Jim

[TC6] Technic SBrick Contest - Information Topic

Some entries don't have a Video. A video is absolutely necessary to enter the Voting stage. I will keep the entry topic open for a few hours, but after that I will disqualify the ones without video.

Argh, it turns out i cant film a video... and i suck at designing around linear actuators, guess i'm out :(

It is very late, but cant you use your phone's camera and upload it directly?

Jim I sent you a PM, please reply

You might be anxious about the voting stage, but please refrain from sending PM's about when the voting starts, or when the contest ends etc. Everything is discussed here. I don't feel like answering tons of PM's :tongue:

I have closed the contest. Voting topic will appear soon! (probably tomorrow)

You might be anxious about the voting stage, but please refrain from sending PM's about when the voting starts, or when the contest ends etc. Everything is discussed here. I don't feel like answering tons of PM's :tongue:

I have closed the contest. Voting topic will appear soon! (probably tomorrow)

Jim have you noticed the Clint Eastwood's hand on my video?? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Looks terrible.....I'm not good at making video!!

Jim have you noticed the Clint Eastwood's hand on my video?? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Looks terrible.....I'm not good at making video!!

Pff, you're not good at making vid, then what am I?

I was quite pleased with my video until Youtube "fixed" it. The Camera was on a tripod but now looks like it was shot by a drunk person during an earth-quake.

I was quite pleased with my video until Youtube "fixed" it. The Camera was on a tripod but now looks like it was shot by a drunk person during an earth-quake.

Remove that video and upload it again. You can still edit your post in the Entry topic.

^Thank you, good idea. I tried the "revert to original" in video manager. It says "in progress" now. I'll check it again later tonight and redo if needed.

Edited by JamesJT

I have uploaded a video with "Youtube anti shake correction" once too, but the results weren't satisfying either. I guess it's best to keep the video as "original" as possible.

Previewed the "shake fix" when doing the triple challenge and it went from crap to worse. Then with this challenge "We noticed your video could use improving, let us fix it!" Ummmmm, NO!

But really most of the entries are way better than mine. Great work to everyone!

Considering this is the first contest I have participated in, and was a new member when TC5 was finished. I can't really be expecting to get near the top, but I'll be happy I'm in the top 30 of all the entries, I worked really hard for this contest but so did everyone. The only thing I hate to see are people that work really hard for something at the best of their ability, and then fail. Unfortunately that may happen to some people when the results are in, that could even be me.

Not posted much on the forum recently but have kept one eye on the entries for this contest. All are great, in particular the forklifts and the trucks (Note to Jim: Maybe a forklift only competition in future) caught my attention. Well done and good luck to all.

H :tongue:

I joined when this contest was already well in motion, so I didn't enter. Looking at all the amazing entries definitely makes me want to enter in the next contest, but for now I'll just be voting.

Any hints on what the next contest will be about?

Originally I was going to wait for TC7 because I had no plans on entering TC6, but I was in the process of building a supercar, and discovered that it complied with the competition rules, so I decided to enter. How is TC7 going to top this contest, in the perspective that their are so many great entries, TC7 is going to have to be an awfully good subject to replace TC6.

Honestly: who took part only to win the Sbricks? I guess you guys were willing to take part in a CONTEST, right??

I am really surprised by the many entries and super MOCs this contest has generated! I really enjoyed all of them and congratulatíons to everybody who could take part! :thumbup:

How to decide which one is the best?

Maybe Jim should name it kind of "XYZ Technic Championship" with different categories of MOCS? I can see many "champions" here.

Looking forward for TC7 which I will try to join (and probably not release my MOC earlier :tongue: )

Honestly: who took part only to win the Sbricks?

Actually, I took part only for the fame and glory.

Actually, I took part only for the fame and glory.

I don't know in My MOC is enough well Done To win But I want To see how much I am a good builder in an important forum :3 sure I want an Sbrick because I love its features, but frist I want To partecipate and maybe hope for The random premium :3

I took part as its a challenge to build to a set of rules. Didn't enter because there was a prize ... Just for glory ... Or lack there of !

I normally can find very little time to build, but this competition got me started on a model I had wanted to build for a long time. That is the nice ting with these competitions, they give the needed kick in the megablocks to get started on projects, even when time is sparse... I hope to be back with a new model soon, but it will probably be for the next competition as I have to overhaul the motor of two real cars first...

Thanks for launching this competition, and best of luck to all participants!

-ED-

It is correct to hold open the entry topic 2 days after deadline?

I have very-very little time to build(i work a lot and i have a babygirl), but I finished my model until deadline.

If I would have known that i will have 2 more days, i did not build in hurry, I would have been with my family more time...

Edited by Eraman