Sign in to follow this  
oirad 72

MOC: London hotel and pub

Good morning everybody!

I recently made a quick trip to London with my family and, once back home, I decided to reproduce the hotel we stayed at and the pub on the corner. I really hope you like it!

10992057625_50c75807ed_zps6116be71.jpg

10992087565_8138912aa5_zps73d3e148.jpg

front_zpse6b4cf00.jpg

3_zps9389dfab.jpg

the roof

hot_zpsc2f4ab5b.jpg

our bedroom

10992097585_ba5a4dedff_zps97c3a978.jpg

in_zps4424bd2f.jpg

10992100795_f2cd32bcf6_zps3eaa393f.jpg

and here's my flickr account http://www.flickr.co...s/oirad72/sets/

Edited by oirad 72

I love the way you put diver fins as roof material and NPU with classic ornaments, really a good job there!

The moulding on the outside of the building is fantastic... those upside down legs are genius!

I also really like the flippers as roof tiles. Makes me wonder why you had 1000 flippers lying round! :)

Edited by Robianco

What a wonderfull building you have created. The Pub is great, and the flippers and legs are ingenious. The white is a little bit to much for my liking, i would have prefered some colour accents here and there, but i guess that would make it to different from the original building. My congratulations on a supperbly MOC.

This is great looking building with some very clear parts usage. I love the way you have done the mouldings on the wall, especially the upside down legs and the skis around the oval shield. The interiors are nicely done too.

Makes me wonder why you had 1000 flippers lying round! :)

Hahahaha!!

Anyway, wonderful building!! The details on the façade are fantastic and very creative! And the interior details are very well done too!

Great work and happy building :laugh:

Amazing building! Innovative use of the elements and excellent interior especially the game of joints in the floor.

Congratulations, great job! :thumbup:

That is cool!

Very creative use of parts I never would have thought of using... The flippers really made me grin :classic:

By the way, this London hotel looks way better than the London hotel I stayed in a few years ago... :tongue:

Great NPU on the legs on the facade and I'm digging the floor in the bar! Heck, it's all good...

A thousand flippers? Madness, sheer madness.....

<edit> I just noticed the Bathroom under construction on Flickr..... Nice touch and did you have plumbing problems in London?

Edited by eurotrash

I just love all the details of this. What I cant work out is what part is being used to attach the trans-purple Alien Conquest container thing to the white rod.

Excellent work. Oddly enough that hotel does look familiar...hehe. Really like your interior furnishings and very creative roofing.

It's a lovely building. My favourite detail are the skis and the oval shield on the facade, although the wall bellow looks a bit empty because of this detail. The roof is cleverly done, I've seen this technique before, but never on a large roof like yours, and it works well. Is it stable enough to be moved around though? The interior details are interesting, too. I like the craftsman putting the purple tiles on the floor. Well done!

Very very nice modular. I like particularly the PUB : floor, colours scheme and fitting.

Bravo !

Edited by castor-troy

Excellent job, i like it how mixing the monochrome facade and the colorful interiors

...and the flippers roof, wow