stunning build. No concessions to scale so excellent details. Wonderful stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding work. The details on the outside and inside are so good. And those furniture builds on the inside are fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it fascinating to see styles of architecture that are unfamiliar to me.

 

I really like how you included an interior and also that it is a cutaway, I find it easier to appreciate the interior details rather than a modular top down approach. I hope to do something as effective as this to replicate my country's typical dwelling.

 

Great job! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, snaillad said:

I find it fascinating to see styles of architecture that are unfamiliar to me.

 

I really like how you included an interior and also that it is a cutaway, I find it easier to appreciate the interior details rather than a modular top down approach. I hope to do something as effective as this to replicate my country's typical dwelling.

 

Great job! :thumbup:

I'm glad that you like it. I like to shoot the picture like making a movie scene rather than like promoting Lego bricks on the Lego box.  Check out my other photos in my Flickr account. You might like the way i shoot the photo. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, snaillad said:

I find it fascinating to see styles of architecture that are unfamiliar to me.

 

I really like how you included an interior and also that it is a cutaway, I find it easier to appreciate the interior details rather than a modular top down approach. I hope to do something as effective as this to replicate my country's typical dwelling.

 

Great job! :thumbup:

https://Flickr.com/vincentkiew1973/

 

Edited by Vincent Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this remembers me so much, what i saw in vietnam. Great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so different from the majority of moc buildings I seen so far.  Superb details and great accuracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is nothing but impressive, and the level of detail and the scale of the overall model is something else. Excellent work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Kapp said:

this remembers me so much, what i saw in vietnam. Great work!

It's interesting to know that Vietnam also have this kind of heritage house. I google later. Might Moc one ;)

On ‎31‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:25 AM, Tom Bombadil said:

This is so different from the majority of moc buildings I seen so far.  Superb details and great accuracy.

Yes. This unique "long and narrow" house is common in south-east asia. It's a combination of west and east architecture style.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:56 PM, ColletArrow said:

This is nothing but impressive, and the level of detail and the scale of the overall model is something else. Excellent work!

Thank you. I am glad that you noticed all the details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful MOC!

The main wall is amazing! :wub:

Thank you  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.