MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Wouldn't it be weird though to get an Ezra as all the other figs have never been produced before? And Ezra has. And according to the leaks he will be in a later Ahsoka set, so why have him as an anniversary figure?

9 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Well, since the Sith Infiltrator seems to come with an anniversary figure, all six sets are now accounted for :laugh:

Don’t do this, don’t give me hope :cry_sad:

So far we only know or have hints of 5/6 anniversary figures. So which is the 6th set?

2 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

So far we only know or have hints of 5/6 anniversary figures. So which is the 6th set?

The Dark Falcon is implied to have one. I guess Dark Rey is an anniversary figure, since she’s the only canon character out of that bunch :laugh:

15 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That is odd, though I don't see a better way to do it, I didn't even know that connection was legal. 

I think it used to be but they very slightly changed the clip hinge dimensions a couple years back which I think made it legal? I might be completely wrong though

Edited by Minishark2000

19 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The Dark Falcon is implied to have one. I guess Dark Rey is an anniversary figure, since she’s the only canon character out of that bunch :laugh:

I keep seeing the Vader is the anniversary figure in that set.  So I think we have Vader, Cal, Malak, Fives, Leia (and one other).

Also I watched Tiago's video on the midi scale, I like the falcon and Tantive a lot more after seeing all the different angles.  I thought from the pictures they looked out of proportion, but They are a lot better than I had originally thought.  I might need to reconsider them (and they would only need some slight modding to really excel which would be fun).  Definitely going for the Tantive Hall, maybe the tantive midi, and the diorama for May the 4TH, if the promo is good Ill need to grab all three.  

2 minutes ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

The outline of the set implies young Anakin, who wasn’t part of the leaks…unless this is an old Infiltrator?

It’s the new one, the fig list wasn’t fully accurate since the set also now seems to have an anniversary fig.

On 1/30/2024 at 3:46 PM, Robi-wan said:

Wouldn't it be weird though to get an Ezra as all the other figs have never been produced before? And Ezra has.

It'd be cool to see figures on the siteAnd according to the leaks he will be in a later Ahsoka set, so why have him as an anniversary figure?

The Ezra figure in the upcoming set is said to have a new, updated look.

Edited by markopolo

18 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

It’s the new one, the fig list wasn’t fully accurate since the set also now seems to have an anniversary fig.

That’s wonderful. Anakin really does complete the scene when Maul almost turns him into roadkill. Glad he’s in the set. Qui-gon seems to have his poncho as well. 

At the same time I find it curious that obi wan, who is in the anniversary branding, isn’t in any set (yet, at least)

On a side note, if the leaks on the infiltrator were incomplete, it gives me more hope that the sail barge leaks were also far from final.

Edited by Flawless Cowboy

That's an interesting spot about the Sith Infiltrator @Flawless Cowboy. I do hope Anakin isn't replacing any of the other rumored minifigures, especially as the Tantive hallway has more minifigures for a lesser price point, but it did always feel weird to me that the little troublemaker himself wouldn't be appearing in any TPM anniversary sets.

If he is in there as well as the others it will probably be a sure buy for me just for the minifigures.

Edited by BacktoBricks

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

It’s taken directly from Lego which in their promotion has a silhouette of the Sith Infiltrator, too. Go check your country’s Lego.com and click on Star Wars 25th anniversary. 

I can't find it, is there a link?

17 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Is it time for hopium for getting battle attire Padme or Boss Nass?

I’m gonna be honest the figs might just be young Anakin, Qui-Gon, Maul, and the anniversary fig.

2 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

I’m gonna be honest the figs might just be young Anakin, Qui-Gon, Maul, and the anniversary fig.

So no Panaka? 

7 minutes ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

So no Panaka? 

Or Padme. :hmpf_bad: Four minifigures would be crazy considering how many standard minifigures are rumoured to be in the Peridea set for example and the Tantive set with an anniversary minifigure.

Edited by BacktoBricks

32 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Is it time for hopium for getting battle attire Padme or Boss Nass?

Boss Nass is the best choice.

14 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

😐

Can anybody identify Anakin’s hairpiece? Looks like the 2018 Harry Potter hairpiece to me, which would be funny considering that 2007-2015 Ani used the classic 2001 Potter hairpiece :laugh: The best choice in my opinion would be Will’s hairpiece from Stranger Things, but oh well…

The rebel with a cause seems to have the FN-2187 hair so I'm guessing season 3/4 Ezra.

I’m thinking rebel with a cause is Saw. No one can convince me otherwise (until a reveaL obviously)

applying some misguided logic from the figs we know they are unique and are extremely unlikely to appear in another set, Saw has had ample opportunity for a cameo but at this point I doubt he will and he’d make perfect sense to be one. I don’t buy it being Ezra, the silhouettes hair Piece doest match Ezra’s 

18 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

The rebel with a cause seems to have the FN-2187 hair so I'm guessing season 3/4 Ezra.

Perfect hair for Saw 

Edited by Llewop

Dang, if it's Ezra, that's a big disappointment.  Rebel Friend would be my ultimate preference, but Saw would at least be something new (even if I'd prefer to get actual Rogue One sets...please LEGO?).

2 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Saw is a good guess. Hairpiece would work. Plus I'd rather it be him than S3/4 Ezra. 

He also does mention the cause several times in rogue one