I really like this MOC. It's a really polished build with great attention to detail. The type of MOC many of us aspire to :thumbup:

Another totally awesome model Madoca, though I didn't expect anything less from you :classic: Great job! Looking forward to the parts list and instructions. Thanks for taking the time to make these.

Same here. Impressive and amazing MOC, as always! :thumbup: I'll make it on my build list, I've 8 Unimog tires and two 8878 battery boxes. But does it work with the standard receivers, I've only one V2?

Greetings

Alex

Another awesome job. It seems like it has more than enough torque. Did you try any other gear ratios? 25:1 with XLs may be overkill.

v/r

Andy

It is always nice to see Tatras :thumbup: . What steering system did you use?.

Steering system is not like real. It's not robust but works with enough precision.

017%20(1024x576)%20(1).jpg

Very, very nice. The only thing that i don't like is the weigh of this monster, although it performs well, it might be a bit better, in my opinion... ;)

Amazing work again Madoca :thumbup: .

Your Tatra 813 looks realy stunning :wub: .

Some technical futures is not the same as the real one, but who care´s.

It´s Lego and a great MOC :wink: .

Great truck. loved how it climbed that slope, you could hear the motors going.

H :thumbup:

Edited by Horace T

Steering system is not like real. It's not robust but works with enough precision.

Well then this is a MOC of a trial truck not a Lego trial truck :wacko: . Lego trial trucks have to be robust more than precise, I konw well... :sadnew: .

I'm working on Tatra's instructions. I spent a week in building the chassis. I think it would would take another week to finish the whole. :classic:

Swing half axles.

016%20(1024x576).jpg

Gearbox with 2 XL and M motor.

046%20(1024x576).jpg

Back half of the chassis.

032%20(1024x576).jpg

At this point, I've taken 125 pictures. Full instructions would contain more than 200 pics. :wacko:

050%20(1024x576).jpg

I hope to share full instructions in the beginning of October.

That was awesome sensei (that's how we call you in our forum), we have been following your works all along. keep up the good work :D:D

Another totally awesome model Madoca, though I didn't expect anything less from you :classic: Great job! Looking forward to the parts list and instructions. Thanks for taking the time to make these.

Remarkable, looking forward to buying instructions! Would love to add to my Technic collection.

Please notify me when instructions are available :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's done! :wink:

Building instructions and more pictures: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117021167471864977943/albums

I add it to Rebrickable. Soon it will be available. :classic:

That was quicker than expected, I guess you put in some allnighters? :wink: Thanks a lot, it's greatly appreciated! It'll be on Rebrickable soon, though I already know I'll need two more unimog tires.