CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

...with our powers combined we are EB Calendar team! Go Captain EB!

Geez, and I thought I was old knowing that old Planeteers Catchphrase *lol*

Wich time each day will the winners be announced? (In GMT+1)

Also, how long time from the daily raffle will the winners be able to get their prize? I won't have access to EB the next 3 days. :look:

You are assuming alot, 1. that you've been choosen already and 2. that you are the only one playing.

I'm sure 3 days won't hurt anything if you happen to win, remember there were well over 100 entries.

I will like to point out, that CopMike is the only person handling this entire massive EB Xmas Calendar raffle. With daily prize giveaways from 1st Dec to 24th Dec, of a daily 3 prize categories each day, that adds up to 72 prizes for the entire raffle which is solely reserved for Eurobricks Community to celebrate this Xmas holiday season. Abit of waiting won't hurts, right? :classic:

Just imagine, he is the only person whom have to keep track at least 72 messages and ensuring the addresses are right inside his inbox over this period. Let's not stress our dear CopMike, LA. :wink:

By the way, CopMike thanks for organising this for us!

Nice one!

Indeed! Can't wait to see the winners, even if it's not me!

By the way, CopMike thanks for organising this for us!

2nd-ed!!!

:thumbup:

You are assuming alot, 1. that you've been choosen already and 2. that you are the only one playing.

I'm sure 3 days won't hurt anything if you happen to win, remember there were well over 100 entries.

I'm not assuming anything, but there is 72 winners on 140 entries, that's good odds to be chosen! I just want to be sure I won't miss anything!

Yep. Never mentioned it, but thanks, CopMike. Like I said, I really enjoyed the entries, and even if I'm not among them, I'm looking forward to seeing who wins every day. Sounds like loadsa fun.

CopMike would have told you if it wasn't eligible.

OK. Good. I meant to do a new MOC, but didn't get around to making one.

Steve

why are the day one winners shown but not the prizes?

Santa CopMike is on his sleigh at the moment doing a last-minute stopover before returning to the workshop to get everything organised. Air traffic is hell around the North Pole at this time of year :tongue:

Patience! All will be revealed in a few days :wink:

ooh the calander is up(lookin' good too), 3 winners per day that's so great I hope I win something!

:cry_happy:

~excited Insectoid Aristocrat

Great job with the graphics EB Calendar team! :thumbup: It looks better with the Dark Blue Winter Background too. :P

Congrats to the first three winners.

And a big thanks to CopMike, that's such a heavy load for one person. D:

[-TA-]

Congratulations to the first three winners and a big thank you and well done to all those that have contributed to the competion as an entrant and special thanks to the organisers and those that contributed to the prizes for their outstanding work. It's going to be a fun 24 days.

why are the day one winners shown but not the prizes?

Can't you feel the anticipation building? It's exciting!

And thanks to 3D Brickthing for adding all the lovely digital effects! :thumbup:
Oh, I didn't know that he helped! Thanks 3D Brickthing!
...with our powers combined we are EB Calendar team! Go Captain EB!
Go Captain EB! :laugh:
:laugh:

Congrats Saint for winning the main prize, and congratulations Kanaju and DJ Force for winning the sub prizes!

Can't wait to see who wins tomorrow!

And thanks so much CopMike for all of the prizes! :sweet:

I made some more pictures of my nativity scene and uploaded them all at Brickshelf (!).

Ah, feels good to see this message again :grin:

This folder is not yet public.

I really liked Saint's little MOC of the Blacktron Xmas tree (even though it may have been damaged afterwards by the cold outdoors) so congrats on that :thumbup:

Congrats to the winners of the first day.

I just noticed I posted my entry to Brickshelf, which was up at the time I posted it (p. 2 of the topic), is up now, but was probably down when the raffle closed. So, just to be sure: am I in?

I just noticed I posted my entry to Brickshelf, which was up at the time I posted it (p. 2 of the topic), is up now, but was probably down when the raffle closed. So, just to be sure: am I in?
CopMike would have told you if it wasn't eligible.

:wink:

Congrats to the first winners (whatever they won) and thanks heaps to the EB Calendar team for organizing this wonderful raffle! :thumbup: Even if I don't win anything, I still enjoy the anticipation of the next draw of winners. :classic:

I also want to congratulate the first winners!

And I also want to thank CopMike for organizing this and of course all you guys for all the wonderful and diverse entries, it's such a rich, inspiring and wonderful collection of entries, small ones and big ones, simplistic ones and epic ones. Seriously.

Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see what you've won :grin: - enjoy your presents.

Cheers to CopMike, Sieggy & Co. for organizing the great raffle as well - 24 days of anticipation, yay!