Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Rumors and Discussion

After looking through 4 different boxes half full today, I finally found the banshee on the last bag I felt. So happy to finally be done looking for her.

I have the book in front of me and yes, S14 has some mentions. Here are a few I know from the Spooky chapter:

Page 82 - There is a very brief mention that the skateboarder from series 1 was reimaged as a zombie which we already knew.

Page 93 - Zombie skateboarder - Deisgner Chris B. Johansen jokes that he likes to reimagine older minifigures so we can see what happened to them and that this guy wasn't a good skater in the end... HAHAHAHAHA.

But the Zombie Skateboarder isn't part of Series 14. Or are you just talking about how this happened during the development of Series 14?

Man i really wish i had some of your Polybag touching Skills.After a few Rounds of squeezing and turning around Minifig Polybags i finally give up for Series 14.I have most of the Minifigs i want and a few more i didn`t want but still like.Some of my favorites are still hiding somewhere and instead i get Tons of Guitar Hero Frankensteins.Seems like the most common Minifig from Series 14 to me.

Still want the Zombie Businessman (or is it just a regular Businessman who is very tired and burned out), the Plant Guy and the Witch.

Sure,i could harvest double Minifigs for Parts and Accesoires but that just doesn`t feel right... :hmpf_bad:

I`m also closer to my Goal to own all Minifigs from Series 14.

Went to the Superstore today and pulled two Polybags from the Display.One is the Zombie Businessman (Yesss,finally) and the other one is the Gargoyle.Love that confused Look from the Zombie and the broken Glasses :D

loooool! these are hilarious!

but there is a strange occurrence with bootlegs, some of those older copies of action figures from the 70's are now more valuable than the originals, some people collect ripoffs, the worse and more obscure they are, the better.

Btw, this series seems super easy to bag feel compared to some of the previous ones, I was out of the shop with everything I need in 5 minutes.

Hahaha those Bootlegs look hilarious.Spiderlady with Speakerphone and Bigfoot with a....what is this?A Glue Gun? :D

And look where the Gargoyle has it`s Wings.

Man these Guys are so badly made it`s almost adorable.

By the Way,what`s written on the Baseplates?

I had a dream last night.

They were doing Monsters Series 2 :sick: :sick: :sick:

I remember I saw the pamphlet and some of the minifigures were

Bride of Frankenstein (the headpiece was the same of the Frankenstein Monster but with a ponytail)

A guy wearing a jack-o-lantern costume

Teenage Witch

Ghost version of Marie Antoinette, holding her head in her hand

Some sort of enchanted/cursed puppet dressed as a clown

I don't remember the others but the color of the pamphlet was purple.

It was awful :cry2:

Edited by Robert8

I had a dream last night.

They were doing Monsters Series 2 :sick: :sick: :sick:

I remember I saw the pamphlet and some of the minifigures were

Bride of Frankenstein (the headpiece was the same of the Frankenstein Monster the but with a ponytail)

A guy wearing a jack-o-lantern costume

Teenage Witch

Ghost version of Marie Antoinette, holding her head in ther hand

Some sort of enchanted/cursed puppet dressed a clown

I don't remember the others but the color of the pamphlet was purple.

It was awful :cry2:

That actually sounds great...

And totally reminds me...

We're missing a bride of Frankenstein! :wacko:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

^ Let's hope LEGO don't act on the initial comments made by many fans when this was first leaked.

Sainsbury's in the UK have them at £1.99 each reduced from 2.50. It just forced me I decided to buy a whole box of them seeing as how rare they appear to be in the shops, what with Simpsons still hogging the limelight and shops simply not being able to keep/replenish stock so easily...

Edited by Fuppylodders

Anyone have any tips for the witch? Particularly the hat!? I have them all except her and I felt through two boxes and couldn't find a broom.

The hat can be mistaken for the plant guy. If you think you have the plant guy, spend a bit more time to find the bend in the top of the hat. You might also try for the cat.

The hat can be mistaken for the plant guy. If you think you have the plant guy, spend a bit more time to find the bend in the top of the hat. You might also try for the cat.

I agree 100% here. Hat and plant head are easily confusable. I'd try for the broom. Once you get the big hat or plant piece you can distinguish between the two by feeling the long stick of the broom. Or the cat. The vine piece is an indication of the plant guy.

~Insectoid Aristocrat