Sign in to follow this  
Rustinidiel

[M4-23 - Imperial Ship] Eta-5 Hybrid "WarHawk" Starfighter

This is my entry for the M4-23 Contest: the Eta-5 Hybrid "WarHawk" Starfighter:

52948545325_b40bf73fec_k.jpg

During the Great Jedi Purge, the Empire developed some new ship designs and upgraded some old ones, as the Darth Vader's Eta-2 Actis Intrceptor, or the Alpha-3 Nimbus-class starfighter, before reaching the "perfection" with the Tie-series.
One of thoose prototype was the Eta-5 Hybrid Starfighter, codename "WarHakw", manufactured by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. This long range starfighter is basically an high-powered Hyperspace engine with a cockpit and a wing-sytem inspired by the previous Eta-2 class. The result was this hybrid ship, with a good agility in battle and the advantage of being self-contained and therefore perfect for solitary Jedi hunt.

52948301019_3157bd3adc_k.jpg

Provided with an astromech housing and a cargo-bay, the WarHawk allows to be a multi-purpose ship.

52948301754_fed4618113_k.jpg

52948301879_89bd030868_k.jpg

52948156396_f91115af11_k.jpg

52948156726_2bf9f7a062_k.jpg

I hope you like my work, all comments, suggestion and criticism are appreciated.
Wish everyone good luck!

P.S.: this entry is a digital one, but the ship is fully buildable and tested in real life. and sorry for my bad english (if someone has suggestion to improve my description for a better comprehension, don't hesitate to tell me)

Edited by Rustinidiel

Such a fantastic design and build! Looks like it could be an official set. And I'd buy it :thumbup:

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Such a fantastic design and build! Looks like it could be an official set. And I'd buy it :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for your appreciation!!

1 hour ago, WoodwardBricks said:

Great design! Am I right in guessing it’s inspired by the millenium falcon?

the inspiration comes from a ship of a videogame (Everspace), but i wanted to make it with a StarWars-taste... for that, I figured it was the Corellian Engineering Corporation who built it, using the YT-series cockpit and the wings/mandibles design proper of the corellian designs

On 6/4/2023 at 3:47 PM, MKJoshA said:

+1 A great design and entry