I can't close my mouth, speechless... been waiting to see what you'd come up with next for some time, the wait has been long but more than well worth it!

The only thing I wished for you didn't do, is setting a small cardboard / paper plane on fire and peeing on it extinguish the fire with your truck :laugh:

Nice work :thumbup:

I like how you have used the different panels to turn what is basically a big square box into something that looks great.

I wish that you could do something different with the M-motor on the elevated extinguishing arm though - it looks like it was just added at the last minute. Can you run the axle down the boom and hide the M-motor in the chassis?

Ivan, do You plan an instruction for this monster? :)

I can do an LXF with enough pictures/details ... yes, i'm volunteering.

That moment when you first think this is a picture of a real thing and then you realize it is a MOC... Impressive!

That's exactly what happened to me. I was searching for the MOC while all along I was thinking the first large picture was the real thing. Superb rendition of a very modern vehicle.

Edited by DrJB

That is fantastic! Does it turn into a giant Leonard Nimoy robot that wants to destroy us all?

Ivan, do You plan an instruction for this monster? :)

Unfortunately, for now, there aren't plans to do them!

Ivan, this crashtender looks really good and is really huge. I am building the tractor truck right now and maybe use your system for the flashing lights in my truck, for the Orange warning lights on the roof.

Thanks!! I'm almost sure to have a pic of the mechanism (the prototype) somewhere. If I'll find, I'll post the pic!!

I can't close my mouth, speechless... been waiting to see what you'd come up with next for some time, the wait has been long but more than well worth it!

The only thing I wished for you didn't do, is setting a small cardboard / paper plane on fire and peeing on it extinguish the fire with your truck :laugh:

:laugh: Thanks!!

I thinked somethink similar, but I'm not shure about the result...it's even true that if you don't try you can't know!!

This is absolutely amazing! WHY CAN'T THIS BE A REAL SET? I'd pay $1000 bucks to get it.

Thanks!!

I don't know how much it could cost if it were an official set, but, If you will buy all the parts, I think that $1000 are not enough for half of it. :grin:

Nice work :thumbup:

I like how you have used the different panels to turn what is basically a big square box into something that looks great.

I wish that you could do something different with the M-motor on the elevated extinguishing arm though - it looks like it was just added at the last minute. Can you run the axle down the boom and hide the M-motor in the chassis?

Thanks!!

I agree with you, and from my point of view it's not the only thing of which I'm not completely satisfied. But I haven't found a better! The problem i that 2 motors are already inside the arm and I cant go through them with axles. All the solutions that came to my mind lead to a bigger dimension of the arm that will appear...bulky!

I can do an LXF with enough pictures/details ... yes, i'm volunteering.

That's exactly what happened to me. I was searching for the MOC while all along I was thinking the first large picture was the real thing. Superb rendition of a very modern vehicle.

Thanks!!

Expecially for the effort, but the problem wolud be find the time to do the pics....the outside could be easy, but for documet the inside.....Now I'm about to move house, and therefore I will have very little time. When I am settled I will think about, but I don't promise anything! :wink:

WOW !!! Absolutely amazing!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: It was one on my list of projects (simba 8x8x8) but.... it won't get this high level....so I will delete this project and build it later based on your instructions :wink: :wink: :wink:

WOW !!! Absolutely amazing!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: It was one on my list of projects (simba 8x8x8) but.... it won't get this high level....so I will delete this project and build it later based on your instructions :wink: :wink: :wink:

thank you !!

Well, since the instructions are not scheduled, if I were you, I would go ahead with your project! :classic: :classic:

I like the whole truck, really impressive.

But but the engine(s) area wow! :wink:

Edited by steph77

Unfortunately, for now, there aren't plans to do them!

I hope there will be one, because it is the most beautiful creation of fire truck!

This work is just beautiful. Beautiful curve, a perfect visual rendering, and video :wub:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

This is a great model. The scale is great so you could add in all those features, love that it shoots out the water. Very cleverly done. You should get Hall of Fame for the scale alone. I like fire trucks.

Great work.

H :thumbup:

Found this topic now, and I only say: WOW! What a masterpiece of creation!

That cries for Hall of Fame, Instructions, and building.

Never seen such a stunning and complex work, you're so talented :classic::thumbup:

Greetings

Alex

hoi lucio

what can we do too thange your mind too make instruktions

i think that manny manny peple whans buid this master piece and wil pay for it

the tractor trck is also an masterpiece and i now its an lot off work

greats marc

amsterdam