Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

[M - E02] The Jungles of Jurin II

Tags: Vehicle, Exploration

Job: Explorer

After delivering my rock samples from Guinevere back to HQ, I was asked to test out the new T4 Jeep in the jungles of Jurin II. I accepted the job.

Picked up a few plant samples to take back to Dr.Arvan 'Yrich Arkov's lab, but haven't seen much else of interest so far. Wait.. what was that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stay back, I've got a MANTIS™ Death Ray Blaster©, and I know how to use it!

19193923876_916c78ac9b_z.jpg

The alien stared at me with his baseball size eyes, not moving.

I relaxed my grip a little on the Death Ray Blaster©. Just then, I had a brilliant idea; I got out a coil of rope and made a lasso out of it.

19219975875_c2b3e075bb_z.jpg

The alien seemed disturbed by this movement, and started to turn away. I threw before he could get to far though, and hauled back on the rope, to stop his progress.

19032452038_5a946f380a_z.jpg

It was then a simple matter to tie him to the back of the T-4 and tow him along behind.

18597501104_254ebf7792_z.jpg

Big Sal's gonna love this!

A few more pics:

19223711971_3ac00028cb_z.jpg

19193905166_29bb79cd37_z.jpg

19032434008_08c82d7df3_z.jpg

19193912026_33033039ef_z.jpg

19223725101_122ffba16e_z.jpg

19223701911_4f04ca6c85_z.jpg

More pictures here: Link

C&C welcome :classic:

Nice aliens and clever use of those wheels on the trees. Surprising restraint from a Mantis member to capture the alien!

Poor little guy, just wanted some love! Great work on the alien and the landscape.

Excellent work, LittleJohn :thumbup:

I love the way you made the trees (nice idea using the orange tires) and the aliens.

You're getting so terrific at these whimsical environments, LJ. Your creatures are the best. So delightful and cute.

There's a whole lot of good stuff to take away from this MOC LittleJohn. I like everything about this build, the plants, the animals, the vehicle, the color choices--all fantastic!

Fantastic build LJ, the orange trees are superb and the aliens are great as well - although I have to feel sorry for the one that's going to see Big Sal! :laugh: Very nice vehicle as well! :sweet:

Very cute little alien critter! I also like the use of orange wheels for the trees! :thumbup:

That crawling creature is so cool, and quite cute XD

Love the tree trunks and the dark pink slopes. The vehicle too is very nice. We give Big Sal lots to do XD

Great build and colors as always - I love the two aliens. My one note mint be the foliage on those orange trees.. they don't seem to have enough leaves to really justify the broad trunks… but over all an awesome build! How do you connect tires like that so that you can angle them? I haven't been able to figure it out. :blush:

:laugh: That hideous alien is the funniest thing! Great work! I love wheel palm trees! And the lassoing is funny too!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Some interesting stuff here... the trees, jeep, alien creature, and my favorite- the purple bird! Nice build!