All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CloneCommando99

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Last I checked the advent calendar figures, well all but one, have already been confirmed to be: a 501st trooper, Ahsoka, B2 battledroid, Christmas Luke and Leia and one other unknown figure. My guess is that the unknown is a dark side character. Maybe Maul? Or Marrok?
  3. brickbride

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

It needed those tiles with a reverse stud on the bottom, not sure what they're called. The reverse studs on their own make the entire thing look messy, like in the banners.
  4. calebcold3

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

Some More Sets I would like to see that could be likely down the line: X-Men Sentinel ($24.99) Minifigures: Wolverine, Jean Grey Build of the sentinel would be similar to the 2022 Zurg set from Lightyear or however the Surtur set will look this summer. Midiscale Benatar ($69.99) No Minifigures Depends on what the Midiscale Helicarrier looks like but I could see LEGO making midiscale verisons of Marvel ships similar to how they've been doing with Star Wars, and the Benatar would be a good pick as it's one of the biggest ships in the MCU that would look great for a midiscale build just like how Star Wars did with the Millennium Falcon this year. Ultron Helmet ($79.99) No Minifigures I could see this being released next year to celebrate 10 years of Age of Ultron. It would look good next to the 2020 Iron Man Helmet. Civil War Final Battle ($34.99) Minifigures: Captain America, Bucky, Iron Man (Mark 46) This would have a black base similar to the Sandman Final Battle set where it showcases the Cap and Bucky vs Tony scene from Civil War.
  5. Gorilla94

I think the formula for a good set is "size : (play value + detail)"... the 2018 great hall did a great job with it's a cute but recognisable shape, that captured the licences vibe. The new one does not benefit from havin a row of 1x2x2 Window frames more per window and so on... it just feels empty and soulless :/ that the sky looks terrible doesnt help either.
  6. Today
  7. I hope that they will do that someday but it depends on the status of transparent neon orange. What is the status of that color when transparent neon green has been discontinued?
  8. GonzoTheGreat

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

There's literally no reason to assume that it would be, should be or will be cancelled. That's what I'm saying. Nobody is gonna say that about Fantastic Four or Captain America 4. Not all projects need or should connect. DC can make standalone movies like the Joker or The Batman, why can't marvel do one that has potential for crossover eventually but not a requirement to do so
  9. th1swei

[Mod][Moc] Death Star midi-scale

Is your MOC still being updated? I was so impressed by the modification that I had to create an account and see if you could DM me the plans. It seems that I need to make 10 posts before I can message you directly @Rustinidiel
  10. Yea the cauldron. Looks to have click point in the sides for the arms.
  11. It's a good set, one of the better bases but I always wanted more to the base than what we got. You could have easily removed the vehicles and put more emphasis on having a fully intact building rather than just little bits and whatnot. The 16x32 baseplate is practically not used at all. Again, I like this set but a lot of the base sets have very similar styles and no real interior, which is why the ships almost always are superior, and in this case...the Deep Freeze Defender is by far one of, if not the best spaceship Lego ever produced.
  12. I would guess you are talking about the torso piece used for the nightmare creatures, which is just the cauldron piece that is also included in the Midnight raven set.
  13. Clone OPatra

The 2018 Great Hall took the cake for me and hasn't been topped. Yeah it has its negatives - the proportions are obviously all wrong, the tower interior is weak (though I like its exterior personally), that Basilisk is laughable - but as a toy it really had what counts. Four tables. Enough room for staff. A ton of minifigures. A fair price. The sliding rooms look quite weird at the moment and not what I had in mind. The concept of exchangeable interiors without walls is intriguing actually, but the execution looks dubious from the one picture we have. That could change with better pictures. In any event, I'm not even sad I won't be buying this, though I would of course like the troll.
  14. Mandalorianknight

Don't even bring that up. There was so many good ideas in that show (and in the comic, which they took the name and pretty much nothing else from), and they dropped the ball so hard. It's the first time I've felt like Sam L Jackson was phoning something in. There were some great scenes- the one between him and his wife where they recite the poetry again, the scene where the skrull terrorist's people realize he's in the wrong and turn on him, etc, but it ended up failing pretty hard. And they wasted Rhodey, which is sad because he hasn't really had anything to do besides that, and Armor wars has been in development hell for a half-decade now.
  15. JeanGreyForever

