If the Mack does have side-loading containers, most likely it'll have the Arocs racks, in a configuration similar to the 42070.

35 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

If the Mack does have side-loading containers, most likely it'll have the Arocs racks, in a configuration similar to the 42070.

Side-loading container trailer is most likely what can be seen from silluette :wink:

I_Igor, have you seen that black picture of Mack? In the trailer it can be clearly seen the racks from Arocs, there are 2 of them.

7 hours ago, AOW said:

I_Igor, have you seen that black picture of Mack? In the trailer it can be clearly seen the racks from Arocs, there are 2 of them.

Racks may be like in Arocs (similar) but not from Arocs exactly :classic:

Had a look at the price list for the H1 sets now.

They've set the recommend price of 42078 to 1799SEK, which is roughly 185EUR or 215USD.

They didn't include the name of the set though, just a bunch of numbers and letters for now.

All the other new sets were named, I'll compile a list of them with the recommended prices if you want.

1 hour ago, degenerate said:

Had a look at the price list for the H1 sets now.

They've set the recommend price of 42078 to 1799SEK, which is roughly 185EUR or 215USD.

They didn't include the name of the set though, just a bunch of numbers and letters for now.

All the other new sets were named, I'll compile a list of them with the recommended prices if you want.

I think we saw that before, but it would be nice to see, to see if it still says the same thing.

2 hours ago, Aleh said:

Racks may be like in Arocs (similar) but not from Arocs exactly :classic:

I believe the same (or in other color, at least), since we got a number of sets that uses them recently (in red and LBG color), so I see no reason to change the mold or invent a new part while the current one works fine. Especially in a pair with a new worm gear.

There is no way TLG would make similar (shorter/longer) rack with another mold, the policy is known - use the one developed part to its maximum potential. Color of inner rack will be DBG for sure, outer shell might be in matching color to truck, new colors are common nowadays. I don't like those rack housing - I think a studded technic beam + bunch of 4L racks are much more better (versatile) than fixed length of single piece, but you know, I'm bitching about everything.

10 hours ago, AOW said:

Yes there are two of them, but we will see if the color is the same (Perhaps they will use light bluish gray from container yard set)

48 minutes ago, Ivan_M said:

There is no way TLG would make similar (shorter/longer) rack with another mold, the policy is known - use the one developed part to its maximum potential. Color of inner rack will be DBG for sure, outer shell might be in matching color to truck, new colors are common nowadays. 

Agree 100% :wink:

Alright so here's the info I've got...
Prices have been converted from SEK to EUR, they might not be the same for other parts of the world.
It should also be noted that these prices are the ones recommended by TLG and you can probably find them on webshops for up to 20% cheaper.
For example TLG has a recommended price of 2499SEK for the 42055 bucket wheel excavator, I picked mine up online for 1890SEK...

42071, Bulldozer compctor, 17EUR
42072, CRASH!, 25EUR
42073, CRUSH! (not sure if that one got translated right) 25EUR
42074, Racing yacht, 35EUR
42075, Rescue vehicle, 45EUR
42076, Hovercraft, 80EUR
42077, Rally car, 110EUR
42078, Doesn't say what it is but we all have our suspicions right, 185EUR

Didn't get any pictures yet and they're not up on the Lego B2B site yet either.

Edited by degenerate

Prices in SEK are usually higher than in EUR so you can expect the prices in EUR to be a little lower than the prices converted from SEK. For example, 42070 retails at 250€ ~ 2425 SEK. In Sweden it retails for 2599 SEK ~ 270 €

10 minutes ago, HallBricks said:

Prices in SEK are usually higher than in EUR so you can expect the prices in EUR to be a little lower than the prices converted from SEK. For example, 42070 retails at 250€ ~ 2425 SEK. In Sweden it retails for 2599 SEK ~ 270 €

Like I said, the prices recommended by TLG are usually way higher than what you'll actually pay.

I can find 42070 for 1999SEK at a bunch of places,  which is just above 200 euro.

Sure there are places who actually go with the recommend prices, but my guess is they're not gonna sell a lot of boxes.

Yay! Pullbacks look terrible as expected, catamaran disappointing, bulldozer terrible... this isn't a yay anymore :sceptic:

+42084

LEGO TECHNIC Hook Loader (42084)

... which is worse, no doubt.

Edited by BrickbyBrickTechnic

Pullbacks look pretty crude, but the others at ok. Hopefully we'll get more set images later, because the TheBrickFan article said:

Continuing with some of the 2018 set reveals, LEGO has uploaded some of the 2018 LEGO TECHNIC sets onto their servers. I’ll keep this list going as more sets are revealed.

Loving the color scheme and functions of the racing yacht! Shame the B-model is so similar, but I suppose there's only so much they could do if they wanted to make use of those sails.

i see good parts in new colours, so everything is good for me because i dont buy sets for the set itself. I buy sets for the parts. The Dbg panels closes a gap in the portfolio, and the smooth 3l connector in lbg is usefull too. Now iam waiting for real new parts.

42071 has MR on the stickers so it's a creation of Milan "grohl".

Pin 1L axle + 2L pin in red:

42084_alt4.jpg

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Yay for DBG panels.. On the other hand, I don't get why TLG keeps two molds for same part - curved 11x3 panel - here we have older mold in yellow on yach, while there exist better newer mold with more pinholes that is not used, why??

Just now, LvdH said:

I think i spotted a new mold. Look at the dozer, near the "steps". There are 2 half liftarms connected to the red axle. That doesn't look like any piece I have seen before, but it does seem like a very useful one. 

I was curious about that part as well, but I think it is just a 1x3 half beam in blue. At the front there are two 1x2 half beams.

you have to open page of model and select more images, there is one image of B model in the group