I wanted to create some different areas based on the four elements represented by the four main elves, I've mixed parts from all kinds of different sets to create these places.

This one is the earth themed home for Farran the Earth Elf. I wanted it to be part cottage, part treehouse. It's mostly parts from The Elves Treetop Hideaway and the Ewok Village sets.

I attached my waterfall cave alongside the treehouse 

I also made a fire themed volcano cave with a tall treehouse/tower neighbouring it. It's mostly made from a Lego Friends set that has a cabin and a waterfall. I kept the cabin and built the tower above it and changed the waterfall into a volcano. 

I've created a workshop for the Air Elf Aira in one section of the tower with a bedroom above it, an observing platform with a telescope above that and a turret room on the top.

The webisodes show that Azari the fire elf is homeless and just crashes with the other elves, but I've given her a warm place to sleep inside the volcano.

I kept the camp beds in the cabin for the humans to sleep in when they visit Elvendale. 

And here's some random pictures..

I don't think I'd feel too safe in that tall tower. I'd recommend thickening up the walls or add in more supports. How stable is the actual build?

I want to do something similar for my daughter. I want builds around the 4 element powers too. It's a neat idea.

I think there is some promise here, but some of it looks unfinished (tree house mostly). I'd add in more branches or trunk for support. And then the one set is obviously the Friends set. The roofing doesn't really mesh with the rest of elves. I'd recommend changing that a bit to make it more cohesive.

Otherwise, good job.

Looks like tall buildings are your favorite :) May be overall it seems a bit eclectic, however main thing is all about creativity and fun.

I like there's so many customized minidolls - they make sense that this is whole kingdom. Adding vargs is nice idea too :) I'm intrested what is in the back side of tree's bottom building with lavender door

17 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

I don't think I'd feel too safe in that tall tower. I'd recommend thickening up the walls or add in more supports. How stable is the actual build?

I want to do something similar for my daughter. I want builds around the 4 element powers too. It's a neat idea.

I think there is some promise here, but some of it looks unfinished (tree house mostly). I'd add in more branches or trunk for support. And then the one set is obviously the Friends set. The roofing doesn't really mesh with the rest of elves. I'd recommend changing that a bit to make it more cohesive.

Otherwise, good job.

10 hours ago, Marishka said:

Looks like tall buildings are your favorite :) May be overall it seems a bit eclectic, however main thing is all about creativity and fun.

I like there's so many customized minidolls - they make sense that this is whole kingdom. Adding vargs is nice idea too :) I'm intrested what is in the back side of tree's bottom building with lavender door

They're pretty sturdy, surprisingly.   I want to change the tiles on the cabin roof for more appropriately colored tiles, or maybe do something with leaves...    Will have to see what I can order.  

There's not much going on in the back of the treehouse, just a dining area.

I've also gone a bit more traditional with a generic castle 

Edited by Killian
Merged post deleted some text

Oh, I like the castle! Is it based on HarryPotter sets? And I'm always intrested what is behind :)) Also you inspired me to finish my building :)

Edited by Marishka

On 4/27/2017 at 0:39 PM, Marishka said:

Oh, I like the castle! Is it based on HarryPotter sets? And I'm always intrested what is behind :)) Also you inspired me to finish my building :)

There's some parts from the original release Hogwarts Castle and Chamber of Secrets sets from back when the minifigures were still yellow. Also some parts from the old lego monster movie film set .  I'll take some pictures of the back this weekend     

These are lovely. I like the delicate appearance of the earth themed one, kind of makes me think the elves have trained the trees to grow into the right shape for each of the rooms and towers. I also like the custom characters - think we'll have to give that a go!

On 4/27/2017 at 0:39 PM, Marishka said:

Not much to be honest.  .   .   

Wizard's throne...

Squirrel Pub...

Library    

Music room...

Office...

But generally just an empty structure holding up the outside...

Cool! There's a lot of free space that can be filled with interior details, I like it is so roomy :) And office if funny :))