Yes, I'm going to wait until I have a better idea of what this castle will look like altogether. I'm not impressed at all right now. I never really believed the claim that this would be the most detailed Hogwarts ever made but I thought it would at least be an improvement over previous versions and I'm in fact seeing a downgrade. Daphne is blonde. I'd like to see her since she's Draco's future sister-in-law. And a nice reminder that we never got future Draco, Asteria, and Scorpius.
  16. JeanGreyForever

Too soon lol. Remy fangirls are still in mourning. As for Wonder Man, at least we could potentially see him with best buddy Hank McCoy onscreen. However, his biggest connections should be with Wanda and Vision and both of those are too late. Nor do I imagine we'll see him get anything significant with Carol Danvers like in the comics so I am wondering who the target audience is for his show. Because Secret Invasion didn't have one.
  17. Interesting new torso piece in the Never Witch's nightmare creatures set. Doesn't appear to be in the other sets though.
  18. Lyichir

2024 Space sets

I think the name on the box is only a sticking point for a small contingent of AFOLs with a somewhat purist view of what makes a theme "Lego Space". For everyone else, the Lego City brand is probably more of a benefit than anything else, since it comes with a built-in audience and reputation. And yeah, I think the City/Friends/etc. sets are Lego's vision of "bringing back space", which is probably part of why Lego produced and published this video this year.
  19. Looks like it in the lifestyle photos. The slight opacity kind of reminds me of the "trans-neon yellow" that was mostly only used for Clikits and a few Bionicle eyestalks.
  20. chris6507

Is anyone else like me and waiting to see how the sets are all coming together before jumping in? If it looks amazing as a minifig scale castle all together i'll consider getting it. Otherwise I might pass. Still regretting purchasing the last itteration. Looks so square and ugly. Did buy the owlery already as I reckon that'd go well with the 2018 sets.
  21. Ferder

Imagine if they released a few different Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom modules that you could swap out depending on which Year/Teacher you wanted for your castle.
  22. Tamiya mini4wd's motor is smaller than that. It is same size with motor which used on PF M, wedo M, spike medium. But still not possible to replace because all of lego motor accept 7~9V but those accept 3V. and need to much more ampere. If you replace motor and connect, battery or receiver's motor driver chip will burn away. I burnt my 8184 module's chip for that reason. (I used atomic-tuned on that list) But If you still want to replace motor for fast speed and more torque, mini-z motor and component will work. They have brushless motor too! Remember, you need to replace both motor and controller.
  23. Lion King

2024 Space sets

UIdon’t know if there are moe Space sets in 2HY?
  24. Mandalorianknight

I may be wrong, but to my knowledge the product is not fully complete. Writing may be, filming may be, but postproduction is still a pretty big cost for this type of project, not to mention marketing. And at the end of the day, if the people in charge of putting these out decide the product isn't good enough to warrant putting the extra money in to release, I would personally trust it was a good idea considering how much content they put out that me and a lot of other people have been feeling is a downshift in quality. (Another thing to remember is that if a project isn't panning out/gets cancelled, it can save millions of dollars off taxes, which has to be factored in. This is why companies don't just dump anything they think isn't working out off disney+.) I'm also not really speaking about wonder man specifically- though I do think it's a prime candidate to get the axe if any more do (I'm counting the chunk of shows and movies that have gone into semi-permanent development hell), one of the biggest criticisms I've seen of this phase is that it lacks focus, and while you may have more knowledge than me I'd be surprised if Wonder Man built up to secret wars in any way besides him cameoing in whatever the final battle would be- but the idea that marvel's already-stated new plan of cutting back content to focus on increasing quality is good, and it makes sense for them to cancel projects they aren't confident in. It certainly would have been helpful in the last two phases. I believe one is coming this summer in a $60-100 set. Not too small, but smaller than the tower. I would assume Red Hulk will be included in that set, yes.
  25. GonzoTheGreat

But the product is already made? That's my entire point. Why would you want a show cancelled that has already been made? woah woah woah Just wait for deadpool 3
  26. KevinMD

71046 CMF series 26: Space themed!

Thought I had a few IP figs handy, found them and did a little swapping around. Check out the link- https://imgur.com/a/8j4F9Yw sadly, seeing the new fig next to the old makes me even more sad they got rid of trans neon orange.
  1. Load more activity