Motorcycle SportBike Lego Technic

Greetings to all! By purchasing a set of 8051 the idea was born to do close to the full functionality of the motorcycle. Drive brakes, clutch and throttle by means of ropes of the yarn of Lego, you can try to use the line.

Instruction: https://goo.gl/OFHbLN

Review Engine:

More Foto:

https://goo.gl/4aezPJ

Functions:

1. The front and Rear Brakes

(Arm and leg)

2. Clutch (pen)

3. Modified Transmission of a set of 42048 Two Transmissions + Neutral

4. Drive Throttle Throttle

5. Steering Damper

6. Tripping

7. 3-Cylinder Engine to Simulate the timing (within two shafts)

Subscribe to the Shannel:

https://www.youtube....WOybIe6pfyvuH-w

27020599533_24f095cb50_c.jpgReview-1 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27530348992_3077602fe8_c.jpgReview-2 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27595804446_4cce3279d3_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27352282290_df90db71b8_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27530406452_0907813cf8_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27595803546_0b9561c8cf_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27530405872_115fe1e97d_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27530405602_ecf6b10ae7_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27019507834_5f581eef18_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27530405222_73f1e30aa2_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27595800166_8fb3536141_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27530403722_fdfa041389_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27352282610_cbec53a351_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27019508434_bc1265b143_c.jpgMotorcycle Sport-Bike Lego Technic by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27047328853_e74ff1aae8_c.jpgIMG_3216 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27557382412_946e3f1601_c.jpgIMG_3217 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27046093054_c8806f2bbc_c.jpgIMG_3218 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27557382212_3749e8f99d_c.jpgIMG_3219 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27622867126_78d3b63caf_c.jpgIMG_3220 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

27557381992_f81d2126f4_c.jpgIMG_3221 by Nikolay Zubov, on Flickr

Subscribe to the Shannel:

https://www.youtube....WOybIe6pfyvuH-w

Edited by Nikolay

WOW!

This is probably one of the most amazing builds I ever have seen!

And for the first time ever, I'm willing to pay for instructions. I can rebuild almost anything, but this... It's beyond me.

Exceptionally nice model, and an amazing amount of functions for the space.

How did you design the clutch? That's probably the most impressive function for the space it uses...

-ED-

Wow, my compliments! Fascinating how you have achieved to put all those functions into such a compact build.

WOW!

This is probably one of the most amazing builds I ever have seen!

And for the first time ever, I'm willing to pay for instructions. I can rebuild almost anything, but this... It's beyond me.

Exceptionally nice model, and an amazing amount of functions for the space.

How did you design the clutch? That's probably the most impressive function for the space it uses...

-ED-

Thank you for the tip) Just off the clutch and the idea was born the project. We had a couple of days to think is the correct idea came) Clutch though not very strong, but to demonstrate the operation goes well. As it than it resembles a real motorcycle clutch) Instructions will soon appear in the public domain.

Amazing build :thumbup: I never would have thought it would be possible to put so many functions in a motorcycle... Incredible :thumbup:

Thank You) Good thing there are wheel techniques. they would have been less, have not climbed filling. The truth is too wide to get all the same ..

Wow, my compliments! Fascinating how you have achieved to put all those functions into such a compact build.

I am glad that you ponravilos.Hotel more likely to push it. Own the difficulty in holding the thread in the tubes of the front brake. As well as the subsequent setup of the desired length for use as a brake or clutch. Almost as in the present) Later in the instructions everything will be clear. Edited by Nikolay

I can't believe all the functions you included in this build. Excellent work, it could be an Ultimate set.

I can't believe all the functions you included in this build. Excellent work, it could be an Ultimate set.

I do not believe it at first. Eyes are afraid, but the hands are doing)

I am not an expert on motorcycles, and I usually do not even care about motorcycle builds, but this actually impressed me :thumbup:

Thank you)

The best Lego Technic motorcycle I have ever seen... I love all the functions! Great work!

Max

Glad you liked it

I know that there are guys who have built great looking motorbikes, but this one is one of a kind because not only it has a really solid design, but the functionality included in this bike is applausable my friend. :classic::thumbup: . I'm always happy seeing these kind of vehicles on Eurobricks : D

I know that there are guys who have built great looking motorbikes, but this one is one of a kind because not only it has a really solid design, but the functionality included in this bike is applausable my friend. :classic::thumbup: . I'm always happy seeing these kind of vehicles on Eurobricks : D

Thank you, colleague hobby;) I will try in the future to build another bike.

Awesome bike! It is like Superbike in terms of functions, among other LEGO bikes. And design is also nice :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The functions on your bike are just excellent! So compact and detailed. The thread-pully system is genius.

I'd personally love to see one or two stickers on those large side panels.

Subscribed to your channel. Thanks.

Every once in a while something special comes around. IMO, this is one of those things.....

Glad works. Thank you)

Awesome bike! It is like Superbike in terms of functions, among other LEGO bikes. And design is also nice :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank countryman)

Nominated to HoF!

Great build!

Wow, that's cool)

The functions on your bike are just excellent! So compact and detailed. The thread-pully system is genius.

I'd personally love to see one or two stickers on those large side panels.

Subscribed to your channel. Thanks.

Thank you, I will try to add in future work. Thanks for the feedback :)

Great bike, like how the engine comes off.

Thank you. It removed not fast, but it is possible.

That is, without a doubt, the best Technic motorcycle I have ever seen! The functions are incredible! I didn't even think that this was possible... can't wait for the instructions!

What an incredible idea the tubes as cable housing. This bike is better than what I was capable to imagine. Hat off.

This is the reason why Lego bring out Technic.

So many technic solutions in such small space :thumbup:

I love all of it :wub:

I am glad that you all enjoyed) Instructions will be soon. We must do everything in detail.