Legonardo

Ambush at Augmar falls

15925547411_d394a07754_c.jpg

The great Avalonion rivers bring prosperity to the land through trade and the vibrant wildlife that they support. Apparently they also bring in prosperity and wealth when Avalonian forestmen decide to make raids on travelling folk, particularly Kaliphlites. Everyone knows that Kaliphlites always carry gold on them.

Always.

CCC XII The merry band

this was fun, though fairly hard to photograph due to the reflection the waterfall picked up, but came out pretty well I'd say. Inspired by Kyles' great moc, the old forest road, and wouldn't have been possible without Nick (Brickthing) randomly giving me a bag of close to a thousand trans clear tiles, haha you rock mate ;)

enjoy!

15927513135_c31c555425_z.jpg

15740073538_9c7fe5f9d6_z.jpg

Great as usual; I really like the water technique on this one! The foam/bubbles at the bottom really help complete the effect.

What an amazing job! I especially like the technique you used for the waterfall, the rock work is amazing as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That rockwork is great, and love the waterfall as well! :thumbup:

Excellent waterfall LD, the curving trans-clear works very well :thumbup:

Great trees and rock-work as well :wink:

This is great, LD!

As others noted, that water is a marvelous effect, as are the rocks and trees! The fig posing and expressions are perfect as well!

I do wish you had included a bank and rocks on the back side of the falls, though. It seems odd right now as it blends into the background...

Everything about this scene is superb :wub: The tree and waterfall designs stood out to me immediately and the rockwork is lovely as always :classic:

Amazing, Legonardo. One of my favorite takes on waterfalls that I've seen. I also love your trees. The angles and widening base make them look very natural.

Awesome! The waterfall is great, the landscaping excellent! I love the rockwork in particular, some crazy angles there!

And epic once again! Those rocks, trees and water fall are so great! You never stop to amaze me my friend! You surely handle so many different styles!