Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

M4-23 Winners!

We had a total of 79 entries this year. Thank you to everyone who participated! There were some fantastic MOCs created for this contest and it's been fun to see them highlighted on other Lego blogs. I'm going to share the 2nd place MOCs to recognize their well-earned spot, though only 1st place gets a prize.

For the Minifigure Habitat category

The winner is n1majneb with his Meanwhile, on the Grounds of the Old Jedi Temple. This scored 17.5 points. (Storytelling: 5.875, Aesthetics: 5.875, Technical Ability: 5.75)

52917005781_2b4878bdbd_b.jpg

In second place was ABrickDreamer with Grogu's Jedi Training This scored 16.7 points. (Storytelling: 5.7, Aesthetics: 5.6, Technical Ability: 5.4)

52943093225_dbe8e53824_b.jpg

For the Imperial Ship category

The winner is Sylyphics with TIE/Ad x7 This scored 25.2 (Storytelling: 6.5, Aesthetics: 8.9, Technical Ability: 9.8)

52954770843_944c291088_b.jpg

In second place was Rustinidiel with Eta-5 Hybrid "WarHawk" Starfighter.This scored 23.6 (Storytelling: 6.6, Aesthetics: 8.6, Technical Ability: 8.4)

52948545325_b40bf73fec_k.jpg

For the Rogue Clone category

The winner is WoodwardBricks with The Escape Pod Encampment. This scored 20 (Storytelling: 6.6, Aesthetics: 7.2, Technical Ability: 6.2)

52927980437_2b62ba7abc_b.jpg

In second place was coatofbricks with Traitor to the Republic. This scored 17.3 (Storytelling: 6.4, Aesthetics: 5.4, Technical Ability: 5.5)

52948959986_fef30633ba_c.jpg

For the Nature Is After You! category

The winner is n8walker with Flesh Eating Plant. This scored 24 (Storytelling: 8.5, Aesthetics: 8, Technical Ability: 7.5)

52910554205_aa77dc8144_c.jpg

In second place was Thedbbuildworks with Wyyyschokk Territory. This scored 23 (Storytelling: 7.75, Aesthetics: 7.5, Technical Ability: 7.75)

52943083689_75e4b4e9ec_k.jpg

And the Grand Admiral winner is...

thomas_jenkins_bricks! He entered all 4 categories and earned a total of 66.6 points for the 3 builds that passed.

ILM Model Makers scored 22 (technical 1st place)

52952389732_82f6115020_c.jpg

Nimbus II scored 24.4 (technical 2nd place)

52951461135_c61de69cb0_c.jpg

Yub Nub scored 20.2 (technical 1st place)

52954459705_f636ea16d1_c.jpg

and Make Your Own Clone that Goes Against the Norm was voted to not pass the build brief for the category, but still is an amazing MOC.

52952989936_42a3d6a910_c.jpg

In second place Thedbbuildworks earned 62.6 points for his 4 entries (1, 2, 3, 4) and in third jp-30 earned 61.7 for his 4 entries (1, 2, 3, 4).

Thanks for being apart of Eurobricks and for all the participation!

Still want to have an excuse to build Star Wars MOCs? Want to improve your skills so you have a better chance to win next year's M4 contest? Or do you just like Lego RPGs? We want to invite all of you to join Eurobrick's Star Wars RPG: Mysteries. Now is the perfect time to jump into the game! We are an RPG that puts the emphasis on improving your build skills while having fun playing. There's no pressure to be good at strategy, but we also have a lot of strategy elements for those interested. Come check it out and maybe even get in on the current Episode Challenge which ends on June 19th.

1280x1280.JPG

Thank you and congratulations to all who entered, there were so many incredible builds with each entry having brilliant techniques and part usage!
Hopefully we'll see some of you in the Mysteries RPG

Congrats to the winners! Lots of great builds again this year. I didn’t have much time to build this time and only got one lackluster entry in at the last second, but I still enjoyed the contest. 
Thanks for another fun May the 4th!

Thanks everyone, this was the first Lego contest I participated in and it was great watching it unfold and all the directions people took the prompts. Lots of wonderful MOCs!

Congratulations to all the winners! all those MOC are a great source of inspirations for me!

Nice moc's 

And gives a lot of "food for thought" to all i think

Just a proposal: (if possible) to have a chart with all the rankings 

Everyone brought their A game, but definitely some builders brought their A+ game ;). Congrats to them! I enjoyed checking out many fresh takes. plus creativity in all the categories. It was a good showing and thank you judges and staff for putting forth the hosting effort. No small feat when the beginnings of summer woes us all.

Thank you very much for this contest. There are so many great entries, I guess, it must be really hard to judge them all! I couldn't even guess, which entries would win. Apart from thomas_jenkins_bricks' probably, which are absolutely stunning. 

Congratulations everybody, I really enjoyed seeing everyone's beautiful builds and finally challenging myself to build something from scratch after too long :)

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and to the winners for those excellent builds!

That TIE defender is my personal favorite, it's a Jerac-level moc.

Congrats to the winners!!

This was a great contest as always, with so many good building ideas for inspiration.