I would like a Metallic Silver car like 8070....would love some new Metallic Silver parts!

Too expensive to make and too fragile... I doublt we will get any real chrome models anymore...

Real chrome not, but this year a spaceship of the guardians of the galaxy was released that contained a lot of silver metalic technic panels...

So the parts are available...

One can always hope... :classic:

Or at least until the pics of H2 leak out :tongue:

Herp, I was trolling, but actually an RC unicorn with animated rainbows would probably sell boatloads.

But still there'd be complaining if it wasn't pneumatic. Can't think where to apply a cylinder though. :wink:

Herp, I was trolling, but actually an RC unicorn with animated rainbows would probably sell boatloads.

But still there'd be complaining if it wasn't pneumatic. Can't think where to apply a cylinder though. :wink:

Maybe there could be a cylinder to move the rainbow. :laugh:

would it me a male unicorn?

do unicorns even have genders?

And would they make a supplement horse carriage for the lemans car?

Edited by bonox

Pneumatic is fun, but I hate when I made position of unimog arm in air and next day is colapsed.I dont think If I made mistake, I checked it so many times.

Also using LA in crane mk2 is great choice, I will be upset I this happen like with unimog.

So LA for stressed solution and pneumatic for something for fun.

Well, it looks like 42038 has steering after all. Do you have pictures of the inventory pages for the sets you have? Also, I'd kind of like to see if the two you've got have any new parts.

Well, it looks like 42038 has steering after all. Do you have pictures of the inventory pages for the sets you have? Also, I'd kind of like to see if the two you've got have any new parts.

No new parts that I could see, I checked them against bricklink. TRU also had the 42033 on the shelf, but I opted not to get that one for now.

I may or may not get yelled at for posting these pictures, but the way I see it is if TRU was allowed (or did so without permission) to release them onto their shelves, than it's fair game!

Edited by yepyep14u2know

Pneumatic is fun, but I hate when I made position of unimog arm in air and next day is colapsed.I dont think If I made mistake, I checked it so many times.

the pneumatics are not intended to hold pressure for long periods. This is true in full size equipment as well for both air and liquid powered systems. Air escapes from the seals, through joints and from porous hoses over time. It's not a defect in your building technique and you've just discovered a good reason not to sleep under the raised bucket of an excavator.

Are the tracks on 42038 dark grey like usual? on your picture they look black..

I don't have the set, that's the picture from the back of the instruction book from the 42034

The tracks are black, just compare how they look to other black parts.

Yes that was my conclusion based on the picture, I thought the actual image in the book may be more clear than the posted image since one of the prelim images shows it as dark grey earlier

By the way the only set that really interest me is the mining dump truck. Maybe because it is a truck??? :) I can not wait!

Edited by MrTekneex

No new parts that I could see, I checked them against bricklink. TRU also had the 42033 on the shelf, but I opted not to get that one for now.

I may or may not get yelled at for posting these pictures, but the way I see it is if TRU was allowed (or did so without permission) to release them onto their shelves, than it's fair game!

If you've bought the sets from a retail outlet, then fair game it is!

Oh, so 42038 can steer. That makes it even more interesting now ;)

Edited by Balrog

42038 just became even more interesting, now that it is confirmed to have steering and black tracks.