Sign in to follow this  
Thedbbuildworks

[M4-23 - Rogue Clone] - Refuelling Depot Sabotage

52942934021_63dc7c1083_k.jpg52943080364_0bcb36443d_k.jpg52943396053_8bb0306f13_k.jpg52942332752_1c0c9ef96f_k.jpg
This scene depicts two rogue clones setting Thermal Detonators at the base of an imperial refuelling depot's coolant pipes.

"...And i thought getting IN was gonna be the hard part..."

Edited by Thedbbuildworks

Wow, what a great build! I love the subtle transition to terrain on the one side. And your wall with pipes has a great effect. Also, the way you angled that the corner section adds a lot of depth to your MOC. Great work!

Wonderful moc! I love all those pipes and tubes and tanks of the refulling depot. I also like the cargo droid. The raised and angled entrance gate and the terrain on the right make it even better!

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Wow, what a great build! I love the subtle transition to terrain on the one side. And your wall with pipes has a great effect. Also, the way you angled that the corner section adds a lot of depth to your MOC. Great work!

10 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Wonderful moc! I love all those pipes and tubes and tanks of the refulling depot. I also like the cargo droid. The raised and angled entrance gate and the terrain on the right make it even better!

Thank you both, i struggled with this build the most out of my entries, i agonised over what scene would be a worthwhile display of techniques and storytelling, and in the end i threw all those considerations out and just started building without a plan,

i'm chuffed to bits with the result

1 hour ago, Thedbbuildworks said:

i'm chuffed to bits with the result

As well you should be! It turned out really well :thumbup: