Is 24122, "Cross holes w/double 'phi' 3.2 shaft hole" a new unreleased part?

Also looks like many parts under "hoses" are now flexible :grin:

Edited by JGW3000

What about the elves Dragons, aren't those new pieces?

And there is still the "filter bricks by boxes" option. I don't know, but I think it is outdated. Doesn't everyone else agree?

A round of applause is in order for the LDD folks at LEGO, they did such a good job this time... even the A wing rudder piece from 2015 summer (read: not yet out) SW sets is in there. i feel like i just may literally jump for joy as this pleasant surprise... I even spotted the classic space logo shirt in the printed torso list!

Aww yiss, looks like I can darken the LDD index again, now that a load of on-hold stuff can be finished.

FINALLYYYYY, YES. IT IS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE.

Alright, got that out of the way, I like the new parts, Of course I hope this isn't as 'advanced' and 'complete' as LDD will ever get. But at least we now know that TLG 'Is working on it.' This made my week.

Yeah yeah :grin:

And this may be our last LDD update... Let's savor it! :grin:

True dat, man!

Edited by Jason C. Hand

Well done, but someone forgot the plugs for the L and servo motor?

I noticed, But we can handle, At least the motor is now there.

Nice! Does anyone know if this solves the issue with missing brick outlines on the latest OS X version?

It works for me now, very happy :)

This is amazing, all the most recent parts are there & more. Sure, only in extended mode, but who cares, since the color list has always been very unreliable anyway.

I can't find the Nexo Knights thread rubber grip part, bb704, but maybe it's there, I can't find its official ref #.

Another nice surprise: nearly all of the tubes are now bendable.

Edited by anothergol

Elves parts~! <3 The new fence, the key, even the dragon egg top and bottom is in there. I'm still looking for dragon baby, adult dragon head, and the 1x1 tile with the vertical tooth.

My excitement turned sour when it turns out LDD on Mac now requires OS X 10.10 or higher (even though the installer lists the minimum requirement as 10.6.8).

But I suppose I am way overdue updating my OS X after all, wouldn't have guessed it'd be LDD that'd be the one to require it though.

Yeeeh, thank God I can update my mac to El Capitan now. Made my day completely awesome. Now back to math:(

Edited by THERIZE

Check out the 1x1 tiles with lettering!

If you remember, it was a prize for one of the contests we had like two years ago, and now they are finally here :classic:

Huh, can't find it?

Is 24122, "Cross holes w/double 'phi' 3.2 shaft hole" a new unreleased part?

No, not unreleased. It's part of the hilt for the Kylo Ren action figure's lightsaber, and is also used in some Bionicle sets.

It seems there's a new LDD update. I'm not too knowledgeable about LDD, but here's the topic to discuss everything that's new :classic:

• It's a 276.33 MB update
  • the new Brick Version is 2075.
  • Superkalle reports that there are (at least) 318 new bricks. Here's a file with all the new bricks (credits to Superkalle).

Have fun!

Is that file supposed to be an image of the parts? I cannot get it to load...the D/L appears to be just folders with no .lxf files....

Did I do something wrong?

HAAAALLELUYAH! HAAALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLEEEELUYAH! Finally! It is a GLORIOUS Day for LDD users! :cry_happy:

Finally an update. Though a BDD would be awesome (Bionicle Digital Designer) with all the parts 2001-2016.